Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Ky covid barcharts

https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/cov...lianceData.pdf

Shows first the incline in cases, then breaks out cases vaccinated vs unvaccinated. 20% vaccinated vs 80% not vaccinated. 4:1 ratio. 535,000 cases? 426,829 unvaccinated cases =80%, so if they had been vaccinated and also saw same rate as vaccinated folks (20%) then that 426,829 drops to about 85,365 cases. So overall state total cases might have been about 194,000 vs 535,000 cases we actually saw.

1. How much would that have reduced hospital staff burdens?
    2. How much would that have reduced supply chain impacts?
    3. How much energy would we have saved bit-hing and complaining about getting or not getting shots and govt shut downs, and business curtailment, and schools closing, etc. Oh yeah, and masking whinning.

When ya look at the total case cure history, after Delta sent us a memo we just failed to read it. So we continued to bit-h and complain and then lots of people got sick.

So for those in the 80% crowd, I sincerley wish you a speedy recovery. And for those in the unvaccinated regime, well....tell me how that works out for ya, and best regards.

And YES, hind sight is always 20/20. And YES, thems that ignore history are likely to repeat it.

Post Thanks / Like

Check your facts again

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/cov...lianceData.pdf

Shows first the incline in cases, then breaks out cases vaccinated vs unvaccinated. 20% vaccinated vs 80% not vaccinated. 4:1 ratio. 535,000 cases? 426,829 unvaccinated cases =80%, so if they had been vaccinated and also saw same rate as vaccinated folks (20%) then that 426,829 drops to about 85,365 cases. So overall state total cases might have been about 194,000 vs 535,000 cases we actually saw.

1. How much would that have reduced hospital staff burdens?
    2. How much would that have reduced supply chain impacts?
    3. How much energy would we have saved bit-hing and complaining about getting or not getting shots and govt shut downs, and business curtailment, and schools closing, etc. Oh yeah, and masking whinning.

When ya look at the total case cure history, after Delta sent us a memo we just failed to read it. So we continued to bit-h and complain and then lots of people got sick.

So for those in the 80% crowd, I sincerley wish you a speedy recovery. And for those in the unvaccinated regime, well....tell me how that works out for ya, and best regards.

And YES, hind sight is always 20/20. And YES, thems that ignore history are likely to repeat it.

Question 1: Just because you are diagnosed with covid doesn't mean that you will end up in a hospital if you are
    vaccinated and boosted. So get vaccinated and stay out of the hospital even if you get infected.

Question 2: If you are fully vaccinated and boosted then you won't get as sick and won't take up resources.

Question 3: If you are fully vaccinated and boosted then you won't be bitching and moaning as you won't get as sick
    and need a hospital.

We still need to socially distance, wash hands, wear masks in order to reduce the spread of the virus and to slow down the mutations. Vaccinations help keep us out of the hospitals and morgues but they won't stop the spread of the infection due to the mutations.

The CDC released data today showing that the vaccinated people won't get nearly as sick and many vaccinated people won't even need to go to the hospital. The booster shots reduce the sickness.

It's the unvaccinated that end up in the hospital and place burden on the hospitals not the fully vaccianted and boosted people.

Post Thanks / Like
    statistics can show ANYTHING you want.

you have to perform some basic normalization to account for testing or the lack of testing.

We continue to push a narrative that the world is ending and that COVID is the worst thing in the history OF our world, yet it isn't.

I wish we would simply stop producing these ******** statistical reports.

CASE load and CASES and DEATHS are all I care about. Positivity rate is so freaking fake and arbitrary.

* Had we had 500 million tests to administer a year ago, the positivity rate would be OUT OF THE WORLD........
    * Had we been consistently testing.....CONSISTENTLY testing we would see very little variance in positivity rate.

People are too stupid to understand that.

We should be statistically norming the testing based off of testing last year, not the ABSOLUTE number, because we are testing more.

I don't buy the positivity rates, and I also don't buy the testing statistics. Hell, half the tests are not producing positive outcomes when they are taken in the first place.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Question 1: Just because you are diagnosed with covid doesn't mean that you will end up in a hospital if you are
    vaccinated and boosted. So get vaccinated and stay out of the hospital even if you get infected.

Question 2: If you are fully vaccinated and boosted then you won't get as sick and won't take up resources.

Question 3: If you are fully vaccinated and boosted then you won't be bitching and moaning as you won't get as sick
    and need a hospital.

We still need to socially distance, wash hands, wear masks in order to reduce the spread of the virus and to slow down the mutations. Vaccinations help keep us out of the hospitals and morgues but they won't stop the spread of the infection due to the mutations.

The CDC released data today showing that the vaccinated people won't get nearly as sick and many vaccinated people won't even need to go to the hospital. The booster shots reduce the sickness.

It's the unvaccinated that end up in the hospital and place burden on the hospitals not the fully vaccianted and boosted people.
    I actually agree the vaccine data on people vaxxed and boosted definitely shows that those people are not consuming the resources in our hospitals.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    My points about statistics.

Here is the most interesting chart about versus unvaccinated

The first Picture is directly the post above about numbers.
    The second picture, I looked at the data a little differently.

If my math is right, it actually shows that fully vaccinated people who end up in teh hospital are dying at a higher rate. I know why....they are older, and more likely TO DIE from it.........

BUT a right winger .....besides me Could easily use that data to paint a different narrative, IMHO.

Also my math could be wrong.........

Chart1.jpg
    chart2.jpg

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    i guess this is another right wing dummy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIYeF18fW9o

it's starting to look like anyone that isn't half dead already with diabetes or a life long history of bad decisions is better off taking their chances with the GOF virus than the jab.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    My points about statistics.

Here is the most interesting chart about versus unvaccinated

The first Picture is directly the post above about numbers.
    The second picture, I looked at the data a little differently.

If my math is right, it actually shows that fully vaccinated people who end up in teh hospital are dying at a higher rate. I know why....they are older, and more likely TO DIE from it.........

BUT a right winger .....besides me Could easily use that data to paint a different narrative, IMHO.

Also my math could be wrong.........

Chart1.jpg
    chart2.jpg

Later,

Geo
    Good analysis I think . And we’d agree total deaths difference is appreciable.

I see your point that on a percent of hospitalized vs death shows that “ yes” you can have a break thru that is severe, or as noted age increases vulnerability. Well done and good points.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i guess this is another right wing dummy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIYeF18fW9o

it's starting to look like anyone that isn't half dead already with diabetes or a life long history of bad decisions is better off taking their chances with the GOF virus than the jab.
    A vaccinated person can still get sick. And I agree vacd or not folks with risks are more likely to die. But we have not seen any data that says off all deaths how many had comobidities.

Honestly, keep it simple, have more vaccinated or unvaccinated died? Are more total vaccinated or not vaccinated sick, hospitalized or in the ICU?

Surely you would getting a repair because “ only one of four tires is flat” 😂

Post Thanks / Like

Yet you voted for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    statistics can show ANYTHING you want.

you have to perform some basic normalization to account for testing or the lack of testing.

We continue to push a narrative that the world is ending and that COVID is the worst thing in the history OF our world, yet it isn't.

I wish we would simply stop producing these ******** statistical reports.

CASE load and CASES and DEATHS are all I care about. Positivity rate is so freaking fake and arbitrary.

* Had we had 500 million tests to administer a year ago, the positivity rate would be OUT OF THE WORLD........
    * Had we been consistently testing.....CONSISTENTLY testing we would see very little variance in positivity rate.

People are too stupid to understand that.

We should be statistically norming the testing based off of testing last year, not the ABSOLUTE number, because we are testing more.

I don't buy the positivity rates, and I also don't buy the testing statistics. Hell, half the tests are not producing positive outcomes when they are taken in the first place.

Remember Trump said we should stop testing so that we would not have as many positive test results. That is one of the main reasons I voted against Trump.

The bottom line is that our hospitals are filled up with unvaccinated Trump supporters who are using all the resources so that others can't even get taken care of if they are in an automobile accident or having a heart attack. Sorry the ICU is filled up with Covid Patients that refused to get vaccinated.

Post Thanks / Like

Our hospital stats.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    A vaccinated person can still get sick. And I agree vacd or not folks with risks are more likely to die. But we have not seen any data that says off all deaths how many had comobidities.

Honestly, keep it simple, have more vaccinated or unvaccinated died? Are more total vaccinated or not vaccinated sick, hospitalized or in the ICU?

Surely you would getting a repair because “ only one of four tires is flat” 
    Is this what you need?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Remember Trump said we should stop testing so that we would not have as many positive test results. That is one of the main reasons I voted against Trump.

The bottom line is that our hospitals are filled up with unvaccinated Trump supporters who are using all the resources so that others can't even get taken care of if they are in an automobile accident or having a heart attack. Sorry the ICU is filled up with Covid Patients that refused to get vaccinated.
    He is really stupid with WHAT he says........

I don't mean he meant it that way, I think he meant it kind of how I presented it. Testing is very inconsistent, and the numbers and positivity rate is very inconsistent.

AND every test, including duplicate tests for the same person 3 times positive in a 10 day period is not 3 different positive cases, but the "powers that be" in gubment counted them as 3 different positive cases........THAT effed up the data, and continues to EFF up the data.

Final point........I actually think we should create COVID hospitals, much like we created Tuberculosis hospitals. IF you end up with COVID, and are hospitalized, you go here. IF not, you can go anywhere. That would free up some facilities. I believe.

WE will spike this month, and we will be done........for now, I believe.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

drag you are dead wrong

It's one thing for you to believe your BS. But to try to spread that to others is just criminal.

The charts in the OP post show that even with more cases the number of people getting hospitalized is lower now. That is because more people got vaccinated and even though they got infected they didn't get sick enough to have to go to the hospital or get on a ventilator. And a lot less died from Covid. The one's dying are almost all unvaccinated. Just shows that science works. God gave us brains so we should use them.