Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Don't use Walmart.com

I have ordered several items from Walmart Groceries. They split the order into three parts and I got 90% of the order the next day as I asked for delivery of the groceries. But one of the items they switched to a third party merchandizer. That party never delivered the Boost Drinks that I ordered. $78 worth of Boost. Two cases of 24 8 oz bottles in each case. I've called Walmart several times now and still have not received a refund as the items was never delivered. When I went to Walmart.com and tried to track my order is showed that it was Delayed. That shows me that they don't have the item in stock to ship to me. Walmart didn't have the boost so they pawned it off on the third party merchandizer and they didn't have it either. So I called Walmart three days ago and was told to wait another 48 hours and then call them back. I called them back tonight and they tried to tell me to wait and call back in 48 more hours. I blew my top and told them that was unacceptable and that I placed the order with Walmart and I expect them to start the refund process. I finally talked to another women and she told me that I should get a replay in my email from the third party sell or merchandizer. I'm really pissed at Walmart now. I'll wait another two days and call Walmart back to see what they have done. I'll go look for the email from the third party seller. **** it, this is like ordering from Amazon.com which also used third party sellers and acts like a sales broker. That is total BS which is why I don't use Amazon.com anymore. Next time I order from Walmart I'm not going to allow any items to be shipped at a later date as Walmart.com is not dependable and they lost my trust. I have other grocery stores that I can order from using Instacart for deliver and shopping. Schnuck's grocery store near where I live can deliver the groceries to the house but it's pricey. But it beats getting sick with SARS CoV2.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for heads up.

We use Kroger curbside pickup and it has worked great for us. I put to plastic tubs in the pickup bed. One marked cold stuff and one marked dry goods. Cases of drinks go between the tubs. Keep us out of the store and so far Covid free.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I have ordered several items from Walmart Groceries. They split the order into three parts and I got 90% of the order the next day as I asked for delivery of the groceries. But one of the items they switched to a third party merchandizer. That party never delivered the Boost Drinks that I ordered. $78 worth of Boost. Two cases of 24 8 oz bottles in each case. I've called Walmart several times now and still have not received a refund as the items was never delivered. When I went to Walmart.com and tried to track my order is showed that it was Delayed. That shows me that they don't have the item in stock to ship to me. Walmart didn't have the boost so they pawned it off on the third party merchandizer and they didn't have it either. So I called Walmart three days ago and was told to wait another 48 hours and then call them back. I called them back tonight and they tried to tell me to wait and call back in 48 more hours. I blew my top and told them that was unacceptable and that I placed the order with Walmart and I expect them to start the refund process. I finally talked to another women and she told me that I should get a replay in my email from the third party sell or merchandizer. I'm really pissed at Walmart now. I'll wait another two days and call Walmart back to see what they have done. I'll go look for the email from the third party seller. **** it, this is like ordering from Amazon.com which also used third party sellers and acts like a sales broker. That is total BS which is why I don't use Amazon.com anymore. Next time I order from Walmart I'm not going to allow any items to be shipped at a later date as Walmart.com is not dependable and they lost my trust. I have other grocery stores that I can order from using Instacart for deliver and shopping. Schnuck's grocery store near where I live can deliver the groceries to the house but it's pricey. But it beats getting sick with SARS CoV2.
    You're lucky they didn't bring it. I thought you were smart? Boost is some of the worst stuff you can drink. Full of sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil, soy, artificial flavors, etc. etc. No wonder you're over weight. Get your vitamins and mineral from vegetables or in pill form and eat a low carb, no sugar, no seed oil diet. I suggest you watch some of Dr. Berg's videos on utube or is he a conspiracy theorist too? I use curb side pickup sometimes because I'm lazy, not because I'm scared of the Fauci funded/Wuhan gain of function virus.
    Last edited by dragmerc; 11-01-2021 at 07:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Read it again

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    You're lucky they didn't bring it. I thought you were smart? Boost is some of the worst stuff you can drink. Full of sugar, corn syrup, vegetable oil, soy, artificial flavors, etc. etc. No wonder you're over weight. Get your vitamins and mineral from vegetables or in pill form and eat a low carb, no sugar, no seed oil diet. I suggest you watch some of Dr. Berg's videos on utube or is he a conspiracy theorist too? I use curb side pickup sometimes because I'm lazy, not because I'm scared of the Fauci funded/Wuhan gain of function virus.
    It's not for me. I don't drink Boost. I don't need to gain weight.

And again it's Dr. Fauci to you. You probably barely made it out of high school and didn't have the grades to even attend a junior college. So If I'm going to listen to anyone about Covid it will be someone like Dr. Fauci who is way above your pay grade.

And there is no proof that the virus was developed by the Chinese. All we know is that it was found in Wuhan first. The genetic experts have looked at the genetic sequence of the SARS CoV2 virus and it was not made by man. That they know for sure. There is too much difference in the gene sequences.

And that is exactly what I did. I ordered the boost high protein from Schnucks and then went over and picked it up in the parking lot. They bring the groceries out to you in the parking lot and you don't have to go into the store where people are not wearing masks anymore.

Amazon is better than Walmart.