Search Fishin.com

Thread: Fauci

Post Thanks / Like

Fauci

Saw Fauci on on the local news station when I was changing between DVR'd college football games tonite. He's now recommending a shorter quarantine period for positive testers with no symptoms. BTW, Fauci's a squirrel. Never could stand or trust that guy.

Where I work, people who did not want the vax used the 'dispensation' process put into place by the government agency we work for to request they not have to take it. All were denied, and a couple of my co-workers were already looking for new gigs. These are not ignorant wingnuts as the media and pro vaxers like to call anyone who dares to not get the vax, they're smart, skilled, highly capable people. Once the agency realized they were about to lose 30% of their workforce of hard to replace security clearance holding people (and likely get their ass sued off), they reversed the decision and and granted all the dispensations.

Is the reality that herd immunity is the only real chance to beat this thing setting in? If so, Pfizer's certainly not going to be happy. Joe Biden's not gonna know one way or the other, like any good senile 50+ year DC swamp dweller, he'll parrot what his party handlers tell him to say.

A friend on fakebook posted that 80 something % of omicron infected people in Denmark (assuming they have the political courage to collect reliable stats) were fully or partially vaxed.

Anyone had the booster? Can you shoot webs out of your wrists and swing from the ceiling fan? If so, I might go down and get it.

Fishing Pickwick for smallmouth in a t-shirt yesterday...coming a blizzard out there right now. Prolly 2 inches on the yard already. Needs to get cold and stay that way, so I can head up to Dale Hollow.
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    A friend on fakebook posted that 80 something % of omicron infected people in Denmark (assuming they have the political courage to collect reliable stats) were fully or partially vaxed.
    The data I've seen has that number at 75%, with a declining percentage for those who have had two shots and declining more if you've had the booster. About 80% of Denmark's eligible population has had at least one vax.

Which is right in line with what they've been saying about Omicron. There's a slight reduction in transmissibility, but what isn't changed at all is that the hospitalization and death rate is much, much higher for the unvaxxed.

Anyone had the booster? Can you shoot webs out of your wrists and swing from the ceiling fan? If so, I might go down and get it.
    I've had it. Nah, unfortunately, no webs or superpowers, can't even rip a phone book in two, but I know from undeniable data that if I get a bad case it's almost certainly going to prevent me from either going to the hospital or dying.

Fishing Pickwick for smallmouth in a t-shirt yesterday...coming a blizzard out there right now. Prolly 2 inches on the yard already. Needs to get cold and stay that way, so I can head up to Dale Hollow.
    Man, on my bucket list. Since you didn't mention it, I'm assuming those 8-10 pound mamas eluded y'all?
    Likes GeoFisher, Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    "A friend on fakebook posted that 80 something % of omicron infected people in Denmark (assuming they have the political courage to collect reliable stats) were fully or partially vaxed."

He posted on "Fakebook", and that qualifies him as a medical data analyst? Really? Well, since you have magnificently qualified sources of expert medical opinion, you do what you really belive is best for you.

Hey, I post on fishin.com, so therefore let me provide some free expert fishing advise for smallmouth.

First, only use lures that have been basked in handsanitizer because the fish are following CDC guidelines.
    Second, you must insure that if you have 3 or more bass in a livewell that is less than 45.826 gallons of water thathas been thru a distilling process 3.83 times per metrci ton second, and that the bass remain distanced and wear protective masks to insure you don't have a local epidemic.
    Third, you can only get a fishing license if you have had a negative Covid test with in the prior 23 seconds.
    Fourth, the boat you operate must run on solar electric as if you stop for gasoline, you have to quarantine for 10 days before ramping in and risking contaiminating the lake with latent, hull clinging virus.

So, okay, no charge, best I got.....and you can rest assure this is expert facutal advise because I can still read the eyechart I have in my bathroom thru the bottom of the emply Maker's Mark bottle.

"Anyone had the booster? Can you shoot webs out of your wrists and swing from the ceiling fan?"

I guess I got a bad batch, because I got the booster, and STILL CAN'T PULL FACTS OUT OF MY ARSE! :-)
    Likes Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Liberty Mutual Insurance

Did it work?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dr Fauci vs Bobert.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Dr Fauci vs Bobert.
    Trump hasn't been president for more than a year now. You GOTTA get some new material, man.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    "A friend on fakebook posted that 80 something % of omicron infected people in Denmark (assuming they have the political courage to collect reliable stats) were fully or partially vaxed."

He posted on "Fakebook", and that qualifies him as a medical data analyst? Really? Well, since you have magnificently qualified sources of expert medical opinion, you do what you really belive is best for you.

Hey, I post on fishin.com, so therefore let me provide some free expert fishing advise for smallmouth.

First, only use lures that have been basked in handsanitizer because the fish are following CDC guidelines.
    Second, you must insure that if you have 3 or more bass in a livewell that is less than 45.826 gallons of water thathas been thru a distilling process 3.83 times per metrci ton second, and that the bass remain distanced and wear protective masks to insure you don't have a local epidemic.
    Third, you can only get a fishing license if you have had a negative Covid test with in the prior 23 seconds.
    Fourth, the boat you operate must run on solar electric as if you stop for gasoline, you have to quarantine for 10 days before ramping in and risking contaiminating the lake with latent, hull clinging virus.

So, okay, no charge, best I got.....and you can rest assure this is expert facutal advise because I can still read the eyechart I have in my bathroom thru the bottom of the emply Maker's Mark bottle.

"Anyone had the booster? Can you shoot webs out of your wrists and swing from the ceiling fan?"

I guess I got a bad batch, because I got the booster, and STILL CAN'T PULL FACTS OUT OF MY ARSE! :-)
    Thanks! I'll spread this not so far and wide on the internet.
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Man, on my bucket list. Since you didn't mention it, I'm assuming those 8-10 pound mamas eluded y'all?
    Yes, they did. Seems to be a recurring issue for me...
    Likes jcb liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Trump is running in 2024 so I'm on point

Trump hasn't been president for more than a year now. You GOTTA get some new material, man.
    Trump is still the front runner in the GOP Presidential Race which is why the GOP is going downhill.
    Attached Images Attached Images