Walmart is now requiring its employees to wear masks in certain areas of the country with high transmission rates. This is where they are making the big mistake. Everyone has to wear a mask for them to be effective and work. All it takes is one sick person without a mask to spread the virus around the store. Now if everyone has a mask on the number of viral particles is reduced substantially. As I have said before Masks are there to help others. Unless you are wearing a full-face respirator, gloves, booties, and a fully hooded Tyvec space suit with HEPA filters on a powered air-purifying respirator you are not fully protected. And even with a PAPA spacesuit, you can still get infected when you take the suit off in a highly contagious environment.

Everyone inside the store should be required to wear a mask even if they are vaccinated. New data shows that even vaccinated people can get infected and spread this virus now. So it's incumbent on all people to wear a face-covering to stop the spit from exiting the mouth and nose. I was able to buy two NIOSH OSHA approved N95 masks the other day so they are showing up in the stores now. The supply of N95 masks has increased and now we too can buy them in the stores.

I'm ordering my groceries online and having them delivered to the house until this **** virus is really fully under control. But it's starting to piss me off that people are refusing to get vaccinated so I have to keep staying home.

Now the new data still shows that even though you are infected and can spread the virus you won't likely end up in the hospital or die as the vaccine still protects those that are vaccinated. So it's still wise to go get vaccinated and wear a mask while indoors around other people.

Tom Hartman had a good read on why the republicans are telling people not to get vaccinated or wear mask. Tom said that the GOP is hoping that the US Economy will tank due to the virus spreading and then they can blame the Biden Adm on this economic collapse and hope to get back the house. But that will never fly as people can see right though that. They know that Trump, Hannity, and Carlson all got the vaccine and are talking out the side of their mouths when they rail against getting vaccinated. People just need to go get vaccinated and wear a mask when indoors around other people until we get this **** virus back under control.

People that refuse to get vaccinated and wear a mask are allowing the virus to continue to have a human host and then to mutate into an even stronger virus. Don't let that happen. I'm going to post a new picture in the photo forum so you can see why this is so important. You vaccinated your kids against polio, chickenpox, and mumps so why not vaccinate them against an even deadlier virus called SARS CoV-2? We all have been vaccinated for many different diseases in the past and there is no real reason to not go get the Covid19 vaccine too.