Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

After effects of 911 20 years later.

Post Thanks / Like
    The one after effect that I wish would have remained?

UNITY. 🇺🇸
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post

UNITY. 
    X 100. Couldn't agree more.

Post Thanks / Like

Unity was hard after Bus vs. Gore in 2000.

UNITY. 
    Unity is a nice goal but it won't happen after what Trump did. He failed to acknowledge his loss like every other former president has done for centuries and didn't allow a peaceful transition of power. To this day he still is wildly claiming that he won the election and that the election was stolen which is blatantly false. Trump lost by millions of vote and in a landslide of electoral votes. He was claiming fraud before the election even started.

I wish we could have unity but find it hard to see that happening in these times with Trump still out there running loose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Unity is a nice goal but it won't happen after what Trump did. He failed to acknowledge his loss like every other former president has done for centuries and didn't allow a peaceful transition of power. To this day he still is wildly claiming that he won the election and that the election was stolen which is blatantly false. Trump lost by millions of vote and in a landslide of electoral votes. He was claiming fraud before the election even started.

I wish we could have unity but find it hard to see that happening in these times with Trump still out there running loose.
    Ya know, one of the dangers of raising concern about the last election, is that if Trump ran, how would he ever know if he won 😂😂😂😂🤔🤔🤔
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Ya know, one of the dangers of raising concern about the last election, is that if Trump ran, how would he ever know if he won 樂樂樂

I personally believe the last presidential election was the most Unamerican election in our history.......

IT will be decided again in 2024........

WE shall see.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I personally believe the last presidential election was the most Unamerican election in our history.......

WE shall see.
    Yea buddy! Me thinks round 2, with the same fighters, in the same ring. And this time America can decide based on a clearly demonstrated 4 year comparison of the two approaches and outcomes achieved. And in this cases, we can judge not only what they say they will do, but what we all clearly saw them actually do when they were “ in the ring”.
    “ Dear candidates. Ask not why we should vote for you, but instead let history tell what you truly did for me”.

Post Thanks / Like

You have been brainwashed by the right wing media Geo

WE shall see.
    Look man, President Trump's own AG said the election was fair and square. What more do you want? Stop the LIE!!!!!

This BS saying that the elections were rigged is just that... TOTAL BS. Trump lost so get over it. Stop the whinning and bitching and cramp. Trump was saying the election was rigged before the election even started. Trump is the biggest liar and a **** ******* and just plainly lost the election. Now the GOP in certain states is doing everything in their power to make it harder for people to vote. And some are changing the offices that oversee the elections to make sure that they have a republican in charge of the next election. That is total BS. Worse that gerrymandering.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget that the President can't be a dictator.

Yea buddy! Me thinks round 2, with the same fighters, in the same ring. And this time America can decide based on a clearly demonstrated 4 year comparison of the two approaches and outcomes achieved. And in this cases, we can judge not only what they say they will do, but what we all clearly saw them actually do when they were “ in the ring”.
    “ Dear candidates. Ask not why we should vote for you, but instead let history tell what you truly did for me”.
    The President can't do anything all by himself. He needs the support and votes of the US Senators and the House of Representatives. Right now the minority GOP can stop any legislation with a filibuster. And as long as the Dems who barely have a majority in the US Senate with VP Harris voting to break a 50/50 tie have members like Joe Manchin who refuse to vote to change the US Senate Rules and get rid of the Filibuster the minority party will be able to stop anything that President Biden and the Dems try to pass. So don't blame that on the Democrats or President Joe Biden. Actually the GOP has 52 votes in the US Senate as US Senator Joe Manchin and US Senator Krysten Sinema both will not vote with the dems So the Dems only have 48 votes in the US Senate and can't pass any of their legislation. It take 60 votes in the US Senate to break a minority party filibuster on the US Senate Floor. So blame the GOP for things not getting done. The Minority leader Senator Mitch McDaniel said openly that he would do everything in his power to stop anything that Biden tries to do. So blame problems on the GOP and the minority (barely) party of Mitch McDaniel's.

Post Thanks / Like
    Look man, President Trump's own AG said the election was fair and square. What more do you want? Stop the LIE!!!!!

This BS saying that the elections were rigged is just that... TOTAL BS. Trump lost so get over it. Stop the whinning and bitching and cramp. Trump was saying the election was rigged before the election even started. Trump is the biggest liar and a **** ******* and just plainly lost the election. Now the GOP in certain states is doing everything in their power to make it harder for people to vote. And some are changing the offices that oversee the elections to make sure that they have a republican in charge of the next election. That is total BS. Worse that gerrymandering.
    DUDE..........

You read way to freakin much into my post.

Bloviate as much as you want......the 6 states that unilaterally changed voting law, by fiat, have all CHANGED voting law and legislation how it is supposed to be done by LEGISLATION.

Like it or not, that is how our system is supposed to work.

It is not supposed to work by:

* Judges changing election law.
    * Election officials changing election law.
    * Governors changing election law.
    * The courts changing election law.
    * State Attorney Generals changing election law.
    * Federal Attorney Generals changing election law.
    * Federal gubment changing election law.

2024 will HAMMER the point.........and it doesn't help that Biden is a blithering idiot and the SQUAD is the most extremist organization in the history of extreme.

Yep.............2024 will be a RED TIDE. Probably with TRUMP leading it.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

3 branches of Govt not one

DUDE..........

You read way to freakin much into my post.

Bloviate as much as you want......the 6 states that unilaterally changed voting law, by fiat, have all CHANGED voting law and legislation how it is supposed to be done by LEGISLATION.

Like it or not, that is how our system is supposed to work.

It is not supposed to work by:

* Judges changing election law.
    * Election officials changing election law.
    * Governors changing election law.
    * The courts changing election law.
    * State Attorney Generals changing election law.
    * Federal Attorney Generals changing election law.
    * Federal gubment changing election law.

2024 will HAMMER the point.........and it doesn't help that Biden is a blithering idiot and the SQUAD is the most extremist organization in the history of extreme.

Yep.............2024 will be a RED TIDE. Probably with TRUMP leading it.

Later,

Geo
    The courts decide which laws the legislation passes are constitutional or not. That is how our Republic works. Like it or not. There is a US constitution that controls how this country works. And the courts decide what that means. There are times that I hate the courts for doing what I call judicial activism. Like the job they did recently on the voting rights act. Everyone should be able to vote that lives here and is a legal citizen. And we should make it easier not harder for everyone and anyone to vote in the elections. If the means more drop boxes and more mail in ballots then lets do that. Right now the GOP is doing just the opposite and trying to reduce the number of drop boxes and the hours we can vote. Not everyone has a lot of time to go vote during the work week. Many people have to work and are not business owners that can take off the job any time they want. They have jobs that last for 8 to 12 hours or more.

You are right in that the legislation is passed by the lawmakers. But they have to be signed off on by a Governor or Mayor. And the courts as I said earlier decide if the laws are constitutional or not.

Trump is the blithering idiot. No one can deny that. Biden is 1000 times better than Trump.

I think that if you look at what happened in California recall attempt you will see the future in 2022 and 2024. Trump will most likely never get to run and that is a good thing for the GOP. When will the GOP learn that Trump was a huge mistake.

Post Thanks / Like
    The courts decide which laws the legislation passes are constitutional or not. That is how our Republic works. Like it or not. There is a US constitution that controls how this country works. And the courts decide what that means. There are times that I hate the courts for doing what I call judicial activism. Like the job they did recently on the voting rights act. Everyone should be able to vote that lives here and is a legal citizen. And we should make it easier not harder for everyone and anyone to vote in the elections. If the means more drop boxes and more mail in ballots then lets do that. Right now the GOP is doing just the opposite and trying to reduce the number of drop boxes and the hours we can vote. Not everyone has a lot of time to go vote during the work week. Many people have to work and are not business owners that can take off the job any time they want. They have jobs that last for 8 to 12 hours or more.

You are right in that the legislation is passed by the lawmakers. But they have to be signed off on by a Governor or Mayor. And the courts as I said earlier decide if the laws are constitutional or not.

Trump is the blithering idiot. No one can deny that. Biden is 1000 times better than Trump.

I think that if you look at what happened in California recall attempt you will see the future in 2022 and 2024. Trump will most likely never get to run and that is a good thing for the GOP. When will the GOP learn that Trump was a huge mistake.
    It is absolute lunacy that YOU think drop boxes and more mail in ballots are the answer to more folks voting.

Drop Boxes, are probably the absolute worse thing we ever introduced into our elections. Mail in ballots are fine, as long as they are VALIDATED, and they were not.

You brush over the fact that you cannot validate a vote in a drop box, and the mail in ****, is woefully inaccurate.

Until states are MANDATED to keep the ballot and the mail in envelope together while being counted, and while being recounted, I will NEVER believe mail in votes should EVER be utilized. Pennsylvania had so many issues with this a Supreme Court justice made a demand that they be kept together, AND the state sent the courts a big EFF YOU. That is a gigantic problem IMHO.

You missed the biggest issue with this past election......Ballot Harvesting. The Ballot harvesting is what turned Georgia.

States FIXED this ****.

Finally voter election law is up to the STATES, not the federal government, and that is what was recently shot down.

We shall see how things end up, but I suspect without all the Covid shenanigans, the democrats will be hard pressed to garner the votes they did in 2020.

RED WAVE, 2022.

Later,

Geo