Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Just get vaccinated before it's too late

According to Indiana State Department of Health statistics, since the start of the pandemic, unvaccinated Hoosiers account for 97.7% of COVID-19 infections; 99.96% of COVID-19 hospitalizations; and 99.98% of COVID-19 deaths.

This could be you. Don't be foolish. Get vaccinated. It's the best protection other than crawling in a hole in the ground and staying there.

Don't forget to wear a mask and wash your hands as well as stay your distance from each other. IE Social Distance until this **** pandemic is over. If it ever ends.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well said!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    IE Social Distance until this **** pandemic is over. If it ever ends.
    At some point it'll fail to meet the global pandemic criteria but from what I've read, the consensus is it will never be over, over. Most likely the strain will weaken, and our own immunities strengthen, over time. Heck, we still have 1918 Spanish Flu around.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope someday to get life back to normal pre 2019 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    At some point it'll fail to meet the global pandemic criteria but from what I've read, the consensus is it will never be over, over. Most likely the strain will weaken, and our own immunities strengthen, over time. Heck, we still have 1918 Spanish Flu around.
    I hope it ends someday. I'm like everyone else just waiting to see what happens and trying to stay informed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I hope it ends someday. I'm like everyone else just waiting to see what happens and trying to stay informed.
    Me too. In all this I can’t quite figure why as a country we didn’t react the same as we as Americans always have done in a catastrophe? Like when a tornado or hurricane hits, or a foreign country attacks. Seems in those reactions, we agree to disagree but unify to fight back. I wonder in retrospect how much different this virus run would have and yet could be if we all did that as one America?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Me too. In all this I can’t quite figure why as a country we didn’t react the same as we as Americans always have done in a catastrophe? Like when a tornado or hurricane hits, or a foreign country attacks. Seems in those reactions, we agree to disagree but unify to fight back. I wonder in retrospect how much different this virus run would have and yet could be if we all did that as one America?
    Because the people making $$ off of COVID denial can't say "a tornado really DIDN'T hit," or "hurricane relief is the government's way to control people."

Not yet, anyway, we may get there.

And, yes, there's grifters on the COVID hype side as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Because the people making $$ off of COVID denial can't say "a tornado really DIDN'T hit," or "hurricane relief is the government's way to control people."

Not yet, anyway, we may get there.

And, yes, there's grifters on the COVID hype side as well.
    99% of the grifters are on the covid hype side.
    All you lefty's hero...Faulsi is drawing in more than the president...$425K+.
    and he gets $350K per year after retirement.
    that's what's wrong in this country. talk about overpaid.
    i have great disdain for anyone that ***** off the government their entire life.

on the treatment side, Dr. Suneel Dhand says all the people requiring hospitalization are diabetic or have high A1C.
    he treats with steroids and antihistamine with great success.

this whole china virus thing was a scam from the start.
    a weaponized man made gain of function virus financed by NIH with fauci's help to accomplish deep state goals.
    1. gets rid of trump.
    2. makes trillions for big pharma with giant kickbacks to deep state members.
    3. kills off sick and unhealthy people.
    4. creates havoc for the uninformed so they follow government recommendations like good little sheep.

just a way to gain more control over the people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i have great disdain for anyone that ***** off the government their entire life.

on the treatment side, Dr. Suneel Dhand says all the people requiring hospitalization are diabetic or have high A1C.

a weaponized man made gain of function virus financed by NIH with fauci's help to accomplish deep state goals.
    1. gets rid of trump.
    4. creates havoc for the uninformed so they follow government recommendations like good little sheep.

Like I said, one day we might get there.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post

1. gets rid of trump.

Wow, I guess all the other countries of the world just followed suit to support this deep state scheme to control the world. But if every country on the planet has been hit, then who might we believe conducted this attack?

and that means, incognito, DR Fauci controls the whole world........OMG.......SERIOUSLY?

WAIT....WAIT.....I'M WITH YA DUDE. It's an alien attack, right? Do ya think it was MARS, JUPITOR, OR THAT DOG-NAMED PLANET.....PLUTO. ?????????? OMG...WE NAILED IT.

Post Thanks / Like

Spring covid surges

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Wow, I guess all the other countries of the world just followed suit to support this deep state scheme to control the world. But if every country on the planet has been hit, then who might we believe conducted this attack?

and that means, incognito, DR Fauci controls the whole world........OMG.......SERIOUSLY?

WAIT....WAIT.....I'M WITH YA DUDE. It's an alien attack, right? Do ya think it was MARS, JUPITOR, OR THAT DOG-NAMED PLANET.....PLUTO. ?????????? OMG...WE NAILED IT.
    Actually since we see surges in the spirng, I think it's the EASTER BUNNY contaminating all those EGGS he hides and delivers.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Get Vaccianted before you get Covid and die

Get vaccianted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Hardin County Example 10 Jan 22

Population 112,316
    Total Covid cases 22,143= 20%
    Vaccinated 64,020 = 57%
    Vac’d + Cases= 86,163 or 77%
    Not vaccinated and not sick yet then totals 23% or 26,153 people who either get sick or get vaccinated and reduce risk.

So if we see that with 57% vaccinated so far total cases was 20% of the county. Had 80-90% been vaccinated, what reduction in total cases could have we seen ?

Ps: With 57% vaccinated I see no one walking around with keys magnetically stuck to their heads. 😂😂😂😂