Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 32 of 32
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    More updates. Some of us are getting our Smallmouth fix through you
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

  2. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    8,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacklebag23 View Post
    More updates. Some of us are getting our Smallmouth fix through you
    Fishin has been a little slow, but it is FUN as TAR.....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211208_064657[1].jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	76.1 KB 
ID:	20717
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211207_072138[1].jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	20718
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211205_073611[1].jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	20719
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211207_195245[1].jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	50.5 KB 
ID:	20720
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20211205_154708[1].jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	20721

    I'm here for a while longer.

    Later,

    Geo
    Likes Wormin, Tacklebag23 liked this post

  3. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    8,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm still here............Hammering on smallies.

    4-5 a day........fishing till 11am most days.

    LOTS of 3.5 lb fish, and one over 4 nearly every day.

    We have 8 over 21 inches so far.........CRAZY.

    Later,

    Geo
    Likes Wormin, Tacklebag23, hunter1997 liked this post

  4. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    8,731
    Post Thanks / Like

    Injured and Home........

    So After fishing 10 days and then 23 days straight, I'm finally home.

    Fishing was FANTASTIC, with much larger fish being taken this year than in past years. I mean lots of solid 4 plus fish, 10 over the 21 inch slot, and a few over and pushing 5 lbs.

    Unfortunately, about 3 weeks ago I injured myself, and that injury limited me to 1 day over the past 10 days on the water, so Thursday, after not going out fishing, I made the decision to come home on Friday when my wife also went home.

    My wife comes down every year for our anniversary. She was really looking forward to the weather and catching some Fnf fish. OH well. Maybe next year.

    Hopefully, I get over this injury soon, as it is really cramping my style .

    I'm headed to the doc sometime next week. I think I either have a pulled groin, or some other muscle or tear, or I'm developing some arthritis in my hip. Either way, it is pretty **** painful.........

    Hopefully it does not cause me to change my spring trips to KY Lake......that would **** .

    Later,

    Geo

  5. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Lexington
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like

    Sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you get well soon!

    We tend to take our health for granted. At least I do. Speedy recovery!

    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    So After fishing 10 days and then 23 days straight, I'm finally home.

    Fishing was FANTASTIC, with much larger fish being taken this year than in past years. I mean lots of solid 4 plus fish, 10 over the 21 inch slot, and a few over and pushing 5 lbs.

    Unfortunately, about 3 weeks ago I injured myself, and that injury limited me to 1 day over the past 10 days on the water, so Thursday, after not going out fishing, I made the decision to come home on Friday when my wife also went home.

    My wife comes down every year for our anniversary. She was really looking forward to the weather and catching some Fnf fish. OH well. Maybe next year.

    Hopefully, I get over this injury soon, as it is really cramping my style .

    I'm headed to the doc sometime next week. I think I either have a pulled groin, or some other muscle or tear, or I'm developing some arthritis in my hip. Either way, it is pretty **** painful.........

    Hopefully it does not cause me to change my spring trips to KY Lake......that would **** .

    Later,

    Geo

  6. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear about your issue. ***** when stuff like that threatens your fishing. Good luck at Drs.

    Been down that road on several fronts. Not fun. had 2 frozen shoulders, a bad elbow and bad hip at different times. Own a couple of left handed reels so I can spread the load I got a new hip a couple yrs ago and only missed a little over 2 months of fishing.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

  7. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    New Albany, Indiana.
    Posts
    8,731
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacklebag23 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your issue. ***** when stuff like that threatens your fishing. Good luck at Drs.

    Been down that road on several fronts. Not fun. had 2 frozen shoulders, a bad elbow and bad hip at different times. Own a couple of left handed reels so I can spread the load I got a new hip a couple yrs ago and only missed a little over 2 months of fishing.
    I'm feeling better, but cannot get a freakin appointment anywhere. .

    I'm working on stretching and those definitely seem to help. I"m really worried that I'm more injured than a pull, and I'm doing more damage.....but if I CANNOT get in for an appointment, what am I to do ?

    ***** all around. Maybe I should go to Cuba and get some of their "good" health care

    Later,

    Geo

  8. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Kings Mtn. Ky.
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like

    George

    I didnít realize how lon it had been since Iíd been on here. Sorry you got injured. Glad you ended up catching them pretty good. I havenít been able to go but will before much longer. I bought a livescope bundle so Iím going to try my hand at a lot of different things this year including crappie fishing.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Dale Hollow winter walleyes
    By Dave Clark in forum Indiana Discussion Board
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. Dale Hollow winter walleyes
    By Dave Clark in forum Tennessee Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
  3. Dale Hollow winter walleyes
    By Dave Clark in forum Georgia Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 02:54 AM
  4. Dale Hollow winter walleyes
    By Dave Clark in forum Ohio Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2010, 02:53 AM
  5. Winter Get Together Dec 18-20 Dale Hollow..
    By elnutsmalljaws in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 05:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •