Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Why np posts about the Afganistan disaster?

Use to hear how great the first hundred days were & how great Biden is. I don't blame you i'd be so embarassed i'd keep my constantly over flowing like a bad commode trap shut too.There's no way anybody can brag on somebody who has humiliated this country the way your hero has. Oh by the way Trump 24. Lol
    Likes GeoFisher, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess those that so voted are seeing what they paid for. Those who did not so vote are simply considerate enough to allow those that did some time to reflect on their investments. On this 9/11, it reminds me that United we stand, and that to stand we need feet on both the left and the right.

No comment about that portion of the United one where the left and the right come together. 🦅👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Post Thanks / Like

Been busy talking about Trump supporters dieing from Covid

Biden did what I wanted and that is get the vaccines into people's arm to protect them from severe covid disease and death. Most of the Blue States have more people vaccinated than in the Southern Red States. And it was Trump that negotiated with the Taliban and promise to get the US military out of Afghanistan. But he left the dirty work for Biden. Same on Trump. But he is gone now and good riddance. American's can rest assured that we now have a real President in the WH not a con man.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Young View Post
    Use to hear how great the first hundred days were & how great Biden is. I don't blame you i'd be so embarassed i'd keep my constantly over flowing like a bad commode trap shut too.There's no way anybody can brag on somebody who has humiliated this country the way your hero has. Oh by the way Trump 24. Lol
    Amen! What a clown.
    Likes LJP liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No one is as bad as Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Amen! What a clown.
    Trump took our country down in the mud and make us the laughingstock of NATO. He insulted our men and women in the military too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Biden did what I wanted and that is get the vaccines into people's arm to protect them from severe covid disease and death. Most of the Blue States have more people vaccinated than in the Southern Red States. And it was Trump that negotiated with the Taliban and promise to get the US military out of Afghanistan. But he left the dirty work for Biden. Same on Trump. But he is gone now and good riddance. American's can rest assured that we now have a real President in the WH not a con man.
    You're a Joke. Had a Democrat been in office versus TRUMP we'd still not have a freakin vaccine. AND you can almost guarantee that ****.

Blue states have more vaccinated for a whole lot of reasons, and a whole lot of them have nothing to do with choice, IMHO.

Trump had a plan for Afghanistan, and that plan never included leaving Bagram Air Base or pulling the troops FIRST......what kind of incompetent IDIOT does that ****.

And Biden is the most embarrassing president we've had in a long time, and TRUMP was a pretty freakin embarrassing president...........it's so easy to recognize that, even a CAVE MAN could.

Quite silly MoveON.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

!

Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trump took our country down in the mud and make us the laughingstock of NATO. He insulted our men and women in the military too.
    You did see the video where Trump admitted that he did negotiate with the taliban didn’t you? I mean the one where he called the leader by name & told him “ If you do anything we’ll come down on you like no country has ever seen” That’s how he says he negotiated. Biden is the ruination of this country period & you know it, but because of being a democrat you simply cannot admit it. Let’s see how he goes down in history as far as presidents go.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Blue states have more vaccinated for a whole lot of reasons, and a whole lot of them have nothing to do with choice, IMHO.
    The strongest correlation anyone has found concerning vaccine rates is education; the more educated people are, the more likely they are to be vaxxed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    The strongest correlation anyone has found concerning vaccine rates is education; the more educated people are, the more likely they are to be vaxxed.
    Hi, I’m Forrest Gump and my mama always said “ Stupid is as stupid does”
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    The correlation in Blue states is people packed in like sardines. Seriously.

I seriously doubt it is due to education........

And on the subject of education. There are a **** ton more liberals and democrats with an education, but have you seen the education these fools have? I have first hand. Go to any starbucks or McDonalds, or Walmart, or wherever, and count the folks that have degrees, and EVALUATE just how intelligent those folks are..

A liberal arts degree in gender studies, or a liberal arts degree in english lit, or whatever, IS NOT a freaking education.

We created 18 **** tons of idiots..............Educated IDIOTS who cannot get a job. NOT because jobs are not out there, but because they are literally the most ignorant and uneducated Americans in a generation......or maybe 2.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    The correlation in Blue states is people packed in like sardines. Seriously.

I seriously doubt it is due to education........

And on the subject of education. There are a **** ton more liberals and democrats with an education, but have you seen the education these fools have? I have first hand. Go to any starbucks or McDonalds, or Walmart, or wherever, and count the folks that have degrees, and EVALUATE just how intelligent those folks are..

A liberal arts degree in gender studies, or a liberal arts degree in english lit, or whatever, IS NOT a freaking education.

We created 18 **** tons of idiots..............Educated IDIOTS who cannot get a job. NOT because jobs are not out there, but because they are literally the most ignorant and uneducated Americans in a generation......or maybe 2.

Later,

Geo
    This is one data point from a Rutgers study - there's many more. It's just not debatable that the more educated someone is, the more likely they are to be vaxxed.

Screenshot 2021-09-30 150105.jpg
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher

Later,

Geo
    Agreed and especially that part of the education system that failed to engrain fundamental values such as work ethics, responsibility, accountability, and team work.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post