Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Better than to be an UNEDUCATED IDIOT

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Agreed and especially that part of the education system that failed to engrain fundamental values such as work ethics, responsibility, accountability, and team work.
    Lots of uneducated idiots out there.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    This is one data point from a Rutgers study - there's many more. It's just not debatable that the more educated someone is, the more likely they are to be vaxxed.

Attachment 20625
    That proves nothing............it's a chart.

Break it down by major and I will determine education level...........I know more STUPID college graduates than I can shake a stick at.

Sharing that WEAK ASS chart only proves my point. Share the data behind it..........Meaning, share the stem degrees, or and the Lib arts degrees behind the data.

LIB ARTS people are some of the most ignorant, indoctrinated emm effers on the face of our planet, which is my point.

Try again, because your chart is about as useless as **** on a bull.

Later,

Geo.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Lots of uneducated idiots out there.
    And I agree with that too..........

The totalitarian in me has a plan for that..........but I'm not too sure I will share that

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Break it down by major and I will determine education level...........I know more STUPID college graduates than I can shake a stick at.

Sharing that WEAK ASS chart only proves my point. Share the data behind it..........Meaning, share the stem degrees, or and the Lib arts degrees behind the data.

LIB ARTS people are some of the most ignorant, indoctrinated emm effers on the face of our planet, which is my point.

Later,

Geo.
    I found this chart that does not really show my view......but does show a lot more lib arts folks. Full disclosure , it also shows a rise in stem stuff too.

I don't know.....people just seem more uneducated today.........or maybe more indoctrinated today, and those indoctrinated seem to be liberals.

Just saying.

Liberal Arts.jpg

Later.

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    I found this chart that does not really show my view......but does show a lot more lib arts folks. Full disclosure , it also shows a rise in stem stuff too.

I don't know.....people just seem more uneducated today.........or maybe more indoctrinated today, and those indoctrinated seem to be liberals.

Just saying.

Liberal Arts.jpg

Later.

Geo
    Here is the data link.........the pic is **** small.

https://nces.ed.gov/programs/digest/...t20_322.10.asp

Post Thanks / Like

Later,

Geo.
    Here's the top majors in US colleges.

Screenshot 2021-10-05 110204.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Ever seen a mechanic or wood worker using simple tools solve a complex problem and do an expert job? Conversely, have you ever seen some one with all the state of the art tools completely mess up a job?

I think the colleges provide the tools for any field of study, I’m not sure practical application and problem solving are up to speed. And in any profession, attitude empowers competence.

The smart person knows what he don’t know, and awareness along with problem solving points the way to the next level of competence. But only if that same person is responsible, willing, and dedicated. Without the core values, any set of educational milestones achieved fall short of producing truly beneficial results. If the problem to be solved is not accurately identified upfront, no amount of skills or education will solve the wrongly identified problem with the wrong solution applied, no matter how technically qualified one may be.

Darn....and I did all that on just one cup of coffee. 😂

Post Thanks / Like
    Saw the chart with business leading the fields of endeavor.

Thought: if business education focuses on profit and advertizing, do the graduate students enter the work place and conduct their jobs with business ethics?

Isn’t that a lot of what we all see and feel? In all aspects of live we are confronted by what we are told, vs what it is, so we decide on an action or product that delivers more benefit to the business than the individual. Not all businesses. There are still people and business that deliver as much or more than they promise, under promise and over deliver. But so many advertisers, businesses, and business people I feel have fallen into the habit of “ over promise, (advertise) and under deliver ( product performance).

Business ethics, integrity, sincerity appear to be in very high demand yet short of supply
    Likes jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Saw the chart with business leading the fields of endeavor.

Thought: if business education focuses on profit and advertizing, do the graduate students enter the work place and conduct their jobs with business ethics?

Isn’t that a lot of what we all see and feel? In all aspects of live we are confronted by what we are told, vs what it is, so we decide on an action or product that delivers more benefit to the business than the individual. Not all businesses. There are still people and business that deliver as much or more than they promise, under promise and over deliver. But so many advertisers, businesses, and business people I feel have fallen into the habit of “ over promise, (advertise) and under deliver ( product performance).

Business ethics, integrity, sincerity appear to be in very high demand yet short of supply
    In a macro way, this all stems from industrialization and the rise of regional, then national, then global corporations. Once business owners lost touch with the communities they served (as in the old mom/pops), they also lost accountability. Accountability to shareholders is a much different thing than accountability to customers.

Post Thanks / Like
    In a macro way, this all stems from industrialization and the rise of regional, then national, then global corporations. Once business owners lost touch with the communities they served (as in the old mom/pops), they also lost accountability. Accountability to shareholders is a much different thing than accountability to customers.
    Well said. At some point accountability to shareholders became more a matter of “ profit by any means” vs the responsibility for good stewardship and prudence with investors funds including full funds accountability. I would like too see the Fed gov and Irs as well as FTC enforce higher ethical standards, so share holders can invest in companies that conduct business aggressively and ethically. A thought, shareholders are a firm of corporate customer. They too exchange their personal funds for the fund management service provided by the business entity. As such, as a good Stewart, conducting legal operations insures the investing customer does not find himself in an “ Enron” type situation. Just thoughts.
    Likes jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    The strongest correlation anyone has found concerning vaccine rates is education; the more educated people are, the more likely they are to be vaxxed.
    More utter BS from a .gub worker. The only thing certain is your education on subject is severely lacking.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    More utter BS from a .gub worker. The only thing certain is your education on subject is severely lacking.
    Are you 9?