Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ukraine

Post Thanks / Like

ukraine

looks like our miserable excuse is getting us involved to change the subject off his complete failures here.
    typical dim.

Post Thanks / Like
    yep, there is no denying he did steal some key pages from the reality TV star's playbook.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Yea Right! Not! You think he is working with Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    looks like our miserable excuse is getting us involved to change the subject off his complete failures here.
    typical dim.
    The chance that Putin is doing this for Bidens ratings is about as dumb as one can get. This is Putin's doing and he is not invading Ukraine to help Biden's political ratings here in the USA. Anyone that thinks that is just plain NUTS.

Post Thanks / Like
    What if we announced full support for NATO, then noted this is a NATO
    Lead. European problem, NATO figures what they want to do and tell us what support we can provide.

I feel Ukraine is not a US problem to solve. But as a Member of NATO we stand ready to work collectively.

We don’t always have to take the lead to solve other people’s problems.

What strategic value does Ukraine offer our national security?

Post Thanks / Like

Ukraine is not a member of NATO right now

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    What if we announced full support for NATO, then noted this is a NATO
    Lead. European problem, NATO figures what they want to do and tell us what support we can provide.

I feel Ukraine is not a US problem to solve. But as a Member of NATO we stand ready to work collectively.

We don’t always have to take the lead to solve other people’s problems.

What strategic value does Ukraine offer our national security?
    First off Ukraine is not in NATO. They want to be in NATO from what I understand but have not been allowed to join just yet. So let's get that straight right off the bat.

Do you remember history and the League of Nations that was in existence before Hitler started WWII? When Hitler invaded and took back the Roure valley after the end of WWI we sat on or tails and did nothing. When Hitler invaded Austria we sat on our asses and did nothing. It was not until Hitler invaded the other Western Parts of Europe that we finally got into action. Meanwhile Hitler's U boats were torpedoing our ships along the Eastern Coast of the USA and we still did nothing. We didn't declare war on Germany until after Pearl Harbor. Meanwhile Britian was fighting for their lives in the air battles over the skies of London. France fell quickly as did the Netherlands. We allowed a bully in the form of Hitler to take over North Africa and the Suez Canel and still did nothing. The axis were free to run anywhere in Europe and Asia.

Right now Putin's Russia is off the coast of Ireland and openly shooting missiles in a pretext to WWIII. They have sent 140 ships out to sea and into the Med. They are in the Atlantic hovering around cables that connect the USA to Western Europe. They are harassing use Ships in the Black Sea as well as US Airplanes over the Black Sea.

Meanwhile China is sending 40 something bombers and fighter jets into the Tawain Economic security zone.

The USA has several Aircraft Carriers doing maneuvers and war games in the Philipine Sea close to Twain.

Russia and China are aligned as was Germany and Japan and Italy was in the 1940
    s.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    First off Ukraine is not in NATO. They want to be in NATO from what I understand but have not been allowed to join just yet. So let's get that straight right off the bat.

Do you remember history and the League of Nations that was in existence before Hitler started WWII? When Hitler invaded and took back the Roure valley after the end of WWI we sat on or tails and did nothing. When Hitler invaded Austria we sat on our asses and did nothing. It was not until Hitler invaded the other Western Parts of Europe that we finally got into action. Meanwhile Hitler's U boats were torpedoing our ships along the Eastern Coast of the USA and we still did nothing. We didn't declare war on Germany until after Pearl Harbor. Meanwhile Britian was fighting for their lives in the air battles over the skies of London. France fell quickly as did the Netherlands. We allowed a bully in the form of Hitler to take over North Africa and the Suez Canel and still did nothing. The axis were free to run anywhere in Europe and Asia.

Right now Putin's Russia is off the coast of Ireland and openly shooting missiles in a pretext to WWIII. They have sent 140 ships out to sea and into the Med. They are in the Atlantic hovering around cables that connect the USA to Western Europe. They are harassing use Ships in the Black Sea as well as US Airplanes over the Black Sea.

Meanwhile China is sending 40 something bombers and fighter jets into the Tawain Economic security zone.

The USA has several Aircraft Carriers doing maneuvers and war games in the Philipine Sea close to Twain.

Russia and China are aligned as was Germany and Japan and Italy was in the 1940
    s.
    Never said UKraine was in NATO. Said it’s Europe and so NATO ought take the lead.

Post Thanks / Like

I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Never said UKraine was in NATO. Said it’s Europe and so NATO ought take the lead.
    We lead NATO. So do you think we should not do anything when Russian invaded Ukraine by force of arms? That is what we did when Hitler Invaded Western Europe until it was almost too late. We could have easily lost WWII if not for the British Code breakers. The German U Boats were winning the war in the Atlantic until we broke the enigma code machine and figured out where the packs of U boats were before the commanders of those boats knew what Hitler wanted them to do. We won't have that advantage the next time. Germany and China both have hypersonic Glide weapons that can circle the earth and come down anywhere they want them to. And our anti missile missiles won't be able to shoot them down as they don't fly a predictable path and can maneuver when coming down. We are still trying to figure out how to make and test these type of weapons. China's navy is larger and more modern than ours. They can control the entire East and South China sea. China also has ballistic missiles that can hit a moving ship at sea. We call them carrier killers.

I just hope that we have weapons in outer space that can protect our satellites in orbit. I've read that we have such weapons and we have hinted at their presence to scare the Chinese. Iran does the same thing. Pretend to have weapons that they don't have. In WWII we used balloons that looked like tanks from the air to fool the Germans into thinking we were attacking at the shortest distance from England to France, but we invaded at Normandy instead. We even had let out news that Patton was in southern France to fool the German high command into sending troops to the South end of France where they were useless on June 6th, 1944.

We should not forget our history. England and all the countries in Western Europe are our partners and we are not isolated from them. What goes on there had a huge effect on our lives here in the USA.

We made the same mistake in WWI. Ignoring what goes on in the rest of the world is a fools choice.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry MoveON. Your doom and gloom thoughts about the military and what China and Russia has and does not have does not scare me.

WE have weapons that You, and I, and no one on this board knows about.
    We also have hypersonic weapons..........where the EFF do you think china stole the tech from.
    We also have takedown weapons.
    We also have tried and true stealth.
    We also have cyber that is UN FREAKING REAL.

I'm not skared..........but I also don't want to be in a freaking war. A war that that buffoon in office does not seem to realize HE already started.

Just like when he called doosey a son of a bitch yesterday and then realized what he said. The look on his face was teh same face he made when he **** himself in front of the pope......hahahahahha.

OMFG.

later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Our hypersonic weapon tests keep failing

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Sorry MoveON. Your doom and gloom thoughts about the military and what China and Russia has and does not have does not scare me.

WE have weapons that You, and I, and no one on this board knows about.
    We also have hypersonic weapons..........where the EFF do you think china stole the tech from.
    We also have takedown weapons.
    We also have tried and true stealth.
    We also have cyber that is UN FREAKING REAL.

I'm not skared..........but I also don't want to be in a freaking war. A war that that buffoon in office does not seem to realize HE already started.

Just like when he called doosey a son of a bitch yesterday and then realized what he said. The look on his face was teh same face he made when he **** himself in front of the pope......hahahahahha.

OMFG.

later,

Geo
    Do you know read the news. We are way behind China and Russia on hypersonic glide weapons and are defenseless against them now. We don't even know how China was able to launch another object from their hypersonic glide weapon as it circled the earth in a low orbit.

If we have cyber then why are we not using it to take down China and Russia?

Post Thanks / Like

Well, players seldom take credit in that arena.
    Likes GeoFisher, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Advisors

Read a CNN article that says the Bidenzuela admin confirms advisors are already in Ukraine. 8,500 troops have been given the prepare to deploy order. Sounds pretty ominous to me.

He needs to deploy them at the U.S. border to deter the tons of crystal meth and other hard drugs pouring into the country right now. That would help us more than getting involved in eastern Europe. Especially when Afghanistan already clearly showed how sharp this badministration is.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know read the news. We are way behind China and Russia on hypersonic glide weapons and are defenseless against them now. We don't even know how China was able to launch another object from their hypersonic glide weapon as it circled the earth in a low orbit.

Do you ACTUALLY think we'd talk about the weapons we have?

There are some secrets that will stay......well secret. At least that IDIOT Biden and the IDIOT before him knew about keeping some military secrets........well secret.

And don't kid yourself.

WHO do you think provided Israel with most of the cyber that is used by their cyber operations?

Back in GW1 and GW2, we used smart weapons that could take out electrical grids without ever taking out the substation. Yea, no one thought we could and no one still thinks we CAN do that type of ****.

I like our military tech just like it is.

Later,

Geo