Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I know many local businesses that got millions in covid relief and are still in business now because of those funds. They hire local people and keep them employed and are working for the betterment of our local community by building new roads and bridges. So, hell, yes it was a good program. And those businesses are owned by Republicans.
    I did not say it did not help folks.......I also know folks that it helped. I said there are a **** ton of businesses that are closed, and those employees are no longer looking for work, and therefore are not counted in the unemployment numbers.

I can show you 100 businesses that are closed in New Albany, IN.......all due to "covid". THOSE employee hundreds.....maybe thousands of folks..

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Could you list those businesses? I'm a Republican and I'd like to shop there.

Is Walmart DEM or REP
    Walton was a diehard republican.........DIEHARD. Hell, I believe he would have just assumed burned every freakin store to the ground versus selling out to the Chinese also.

His kids on the other hand........USELESS pieces of garbage. They only care about a buck and sold America and Walmart to China.

It's a **** shame.

Later,

Geo
    Likes jcb, dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

830,000 Dead American's who jobs are empty now

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I did not say it did not help folks.......I also know folks that it helped. I said there are a **** ton of businesses that are closed, and those employees are no longer looking for work, and therefore are not counted in the unemployment numbers.

I can show you 100 businesses that are closed in New Albany, IN.......all due to "covid". THOSE employee hundreds.....maybe thousands of folks..

Later,

Geo
    I doubt most all that you say Geo. You are too far skewed to the right to believe anything that you say.

Post Thanks / Like

More new jobs added by Biden to the US Economy

Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt most all that you say Geo. You are too far skewed to the right to believe anything that you say.
    So your title was 830k dead americans...............MOST of them, were not in the workforce to begin with, unless all those folks in nursing homes in New York were on the governors payroll.....

And even if you discount 800k dead, that still leaves about oh 5 million who did not return to work in the first place.

Nope, you have zero clue, I doubt you have left your home in 18 months.

I tell you what....go take a drive around evansville....I think you're from that area, and look at all the businesses that are NOT in business.

You don't have to believe me.......believe your own eyes....I will send you a gas card to pay for the gas ........
    Likes ZoraSpook, dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    and honestly, I'm kind of scared of the democrat party right now.

you have the AOC MARXIST, justice democrat crowd, and the Hillary old school democrat crowd.

Honestly, I'd prefer the Hillary crowd, but I'd really prefer anyone else.

Glad you said that...a lot of folks who get crossways with Hillary don't fare well.

Post Thanks / Like

Federal spending

In my mind there is no upside to the federal government spending 2.9 trillion dollars. Printing money to buy votes and give away to people has a lot to do with the very real inflation problem. Even if it is ignored by the media. I think every person with a kid is getting extra federal money every month right now without even asking for it...regardless of their financial situation. That cannot be good in the long run.

If Biden eliminated 80% of the alphabet agencies, converted to a flat tax, and adhered to the constitutional intent of the federal government's role, I'd vote for him. Even if he drooled on a teleprompter.
    Likes dragmerc, ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    So your title was 830k dead americans...............MOST of them, were not in the workforce to begin with, unless all those folks in nursing homes in New York were on the governors payroll.....

And even if you discount 800k dead, that still leaves about oh 5 million who did not return to work in the first place.

Nope, you have zero clue, I doubt you have left your home in 18 months.

I tell you what....go take a drive around evansville....I think you're from that area, and look at all the businesses that are NOT in business.

You don't have to believe me.......believe your own eyes....I will send you a gas card to pay for the gas ........
    re: 830,000 Dead American's who jobs are empty now

Question: Is that why Biden let 2,000,000 immigrants cross the border? Labor force replacments?
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not sure he let them cross the boarder

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    re: 830,000 Dead American's who jobs are empty now

Question: Is that why Biden let 2,000,000 immigrants cross the border? Labor force replacments?
    What makes you think that Biden invited them to the White House? I don't think so. The Border patrol is still catching and sending illegals back to where they came from.

Post Thanks / Like
    What makes you think that Biden invited them to the White House? I don't think so. The Border patrol is still catching and sending illegals back to where they came from.
    Do you actually have any stats on that.

Info I have read states that Biden changed Catch and RELEASE .

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...ls/ar-BB1dqEVS

Biden is also not turning back illegals at the border.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/c...ent-statistics

Here is a link to illegals released as of March of last year. I suspect it is a **** ton more than the 160k.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/13/around...-march-report/

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you actually have any stats on that.

Info I have read states that Biden changed Catch and RELEASE .
    Dunno why they haven't tried a slot limit
    Likes GeoFisher, Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Dunno why they haven't tried a slot limit
    hahahaha oh my.