Search Fishin.com

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Look in the mirror Dr. Geo
    Sometimes I am a dick....and I generally acknowledge that.

You on the other hand.............You are full on dick, nearly all the time.

It is probably very sad being in your inner circle of friends, if you have any.

Oh well.

Later,

Geo
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

I post the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Sometimes I am a dick....and I generally acknowledge that.

You on the other hand.............You are full on dick, nearly all the time.

It is probably very sad being in your inner circle of friends, if you have any.

Oh well.

Later,

Geo
    If you can't handle reading the truth then you really are a 100% dick. You have been a dick for the most part in here unless you are posting about fishing. That is the only time you post real true information. The rest of the time you spend in the offline is when you act like a total dick. And you admit it. So we all know that it's true. I'm a dick when I need to be against someone who's lying or supporting someone in politics that lies and cheats like Trump supporters.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    The facts:
    https://www.healthvermont.gov/sites/...-9-24-2021.pdf

446,000 vaccinated, but breakthrough cases = .6%. 21 deaths in Sep.

20 vs 21 deaths? Simple, even you can understand.
    1. More idiots refusing to mask, social distance, wash hands, avoid crowds.
    2. Delta emerges with a very increased transmission rate and viral load.

Ya know, I kinda appreciate the anti mask, anti vac, social crowding folks.

The sooner you all get sick and get some small natural immunity the sooner we get to herd immunity. So go forth and get sick in your efforts to contribute to us all.
    What a terrible argument you make. Everyone knows natural immunity is more effective than shots. 2021 vaccinated bunch dieting like flies, unlikely from falsi virus though. More congestive heart failure caused by shot it seems. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I think it is mostly about a VERY OLD idea of how to create, research and test vaccines. I mean vaccine technology from the 50's is NOT what I'd consider the way going forward.

People are scared of what they don't know and don't want to TRUST anyone , especially if it is tied to gubment or big pharma.

WE created this distrust with the messaging out of Washington, what to you freakin expect.
    I’d expect a shot that doesn’t kill over 70+ people a day. I’d expect an effective barrier against virus or spread. Is that to much to ask? You really went stupid over this ****, I’m actually sorry I’ve ever wasted time reading one of your posts. Especially with what some are telling me. Go piss up a rope

Post Thanks / Like
    All modeling I did personally showed we'd have more deaths this year...........I can show you those if you'd like.

I think the vaccine helped mitigate the spread. I also think DELTA is a whole hell of a lot worse than the others, and the fact we have natural immunities and vaccinated immunities, I believe that SAVED a **** ton of folks this year.

Next year.......we shall see.

We need herd immunity, no matter how we get there.

I won't disparage people who get the shot or don't. BUT I expect people to make their decision based on RATIONAL reasoning. Unfortunately, there are way too many people who have never thought rationally about anything.....And a **** ton of them exist on this site.

Later,

Geo
    Lol

Post Thanks / Like
    This is a typical response from the EXTREMISTS on the right about the shot being a super spreader.

you should do a little basic logic diagram of your ignorance.........

Just because more people are getting delta ( it is more 1000x more capable of spreading), does NOT mean the shot is causing it.

OMFG Tim...........

Likewise, there is not enough proof that the shot also kept more vaccinated people from dying. We don't have enough data to support that.....YET.

Simple Logic my friend.

SIMPLE LOGIC.

Later,

Geo
    Jigs up geo, I was told of your other accounts. Go piss up a rope.

How about that insurrection at department of interior that AG didn’t even know about? Lmao! You are a fraud. Donald J Trump will easily win in 2024 if he chooses to run, and if you listen closely you can “hear that train a coming”. Sorry I ever misjudged you.

Post Thanks / Like
    You bloviate more than anyone.

Ivermectin works by suppressing the immune response.

the PARASITE that Ivermectin is used to fight, causes a BACTERIAL infection. THE response of our bodies is very similar, and Ivermectin, suppresses that.

The cytokine storm is what kills most people.....Ivermectin stops that.

There are tons of ways to mitigate covid, besides using the vaccine, IMHO.

We will find out more about this and the suppression of treatment by Big Pharma over the next decade.

Wait till you see the research on new drugs based on IVERMECTIN that are being used and pushed by big pharma.

Pay attention.......

Later,

Geo
    Good post but I will say you are two faced.

Post Thanks / Like
    just had a friend that got the Pfizer vaccine tell me to NOT get the jab.
    she has blood clots in her lungs and super high blood pressure for the first time in her life.
    she has to be on blood thinners and blood pressure medication for at least 6 months.
    she is 70 and a hard core democrat.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    just had a friend that got the Pfizer vaccine tell me to NOT get the jab.
    she has blood clots in her lungs and super high blood pressure for the first time in her life.
    she has to be on blood thinners and blood pressure medication for at least 6 months.
    she is 70 and a hard core democrat.
    I know at least 25 family members that said they would not do it again. A few are dead right now.

Do what you like but the overwhelming evidence says these shot are not safe and actually creating new outbreaks/mutations. Good luck
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Shut up you stupid piece of Crap

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    I know at least 25 family members that said they would not do it again. A few are dead right now.

Do what you like but the overwhelming evidence says these shot are not safe and actually creating new outbreaks/mutations. Good luck
    You are the biggest liar that has ever posted in here. You don't know what you are talking about. You make up BS in here and nothing you say can be trusted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Jigs up geo, I was told of your other accounts. Go piss up a rope.

How about that insurrection at department of interior that AG didn’t even know about? Lmao! You are a fraud. Donald J Trump will easily win in 2024 if he chooses to run, and if you listen closely you can “hear that train a coming”. Sorry I ever misjudged you.
    Exactly what other accounts are you talking about.

Maybe Peter would like to weigh in.........Seems to me you are full of complete and utter ****.

I have exactly 1 account here.

Always have, always will.