Search Fishin.com

Thread: Oh Canada

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Canada

Watched a short segment on the evil right wing news channel about the truckers, and protests in general in Canada. Been to there several times, and if those people are upset enough to protest, there is hope for us all. They are tired of their fruitcake left wing PM's nazi tactics. Being stopped and checked for vax records is too much even for them, and they lean pretty far left up there.

Who's next to chafe under the whip? My money is on Michigan.

Maybe not though, where I work, the vax to work mandate has been dropped pending 'legal challenges'. Hope it gets to the supreme court before the current badministration installs their next justice.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you don't get the new covid

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Watched a short segment on the evil right wing news channel about the truckers, and protests in general in Canada. Been to there several times, and if those people are upset enough to protest, there is hope for us all. They are tired of their fruitcake left wing PM's nazi tactics. Being stopped and checked for vax records is too much even for them, and they lean pretty far left up there.

Who's next to chafe under the whip? My money is on Michigan.

Maybe not though, where I work, the vax to work mandate has been dropped pending 'legal challenges'. Hope it gets to the supreme court before the current badministration installs their next justice.
    I wonder what you will say if and when you get the new variant of covid and end up on a ventilator gasping for breath.

Do you ever think about that? And what will you think when it happens to you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I wonder what you will say if and when you get the new variant of covid and end up on a ventilator gasping for breath.

Do you ever think about that? And what will you think when it happens to you?
    Well, the last thing I'll say is you were right. I'm vaxed.

Under your hero's mandate, I had to get it if I wanted to keep my job.

I wonder what you'll think when YOU get the new variant?. With all the ills you've wished on others it will happen.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Let me explain

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Well, the last thing I'll say is you were right. I'm vaxed.

Under your hero's mandate, I had to get it if I wanted to keep my job.

I wonder what you'll think when YOU get the new variant. With all the ills you've wished on others it will happen.
    First, I'm glad that you got the SARS CoV-2 vaccination as it will save your life and even keep you from getting so sick that you end up in the hospital.

I don't wish ill on anyone. But I will do what I must to protect my life. And if I can convince people to get vaccinated, I know that will save lives.

You should not have had to get vaccinated under demand as you should have wanted to get vaccinated in the first place. We all have had to get vaccinations at one time or another to do something else. Like going to school. We demand many vaccinations for several reasons. It's called Public Health.

And I intend to follow the CDC recommendations to help stay safe. I'm fully vaccinated and boosted. Remember that the Polio vaccine was a three-dose vaccine too.

If the rest of the people would get vaccinated and wear masks, we could get rid of Covid.

Post Thanks / Like
    First, I'm glad that you got the SARS CoV-2 vaccination as it will save your life and even keep you from getting so sick that you end up in the hospital.

I don't wish ill on anyone. But I will do what I must to protect my life. And if I can convince people to get vaccinated, I know that will save lives.

You should not have had to get vaccinated under demand as you should have wanted to get vaccinated in the first place. We all have had to get vaccinations at one time or another to do something else. Like going to school. We demand many vaccinations for several reasons. It's called Public Health.

And I intend to follow the CDC recommendations to help stay safe. I'm fully vaccinated and boosted. Remember that the Polio vaccine was a three-dose vaccine too.

If the rest of the people would get vaccinated and wear masks, we could get rid of Covid.
    I thought you said NO ONE in the administration ever said we could get rid of covid.

We will NEVER get rid of it. We will weaken it, and learn to live with it.

Get rid of it...........NOPE. Not in your lifetime.

Later,

Geo
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I said If everyone got vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I thought you said NO ONE in the administration ever said we could get rid of covid.

We will NEVER get rid of it. We will weaken it, and learn to live with it.

Get rid of it...........NOPE. Not in your lifetime.

Later,

Geo
    But there is no way everyone will get vaccinated so there is no way to get rid of the virus.

Everyone would have to all go get vaccinated with a vaccine that actually works properly. Then everyone would have to wear a good high quality well fitted mask all the time. And that won't happen either. Then everyone would have to social distance all the time and that will never happen either.

So there is no way the world will get rid of Covid as it will keep mutating and avoiding our defenses. People are too **** stupid and weak to get rid of this virus. We can't stay away from others and we would have to have a mask glued to our faces in order to keep it on all the time.

Post Thanks / Like
    But there is no way everyone will get vaccinated so there is no way to get rid of the virus.

Everyone would have to all go get vaccinated with a vaccine that actually works properly. Then everyone would have to wear a good high quality well fitted mask all the time. And that won't happen either. Then everyone would have to social distance all the time and that will never happen either.

So there is no way the world will get rid of Covid as it will keep mutating and avoiding our defenses. People are too **** stupid and weak to get rid of this virus. We can't stay away from others and we would have to have a mask glued to our faces in order to keep it on all the time.
    I think there is a way. Folks that take precautions are healthy and survive. People that don’t either get sick and survive, or don’t survive. Regretfully, dead people don’t sneeze on buses.

Post Thanks / Like

Dead people don't sneeze on buses!

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    I think there is a way. Folks that take precautions are healthy and survive. People that don’t either get sick and survive, or don’t survive. Regretfully, dead people don’t sneeze on buses.
    Oh my God. What does that mean? They can do a lot of sneezing between contracting covid and dying. And that is the problem.

The only way to stop covid is to keep everyone separated so that the virus can't spread and that will never happen.

We are lucky that the Polio virus didn't mutate like SARS CoV-2 and the flu virus.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my God. What does that mean? They can do a lot of sneezing between contracting covid and dying. And that is the problem.

The only way to stop covid is to keep everyone separated so that the virus can't spread and that will never happen.

We are lucky that the Polio virus didn't mutate like SARS CoV-2 and the flu virus.
    Yes sir. they will. But my point is given time, the number of "eligible recipients", either thru precautions or carelessness will be reduced to a level that in fact brings total virus day to day levels down. No, not get rid of it, but get below the noise level. And we'll get below the noise level as unfortunately more of the out spoken antivaxers get sick and either gain temporary natural immunity (short term) or croak.

As usual, there is a right way and a wrong way to get anything done, and in this case there is that portion doing it the right way, and those doing it the wrong way, but in total, we're still increasing the numbers of those on the either "never had it/vaccinated" group, or the "got it/then vaccinated group", or the not sick yet group, or those who unfortunately will never get sick again. Herd immunity thru "ATTRITION". Dead is immune
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

heard immunity

Yes sir. they will. But my point is given time, the number of "eligible recipients", either thru precautions or carelessness will be reduced to a level that in fact brings total virus day to day levels down. No, not get rid of it, but get below the noise level. And we'll get below the noise level as unfortunately more of the out spoken antivaxers get sick and either gain temporary natural immunity (short term) or croak.

As usual, there is a right way and a wrong way to get anything done, and in this case there is that portion doing it the right way, and those doing it the wrong way, but in total, we're still increasing the numbers of those on the either "never had it/vaccinated" group, or the "got it/then vaccinated group", or the not sick yet group, or those who unfortunately will never get sick again. Herd immunity thru "ATTRITION". Dead is immune
    Herd Immunity
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone would have to all go get vaccinated with a vaccine that actually works properly.
    Then everyone would have to wear a good high quality well fitted mask all the time.
    Then everyone would have to social distance all the time.
    How long would we have to live that way, and who would declare it's ok to stop living that way? Biden? Fauci? You?

I'll pass.

You can call me stupid, and I'll consider you angry, misguided, afraid...and just the tiniest bit uptight.
    Likes GeoFisher, dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

it don't work that way

Even healthy people can get covid and die. It's got to do with genetics. I see what you are saying. I guess you think it's like the black plague where one-half of the world population perished and only the strong or smart people survived Black Plague was carried by the fleas that were carried by the rats into homes. You have to have a flea bite to get the black plague as it was caused by a bacterium not an airborne virus like SARS CoV-2. BTW Geo, who created the original SARS CoV1 virus. Did China make that one too? Did China create the MERV also?

The problem with the variants of SARS CoV-2 is that the virus spreads around from person to person very easily though the air. And Omicron is almost as contagious at measles.

People complain about having to take three shots for this virus. Well, I learned that people had to take three polio shots too. So, it's not uncommon to have to take multiple vaccinations.

I'm not sure that this virus will ever go away on its own. It may or may not. I just don't know, and I don't think anyone else knows for sure either. Hell, this virus has infected White Tailed Deer now, Minks were infected. Large Cats in Zoos are not being give the vaccine to save them as Tiger are infected with this virus. Cats and Dogs are getting infected. We know that mice can get infected too. We infect them to test the vaccines etc. So the wild animals and domesticated animals would all have to get vaccinated too. And there are people that just refuse to get vaccinated or wear mask so they will continue to get the virus, incubate it, and allow it to mutate repeatedly.