Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: omicron?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    So the vaxed people who get it share no blame?
    Overlaying the vaccination rate curve with the case curve you'll note the decline in cases as vaccinations first ramped up, then surges in cases as vaccination rates slowed, and the unvaccinated accounted for most of the new cases. Yes some break-through cases occurred. You might help me by pointing me to something that shows of total cases in passed 12 months how many were vaccinated vs not. I can't find that.

First Covid peak, mother nature scolded us and warned us. Second spike when we got lax she made us stand in the corner and not go out and play, thrid spike, mom gave up, Dad has dropped our drawers and is spanking our bare butts with his belt for disobeying and not listening to mom.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Serves her right. Better than she dies of the virus than people that listen to hear and don't get vaxed because of what she said. Karma Dr. Fauci gets the last laugh on this bit**.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...edgdhp&pc=U531
    No one deserves to die from this ****.

you honestly are a hateful old ass .........there was another one like you a few years ago. He was about as bad as you, but at least you could talk to him.

You on the other had.......just hateful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Overlaying the vaccination rate curve with the case curve you'll note the decline in cases as vaccinations first ramped up, then surges in cases as vaccination rates slowed, and the unvaccinated accounted for most of the new cases. Yes some break-through cases occurred. You might help me by pointing me to something that shows of total cases in passed 12 months how many were vaccinated vs not. I can't find that.

First Covid peak, mother nature scolded us and warned us. Second spike when we got lax she made us stand in the corner and not go out and play, thrid spike, mom gave up, Dad has dropped our drawers and is spanking our bare butts with his belt for disobeying and not listening to mom.
    Hey, is this your own data? or from somewhere. I'd like to pull that into an analytics tool if you have a source to the data.

Thanks,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Hey, is this your own data? or from somewhere. I'd like to pull that into an analytics tool if you have a source to the data.

Thanks,

Geo
    Geo, here’s the link https://covidactnow.org/us/kentucky-...ty/?s=27991690

And they attribute their source data to the NY Times Covid Tracker.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Geo, here’s the link https://covidactnow.org/us/kentucky-...ty/?s=27991690

And they attribute their source data to the Ny Times Covid Tracker.
    The times page also shows cases of people by vaccination status.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post