Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    what is different about the booster shots from the original?
    did each drug company develop 3 different versions of their vaccines at the same time?
    are you supposed to take these shots in a certain order?
    if there aren't different versions and each shot is the same, why are boosters necessary if the first shot really worked?

and why are they trying to ban NAC, Ivermectin, etc. that have been used for years?
    there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense.
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ivermectin is not banned

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    what is different about the booster shots from the original?
    did each drug company develop 3 different versions of their vaccines at the same time?
    are you supposed to take these shots in a certain order?
    if there aren't different versions and each shot is the same, why are boosters necessary if the first shot really worked?

and why are they trying to ban NAC, Ivermectin, etc. that have been used for years?
    there's a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense.
    Doctors don't prescribe ivermectin for Covid 19 as it's not been approved for that viral disease. It's used for treating parasites not viruses. Do you know the difference between a virus and a parasite? Mostly ivermectin is used to treat horses for worms and the dosage is much greater than treating humans for a parasite infection. Therefore everyone is not qualified to become a doctor. They screen out people before allowing the smartest ones into medical school for a reason.

Now you may not understand how vaccines work. An antigen is introduced into the body be it a virus or other pathogen. The body's defenses recognize the antigen and make antibodies to attack the antigen. The next time the same antigen is found in the body the bodies antibodies are already primed to react faster and they attack the antigen faster and with more antibodies. This is now it works in most humans. The said that the Pfizer vaccine had a 95% efficacy. Nothing is perfect so in about 5% on average the vaccines are not effective. Reasons can be immune deficiency where the body does not produce antibodies. Certain medicines can cause this effect. Some people undergoing cancer treatments or getting certain steroids won't be able to produce antibodies in response to an antigen introduced into the body. So, 95% get immunity and 5% don't on Average. Now you may or may not know how averages are calculated. The more people who are studied (N) the better the statistical results. Therefore, they had 40,000 people in the phase three trials for the Pfizer vaccine. There are COE and standard deviations that are calculated also. The more people that are studied the better the statistical data. Then there are outliers and other things to consider. You can group the data into age categories as well. What they found is that the older people are not developing enough antibodies due to age and other factors. So, these are the first people that needed a booster shot for the Pfizer vaccine. Now also there are three different vaccines that we have here in the USA. Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson. There are other types of covid vaccines too. So, it gets complicated which is why doctors make these decisions not we peons. The Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines are the mRNA types. I'm not sure what the AstraZeneca and others are. I can't recall if J&J is a mRNA type or other vaccine. But there are other vaccines that are not the mRNA types. The mRNA vaccines were developed to fight the original variant of the SARS CoV2 virus. The virus has mutated also. There are several variants out there now and the most prominent is the Delta Variant of Sars CoV-2. Delta is much more transmittable and infects much faster than the original variant of SARS CoV-2. So now we have multiple variables to contend with. And remember it takes a lot of time to develop and test these vaccines before they can be approved for distribution into arms. So we need to answer one more of your questions. No they are not all the same and the order makes a difference. The booster shots don't have as much of the antigen in them as the first and second shots for the Pfizer vaccine. Which is why they call it a booster. The body already has seen the Pfizer vaccine antigen two times before for fully vaccinated people and only needs a small dose of the Pfizer antigen to boost the immune system into making antibodies. Most or 95% of the people are able to fend off the virus after only two shots. Remember they don't call this virus a Novel Coronavirus for nothing. This is a new virus that the world has never seen before so we are learning about it as we go. We have only been seeing this virus for about two years now and it's a moving target as it keeps mutating or changing on us. New studies in Israel showed that our immunity that is produced by the vaccine can wane over time. But remember that it depends on how they test immunity. Which is hard to do. The Israeli scientist found that immunity was slowing down over time (six months after the second dose of Pfizer vaccine and there were some breakthrough infections. So, they started to give everyone in Israel booster shots to protect them better. They are a small country and under constant threat from their neighbors and need everyone healthy to survive so they do it right. Other studies have shown that immunity can wane over time, so booster shots are necessary. We here in the USA decided to give the booster shots to the over sixty-five age group first. Also, people that are more likely to get the virus are included such as first responders and such. Younger people have better immune systems in general and are still protected by the first two shots of the Pfizer vaccine. Notice I an only using the Pfizer vaccine to simply this discussion. Like I said this is a brand-new virus that the world has never seen before and we are still trying to learn how it works and what we can do to fight it. And it keeps changing. 700,000 Americans have already died from this virus and that is more than all the previous World Wars, Korean War, Vietnam War and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Exactly. That vaccine isn’t looking so good is it? 76% of deaths in vermont during September were vaccinated. That shot you so proud of is a superspreader. Otherwise let’s hear your excuse for more deaths in 2021 than 2020. You know what? Nevermind. It would be as comical as face diapers.
    The facts:
    https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites/...-9-24-2021.pdf

446,000 vaccinated, but breakthrough cases = .6%. 21 deaths in Sep.

20 vs 21 deaths? Simple, even you can understand.
    1. More idiots refusing to mask, social distance, wash hands, avoid crowds.
    2. Delta emerges with a very increased transmission rate and viral load.

Ya know, I kinda appreciate the anti mask, anti vac, social crowding folks.

The sooner you all get sick and get some small natural immunity the sooner we get to herd immunity. So go forth and get sick in your efforts to contribute to us all.
    Last edited by ZoraSpook; 10-17-2021 at 02:18 PM.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Talking about Face Diapers!

MTG ladies and gentlemen
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    what is the goal of all these doctors and others recommending to NOT get the vaccine?
    this video is a former federal housing commissioner that gives the reason but not sure i believe her.
    https://rumble.com/vn2jhp-catherine-...id-agenda.html
    Well, I think it is mostly about a VERY OLD idea of how to create, research and test vaccines. I mean vaccine technology from the 50's is NOT what I'd consider the way going forward.

People are scared of what they don't know and don't want to TRUST anyone , especially if it is tied to gubment or big pharma.

WE created this distrust with the messaging out of Washington, what to you freakin expect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Most, or at least the intelligent ones are capable of reading studies put out by other countries,opposed to just turning on fake news propaganda. As I have said ol sleepy now owns this virus with three vaccines available.We have more deaths in 2021 than when it snuck on entire world in 2020. Look at the amount of individuals that have survived it, 98.4% of people. Look at those who lived through two rounds of shots. No immunity? Why more deaths under sleepy?
    All modeling I did personally showed we'd have more deaths this year...........I can show you those if you'd like.

I think the vaccine helped mitigate the spread. I also think DELTA is a whole hell of a lot worse than the others, and the fact we have natural immunities and vaccinated immunities, I believe that SAVED a **** ton of folks this year.

Next year.......we shall see.

We need herd immunity, no matter how we get there.

I won't disparage people who get the shot or don't. BUT I expect people to make their decision based on RATIONAL reasoning. Unfortunately, there are way too many people who have never thought rationally about anything.....And a **** ton of them exist on this site.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Exactly. That vaccine isn’t looking so good is it? 76% of deaths in vermont during September were vaccinated. That shot you so proud of is a superspreader. Otherwise let’s hear your excuse for more deaths in 2021 than 2020. You know what? Nevermind. It would be as comical as face diapers.
    This is a typical response from the EXTREMISTS on the right about the shot being a super spreader.

you should do a little basic logic diagram of your ignorance.........

Just because more people are getting delta ( it is more 1000x more capable of spreading), does NOT mean the shot is causing it.

OMFG Tim...........

Likewise, there is not enough proof that the shot also kept more vaccinated people from dying. We don't have enough data to support that.....YET.

Simple Logic my friend.

SIMPLE LOGIC.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Doctors don't prescribe ivermectin for Covid 19 as it's not been approved for that viral disease. It's used for treating parasites not viruses. Do you know the difference between a virus and a parasite? Mostly ivermectin is used to treat horses for worms and the dosage is much greater than treating humans for a parasite infection. Therefore everyone is not qualified to become a doctor. They screen out people before allowing the smartest ones into medical school for a reason.

Now you may not understand how vaccines work. An antigen is introduced into the body be it a virus or other pathogen. The body's defenses recognize the antigen and make antibodies to attack the antigen. The next time the same antigen is found in the body the bodies antibodies are already primed to react faster and they attack the antigen faster and with more antibodies. This is now it works in most humans. The said that the Pfizer vaccine had a 95% efficacy. Nothing is perfect so in about 5% on average the vaccines are not effective. Reasons can be immune deficiency where the body does not produce antibodies. Certain medicines can cause this effect. Some people undergoing cancer treatments or getting certain steroids won't be able to produce antibodies in response to an antigen introduced into the body. So, 95% get immunity and 5% don't on Average. Now you may or may not know how averages are calculated. The more people who are studied (N) the better the statistical results. Therefore, they had 40,000 people in the phase three trials for the Pfizer vaccine. There are COE and standard deviations that are calculated also. The more people that are studied the better the statistical data. Then there are outliers and other things to consider. You can group the data into age categories as well. What they found is that the older people are not developing enough antibodies due to age and other factors. So, these are the first people that needed a booster shot for the Pfizer vaccine. Now also there are three different vaccines that we have here in the USA. Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson and Johnson. There are other types of covid vaccines too. So, it gets complicated which is why doctors make these decisions not we peons. The Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines are the mRNA types. I'm not sure what the AstraZeneca and others are. I can't recall if J&J is a mRNA type or other vaccine. But there are other vaccines that are not the mRNA types. The mRNA vaccines were developed to fight the original variant of the SARS CoV2 virus. The virus has mutated also. There are several variants out there now and the most prominent is the Delta Variant of Sars CoV-2. Delta is much more transmittable and infects much faster than the original variant of SARS CoV-2. So now we have multiple variables to contend with. And remember it takes a lot of time to develop and test these vaccines before they can be approved for distribution into arms. So we need to answer one more of your questions. No they are not all the same and the order makes a difference. The booster shots don't have as much of the antigen in them as the first and second shots for the Pfizer vaccine. Which is why they call it a booster. The body already has seen the Pfizer vaccine antigen two times before for fully vaccinated people and only needs a small dose of the Pfizer antigen to boost the immune system into making antibodies. Most or 95% of the people are able to fend off the virus after only two shots. Remember they don't call this virus a Novel Coronavirus for nothing. This is a new virus that the world has never seen before so we are learning about it as we go. We have only been seeing this virus for about two years now and it's a moving target as it keeps mutating or changing on us. New studies in Israel showed that our immunity that is produced by the vaccine can wane over time. But remember that it depends on how they test immunity. Which is hard to do. The Israeli scientist found that immunity was slowing down over time (six months after the second dose of Pfizer vaccine and there were some breakthrough infections. So, they started to give everyone in Israel booster shots to protect them better. They are a small country and under constant threat from their neighbors and need everyone healthy to survive so they do it right. Other studies have shown that immunity can wane over time, so booster shots are necessary. We here in the USA decided to give the booster shots to the over sixty-five age group first. Also, people that are more likely to get the virus are included such as first responders and such. Younger people have better immune systems in general and are still protected by the first two shots of the Pfizer vaccine. Notice I an only using the Pfizer vaccine to simply this discussion. Like I said this is a brand-new virus that the world has never seen before and we are still trying to learn how it works and what we can do to fight it. And it keeps changing. 700,000 Americans have already died from this virus and that is more than all the previous World Wars, Korean War, Vietnam War and the war in Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

You bloviate more than anyone.

Ivermectin works by suppressing the immune response.

the PARASITE that Ivermectin is used to fight, causes a BACTERIAL infection. THE response of our bodies is very similar, and Ivermectin, suppresses that.

The cytokine storm is what kills most people.....Ivermectin stops that.

There are tons of ways to mitigate covid, besides using the vaccine, IMHO.

We will find out more about this and the suppression of treatment by Big Pharma over the next decade.

Wait till you see the research on new drugs based on IVERMECTIN that are being used and pushed by big pharma.

Pay attention.......

Later,

Geo
    Likes TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Remdesivir works and is fully approved by FDA

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    You bloviate more than anyone.

Ivermectin works by suppressing the immune response.

the PARASITE that Ivermectin is used to fight, causes a BACTERIAL infection. THE response of our bodies is very similar, and Ivermectin, suppresses that.

The cytokine storm is what kills most people.....Ivermectin stops that.

There are tons of ways to mitigate covid, besides using the vaccine, IMHO.

We will find out more about this and the suppression of treatment by Big Pharma over the next decade.

Wait till you see the research on new drugs based on IVERMECTIN that are being used and pushed by big pharma.

Pay attention.......

Later,

Geo
    You need to pay attention. Unless the FDA has recently approved ivermectin for human used to treat Covid then it should not be used to treat humans for covid when we have much better fully approved drugs that can do the job.

Don't give me that BS about Big pharma. Without these highly intelligent and gifted people we would be in a world of hurt.

So you really need to listen to the real experts and stop playing Dr. Geo.

Post Thanks / Like
    well, i learned a new word today - bloviate.
    is that where they came up with the word blowhard?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You need to pay attention. Unless the FDA has recently approved ivermectin for human used to treat Covid then it should not be used to treat humans for covid when we have much better fully approved drugs that can do the job.

Don't give me that BS about Big pharma. Without these highly intelligent and gifted people we would be in a world of hurt.

So you really need to listen to the real experts and stop playing Dr. Geo.
    Don't BE a DICK........

Post Thanks / Like

Look in the **** mirror and you will see the D

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Don't BE a DICK........
    Look in the mirror Dr. Geo