Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mandate?

Post Thanks / Like

mandate?

will the jab mandate hold up?
    my RN daughter is about to be fired if she doesn't conform.

Post Thanks / Like

It's about public health

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    As her father I would sincerely hope that you talk her into getting the vaccine and saving her job. She will not want to go down the wrong road and have the affect the rest of her life. If you love her, tell her to do the right thing. Nurses need to protect their self as well as their patients and family and friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    As her father I would sincerely hope that you talk her into getting the vaccine and saving her job. She will not want to go down the wrong road and have the affect the rest of her life. If you love her, tell her to do the right thing. Nurses need to protect their self as well as their patients and family and friends.
    The Mandate is unconstitutional.

OSHA just announced the will not enforce the mandate. THAT should tell you something.

If she loses her job, she will be able to sue in a year or so, and will be a part owner in the hospital corporation she is about to be fired from.

The CIVIL lawsuits coming will be un freakin real.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    "
    The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) will not enforce the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine mandate, at least until the mandate's legal status is resolved.

The announcement came on Wednesday. OSHA's website now stipulates that while the agency "remains confident in its authority to protect workers in emergencies, OSHA has suspended activities related to the implementation and enforcement of the [COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing Emergency Temporary Standard] pending future developments in the litigation."

"

https://reason.com/2021/11/17/osha-b...lt-litigation/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    What mandate? If your daughters workplace requires it then she may get fired but she has a right to see it litigated. Make sure your daughter knows it’s not just bs, my daughter was supposed to get fired in Sept. Still hasn’t got the ineffective shot and still works along with several coworkers that were threatened.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The vaccines are still better than getting Covid19

Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    What mandate? If your daughter's workplace requires it then she may get fired but she has a right to see it litigated. Make sure your daughter knows it’s not just bs, my daughter was supposed to get fired in Sept. Still hasn’t got the ineffective shot and still works along with several coworkers that were threatened.
    I wish that everyone would just voluntarily get vaccinated instead of getting Covid 19. Most everyone with a health immune system can develop immunity to Covid 19 (even the delta variant) if they get fully vaccinated. Now I agree that there are a few individuals who have compromised immune systems that won't develop immunity to covid 19 with the vaccines. But that is not the vaccine's fault. And these are usually much older people who have weak immune systems that don't work. They may not be protected from getting infected but most of even these people won't die from Covid 19 or even end up in the ICU on a ventilator.

And a company (especially one that deals with health care like a hospital) had the right to require their employees to get fully vaccinated. I approve of this because I don't want to end up in the hospital and getting Covid 19 from an unvaccinated hospital worker.

So Please get vaccinated and get your booster shot too. And wear a mask when inside and around others to prevent your spit from spewing out in the air where it can infect others around you. Virus particles are very tiny even microscopic but they ride on the water droplets that we spit out when we talk or cough.

Post Thanks / Like

The scotus has already rules on these type of cases.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    The Mandate is unconstitutional.

OSHA just announced the will not enforce the mandate. THAT should tell you something.

If she loses her job, she will be able to sue in a year or so, and will be a part owner in the hospital corporation she is about to be fired from.

The CIVIL lawsuits coming will be un freakin real.

Later,

Geo
    Companies have the legal right to fire anyone that does not comply with company policy. That is the way that Companies run their business. The employees have little rights.

Now someday in the future the court will rule on whether OSHA can protect employees from getting Covid 19 while on the job by forcing all the employees working for larger employers to be fully vaccinated.

Nearly half the country is fully vaccinated now. If only the other half would go get the vaccine we could beat this **** virus and I won't have to wear a **** mask for the rest of my life. And if we get rid of the virus we can open the country back up again and things will be normal. Maybe this is wishful thinking but the vaccine is our best tool to beat this virus. And with the new tech that makes mRNA type vaccines we can change the mRNA to beat any newly mutated variants too.

We are heading into the colder winter months and kids are all back in school. People are spending more and more time indoors in hot dry air which promotes the spread of water droplets full of tiny virus particles.

Remember that only one virus particle is not going to really infect you. It takes a lot of virus particles to really infect someone. So, the higher the density of virus particles that we breathe in the greater the chance that we get infected. And since Covid 19 is a novel corona virus that we have not ever been exposed to before we have zero natual immunity for this virus. And this virus is much more contagious and transmittable than others so we should take all precautions to stop it. That means getting fully vaccinated and wearing a good fitting mask that filters out the virus better. And washing our hands and staying far away from other people so that the virus can't spread between us.

This winter we will see an increase in the number of people getting sick from this virus. And the vast majority of them that end up in the hospital ER will be unvaccinated people. Don't be one of those people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Companies have the legal right to fire anyone that does not comply with company policy. That is the way that Companies run their business. The employees have little rights.

Now someday in the future the court will rule on whether OSHA can protect employees from getting Covid 19 while on the job by forcing all the employees working for larger employers to be fully vaccinated.

Nearly half the country is fully vaccinated now. If only the other half would go get the vaccine we could beat this **** virus and I won't have to wear a **** mask for the rest of my life. And if we get rid of the virus we can open the country back up again and things will be normal. Maybe this is wishful thinking but the vaccine is our best tool to beat this virus. And with the new tech that makes mRNA type vaccines we can change the mRNA to beat any newly mutated variants too.

We are heading into the colder winter months and kids are all back in school. People are spending more and more time indoors in hot dry air which promotes the spread of water droplets full of tiny virus particles.

Remember that only one virus particle is not going to really infect you. It takes a lot of virus particles to really infect someone. So, the higher the density of virus particles that we breathe in the greater the chance that we get infected. And since Covid 19 is a novel corona virus that we have not ever been exposed to before we have zero natual immunity for this virus. And this virus is much more contagious and transmittable than others so we should take all precautions to stop it. That means getting fully vaccinated and wearing a good fitting mask that filters out the virus better. And washing our hands and staying far away from other people so that the virus can't spread between us.

This winter we will see an increase in the number of people getting sick from this virus. And the vast majority of them that end up in the hospital ER will be unvaccinated people. Don't be one of those people.
    Slippery slope........

Christian companies cannot fire folks that do not comply with their BIBLICAL based policies, can they?

I"m just saying......NO a company CANNOT fire for any reason against policy. IT depends on what government "feels" about the policy, which IMHO is DISGUSTING.

Gubment has a time and a place, but they are way too involved in business, IMHO.

We need to be pretty careful about all the ******** legislation being created lately.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try to answer your questions

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Slippery slope........

Christian companies cannot fire folks that do not comply with their BIBLICAL based policies, can they?

I"m just saying......NO a company CANNOT fire for any reason against policy. IT depends on what government "feels" about the policy, which IMHO is DISGUSTING.

Gubment has a time and a place, but they are way too involved in business, IMHO.

We need to be pretty careful about all the ******** legislation being created lately.

Later,

Geo
    I don't know about the Christian companies. Not sure what the law says about that one.

And you are right in that it's a slippery slope. The only time I would allow the Government to mandate getting a vaccine is with a high contagious and dangerous disease like Covid 19 or something worse like EBOLA where people are dying left and right. I wish that I knew the case where the SCOTUS decided on this issue in the past.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know about the Christian companies. Not sure what the law says about that one.

And you are right in that it's a slippery slope. The only time I would allow the Government to mandate getting a vaccine is with a high contagious and dangerous disease like Covid 19 or something worse like EBOLA where people are dying left and right. I wish that I knew the case where the SCOTUS decided on this issue in the past.
    Ebola vs falsi virus. Ebola kills left and right, falsi virus doesn’t. Yet. Who knows what these shots and “boosters” will mutate into. The government cannot mandate a shot, especially by executive action alone. Not sure about private companies. I guess we will see in court.

Post Thanks / Like
    Concur! Nurses are hero’s braving the dangers to care for us all. God bless her. I sincerely hope she treats herself with the same exceptional preventative medicine and preventative care I know she works to provide her clients and patients. And by doing what is best for herself she insures her health enabling her ability to continue do what what she strives to do.... to serve others.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TimE View Post
    Ebola vs falsi virus. Ebola kills left and right, falsi virus doesn’t
    Over 800,000 American families may disagree with you.