Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Renox Creek information

Does anyone have any information about Renox Creek that you can share? Is there public places to fish the creek? Same rules from the Cumberland River apply? Any information is very helpful.

Post Thanks / Like

access

Quote Originally Posted by Rudypoo4444 View Post
    Does anyone have any information about Renox Creek that you can share? Is there public places to fish the creek? Same rules from the Cumberland River apply? Any information is very helpful.
    Doubt much is happening there. What are you hoping to catch? You should be able to access it at the 61 bridge. I fish the mouth of it at the Cumberland and the giant gravel bar that is there. It changed a lot this year with the huge floods we had.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gforcetrivers View Post
    Doubt much is happening there. What are you hoping to catch? You should be able to access it at the 61 bridge. I fish the mouth of it at the Cumberland and the giant gravel bar that is there. It changed a lot this year with the huge floods we had.
    Looking to catch trout. They had several pictures posted to the bragging board at cabelas of nice trout that came from that creek somewhere.

I’m just looking for some bank access for trout other than just below wolf creek dam.

Post Thanks / Like

Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudypoo4444 View Post
    Looking to catch trout. They had several pictures posted to the bragging board at cabelas of nice trout that came from that creek somewhere.

I’m just looking for some bank access for trout other than just below wolf creek dam.
    Ya, so they were fishing at the mouth of Renox Creek in the Cumberland river. Just about every little creek mouth has a gravel bar that holds trout. Crocus Creek has some access, Bakerton ramp, Traces on the Cumberland also. Wading access on the river is tough much depends on the dam generation. If you are down this way let me know and we can float the river if you want.