Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: mandate?

Post Thanks / Like

take your blinders off and see the light

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    There is none so blind as those who will not see.
    you need to look around more and get out of that right wing extremist room

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

China didn't create this virus. Nature created this virus and we have been expecting something like this to happen for a long time.
    And just how do you know that.....sorry there is enough compelling evidence they DID create it. Just because the media refuses to acknowledge JUST exactly what fucki and China were doing, does not mean they were not doing it.

Use your brain........As your god would say........Come on man.........

later,

Geo
    Likes dragmerc, TimE liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    The bible was written by a bunch of old Jewish men. History repeats itself over and over again. So old men have seen it all many times and that makes it easy for them to fool young people into thinking that they are some type of God that is all knowing. To a kid most adults are all knowing.

You really think that is we put a suitcase nuke into Wuhan, China and exploded it that it would be OK with the world and that China would not retaliate. You really need to take a break from watching right wing media. There are other types of bombs that would be able to blow up that lab in Wuhan that would not spread radioactivity all over the place and kill thousands of innocent people. Not everyone in Wuhan is guilty of working in a research lab on viruses. But we have zero proof that the Chinese made the SARS CoV2 virus. We can sequence the genetic makeup of SARS CoV2 virus and there is nothing man made in that virus. Only conspiracy nuts go around saying BS like that.
    Hell is gonna be pretty effing hot for you, my friend.

It is quite easy to believe in GOD all mighty......even if there is not existence of such a supreme being. If I'm right, and I KNOW I am, I will spend eternity in the graces of GOD.

If I'm wrong, then worms will feast on my body and return me back to the earth.

BUT if YOU'RE wrong.............burning for eternity will ****....and **** ASS.

Your 70 or so years on this great planet of ours is a blip in time my friend.

Believing or not believing is totally a personal issue.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

It is quite easy to believe in GOD all mighty......even if there is not existence of such a supreme being. If I'm right, and I KNOW I am, I will spend eternity in the graces of GOD.

Later,

Geo
    Of course, I might burn in hell for not treating my body as a temple and getting the shot.

I wonder if GOD will forgive me for that ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    'Numerous plagues' is another correct prediction stated in the Good Book you don't believe. Man's corruption is greater every day. Power and control is all that matters to the elitists. It's getting close boys, we better be ready.
    Every generation since Christ has said the same. By some estimates 200 million died in the Black Plague, so seems like they had a better case for Jesus's return than we do. The Bible says we shall know neither the day, nor the hour.

Having said that, "be ready" is good advice--that is the way Christ's people are supposed to live--expectantly awaiting His return.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no hell

Later,

Geo
    Sorry Geo I don't believe in heaven or hell. So don't bible thump on me dude because you are just wasting your time. People have been led around by the nose ring by the church far too long.

There is not heaven or hell nor i there a GOD.. When you see God please take a picture of him and record a film and post it in here. I won't hold my breath waiting.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not wrong

Later,

Geo
    I live by a creed to do onto others as they do onto me. You screw with me, and I'll return the favor. I don't need the stupid church telling me what I should do.

Think about it. You believe in a holy ghost. Come on man take a few seconds to see how stupid that really is. There are no Ghosts not even holy ones. If you are waiting around for some mythical being to reappear then I think that is crazy. People need to think for themselves not let the church do that for you. You and every other person that still believes in Jesus or God have been brainwashed since you were little kids. The church had tried to control people and get rich ever since the 1300s. More wars have been fought over religion. And millions of people have died because of different religious beliefs.

The Roman Emperor Constitine figured out that he could control the people easier by using religion. He did that only to help control his people better.

I'm more likely to believe in ancient astronauts from other worlds in our universe that some God. And if they are coming back or have been here before then I'll see them when they come back. Until then I'll live my life in a way that I want not in a way that some other religious snob tells me to.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mandates were a joke from a joke! Thank goodness judges have correctly stopped them. I cant wait until the lawsuits!

Post Thanks / Like

The lawsuits will be dismissed This is settled law.

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Mandates were a joke from a joke! Thank goodness judges have correctly stopped them. I cant wait until the lawsuits!
    This district judge will be stomped on by the appellate court like the cockroach that he is. Thank you, Mr. Wonderful for your lovely expression.

When we have Putin type news outlets telling people to not get vaccinated, we need the Federal Government to take control and get all people vaccinated during a Pandemic which has already killed over 800,000 American Citizens in just one year and is still killing people each day. The courts better get this right as they consist of mostly Covid 19 vulnerable older people whose lives are going to be affected if we don't get everyone vaccinated and stop this virus out of existence.