Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Alabama Couple died of Covid after trashing vaccines

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...edgdhp&pc=U531

And Alabama Couple who trashed vaccines for Covid died three weeks apart from each other. They had 10,000 followers on their YouTube channel which was removed by youtube.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...edgdhp&pc=U531

And Alabama Couple who trashed vaccines for Covid died three weeks apart from each other. They had 10,000 followers on their YouTube channel which was removed by youtube.
    DUDE you seem to relish these cases. I find it personally disgusting.

Yes, people made poor decisions......Yes they died, and in some cases wished they would have done something else.

YOU should have a little effing empathy............GOD expects you to.

Later,

Geo
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I prefer not to play Russian Roulette with Covid. Mr. Covid wins more often than makes that option attractive.
    Im also not much into heralding self-inflicted gunshot victims.
    I prefer to look out for those that act responsibly and serve others as well as themselves, without limiting or taxing the availability of medical care for others.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

When the GOP leaders start showing empathy ..

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    DUDE you seem to relish these cases. I find it personally disgusting.

Yes, people made poor decisions......Yes they died, and in some cases wished they would have done something else.

YOU should have a little effing empathy............GOD expects you to.

Later,

Geo
    You need to be telling that to people like Trump and Mitch not me. People need to wake the Hell up and get vaccianted before they die. We now have over 674,000 dead American's because of people like DeSantis in Florida or the Governor of Mississippi. These idiots need to get their people vaccinated and make them wear masks in public before more people die of Covid. And if I can scare the crap out of one person and save them from getting Covid and dying by encouraging them to get vaccinated against Covid then I've done good. And I could care less if you find anything I post disgusting. I'm not here to kiss your ass! The world does not revolved around you Geo.

Post Thanks / Like
    You need to be telling that to people like Trump and Mitch not me. People need to wake the Hell up and get vaccianted before they die. We now have over 674,000 dead American's because of people like DeSantis in Florida or the Governor of Mississippi. These idiots need to get their people vaccinated and make them wear masks in public before more people die of Covid. And if I can scare the crap out of one person and save them from getting Covid and dying by encouraging them to get vaccinated against Covid then I've done good. And I could care less if you find anything I post disgusting. I'm not here to kiss your ass! The world does not revolved around you Geo.
    You don’t scare anyone PUNK. Just continually make an ass out of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like

Go F youself Timmy

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    You don’t scare anyone PUNK. Just continually make an ass out of yourself.
    You made such as ass out of yourself that you went and hid under a rock for weeks. haha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Apllies to Vacinations also

Here's your sign anti-vaxers
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Here's your sign anti-vaxers
    hahahaha.

that is awesome...............BUT HEY.......that is a Choice.

NOW, if there was a big ole hum vee full of Gubment Troops MANDATING you drive across the bridge, even though it is unsafe and unproven......and if you don't drive across it , they will take your business, and shut it down.....

THAT is a better comparison of the current situation with the vaccination.

I'm not anti-vax. YOU ALL KNOW THAT.....but the idea that gubment can force you to get the vaccination. Well you'd think we have learned something about forced anything.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha.

NOW, if there was a big ole hum vee full of Gubment Troops MANDATING you drive across the bridge, even though it is unsafe and unproven......and if you don't drive across it , they will take your business, and shut it down.....

I'm not anti-vax. YOU ALL KNOW THAT.....but the idea that gubment can force you to get the vaccination. Well you'd think we have learned something about forced anything.

Later,

Geo
    I wish it didn’t have to be forced. But in interest of public safety, this ole soldier recognizes sometimes we must each give a little to gain a collective lot. How many different types of mandates would have ended had we all collective work to get her making our own sacrifice for others and ourselves to achieve the collective good, to obtain the objective. I’m reminded that when the country is threatened we expect the selected few to go in harms way for the benefit of all. Candidly, I wish all the best of health, but shall not volunteer to pall-bear for any who decide their choices come with no consequences and no responsibilities for others.

Post Thanks / Like
    hahahaha.

Later,

Geo
    The Dept. of Transportation rigorously and thoroughly tested the bridge during and following its construction, millions have crossed the bridge to safety with a truly infinitesimal accident rate, and there's a flood behind you with a fair chance of not only drowning you but making you drown others.

Post Thanks / Like

Geo you are so diverse and should know better

hahahaha.

Later,

Geo
    If this were Trump or the GOP telling people to get vaccinated, you would be different. This antivax BS is pure political BS and you and I both know that. Since you have the virus and know it's not a hoax and not the flu but much worse than you should be yelling from the rooftops that everyone should get the vaccine. And if not for right wing media yelling and screaming FREEDUMB from the rooftops more people would be vaccinated, and we would not have to have the government pushing reluctant people to get the vaccination. This is a public health disaster, and it needs to be fixed right now and the sooner we get rid of Covid the better. We need Fox to get the hell out of the way and stop pushing anti vax BS on their TV shows daily and nightly. Someone needs to take Tucker off the air ASAP and make him apologize for all the crap he has spewed to disrupt the vaccine roll out.

We are at war with Covid. Back in WWII we rounded up the Japanese Americans and put them in internment camps to discourage fifth columnist from sabotaging our war efforts. We need to do something similar to Tucker and others who get on their media platforms and spread lies and misinformation designed to sabotage our war efforts against Covid. This is a war against a virus that knows no bounds and will infect what every it can infect, be it a cat, dog, goat, monkey, or human being. And the only tools we have to fight this **** virus are the vaccines that can prevent infections and death and some other treatments like monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir and some newer experimental antivirals that are in initial stages of testing.

Twitter banned Trump from posting as he was spreading lies and misinformation on their platform. They bad some other prominent people that were also spreading huge lies. I call on Facebook to do the same thing. YouTube announced that it will remove misleading post and videos from their service today.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/tech/...ion/index.html

It's about time. Not Facebook get off your ass and remove all the BS that exists on your platform now.

Post Thanks / Like
    If this were Trump or the GOP telling people to get vaccinated, you would be different. This antivax BS is pure political BS and you and I both know that. Since you have the virus and know it's not a hoax and not the flu but much worse than you should be yelling from the rooftops that everyone should get the vaccine. And if not for right wing media yelling and screaming FREEDUMB from the rooftops more people would be vaccinated, and we would not have to have the government pushing reluctant people to get the vaccination. This is a public health disaster, and it needs to be fixed right now and the sooner we get rid of Covid the better. We need Fox to get the hell out of the way and stop pushing anti vax BS on their TV shows daily and nightly. Someone needs to take Tucker off the air ASAP and make him apologize for all the crap he has spewed to disrupt the vaccine roll out.

We are at war with Covid. Back in WWII we rounded up the Japanese Americans and put them in internment camps to discourage fifth columnist from sabotaging our war efforts. We need to do something similar to Tucker and others who get on their media platforms and spread lies and misinformation designed to sabotage our war efforts against Covid. This is a war against a virus that knows no bounds and will infect what every it can infect, be it a cat, dog, goat, monkey, or human being. And the only tools we have to fight this **** virus are the vaccines that can prevent infections and death and some other treatments like monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir and some newer experimental antivirals that are in initial stages of testing.

Twitter banned Trump from posting as he was spreading lies and misinformation on their platform. They bad some other prominent people that were also spreading huge lies. I call on Facebook to do the same thing. YouTube announced that it will remove misleading post and videos from their service today.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/29/tech/...ion/index.html

It's about time. Not Facebook get off your ass and remove all the BS that exists on your platform now.
    This is not political. This is a FREEDOM issue. My body my choice, right, but ONLY in the situation of ABORTION? I don't think so.

Trump was banned and I believe Twitter and other media platforms will eventually be pull to the courts and THEY will be sorely unhappy with the rulings about this. We shall see. IT will be years before we know.

Internment Camps for media persons.......WOW you're worse than a communist. You know that is what Pol Pot, Stalin, Lenin, Mao Zedong and a host of others have done around the world.

Be careful for what you wish for.