Search Fishin.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Post Thanks / Like

Laptops are just a distraction

The real story is about Trump's crimes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t give a male monkeys left nacho what party any elected official is from that gas profiteered, abused the powers of their office, or unduly used the influence of their office or benefitted from someone else. THE FRIGGIN SWAMP NEEDS DRAINED!
    Corruption can not be accepted as the norm.

If a president has a son that uses drugs, that parent and president in the most moral execution of both those positions ought drive their child to either rehabilitation or arrest. Period!

We as a society have become so childishly involved in arguing which govt official is most criminal, that we failed to instead demand that ALL OF THEM, get investigated and prosecuted. It’s as though we are too occupied with the sidewalk j- walkers to track down the mass murderers.

Nuff is nuff.
    Likes GeoFisher, dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Don't put a swamp monkey in the swamp

You can't blame the parent for what a grown son decides to do. What a about a man's wife that strips or a man that attacks women and such. Now that man is subject to criticism. And Hunter went to rehab. That says a lot for him.

It's insane to seek to investigate and prosecute all the elected officials. That crazy talk. They are not all bad. Now if you have evidence that someone did break the law then investigate them and prosecute them. We all know that Trump broke the law and took secrete documents out of the White House which is a crime. He needs to be investigated by the DOJ and prosecuted if necessary. I don't give a rats ass if he is an X president. No one is above the law.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You can't blame the parent for what a grown son decides to do. What a about a man's wife that strips or a man that attacks women and such. Now that man is subject to criticism. And Hunter went to rehab. That says a lot for him.

It's insane to seek to investigate and prosecute all the elected officials. That crazy talk. They are not all bad. Now if you have evidence that someone did break the law then investigate them and prosecute them. We all know that Trump broke the law and took secrete documents out of the White House which is a crime. He needs to be investigated by the DOJ and prosecuted if necessary. I don't give a rats ass if he is an X president. No one is above the law.
    that dumbass meme you posted is utter **** tardery..............

Can you come up with something at least interesting to read.

I know you're old and almost DEAD..........but come on. At least peak my interest if you're gonna troll my ass.

PUT some fucking effort into it...........

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

who is the 10% big guy?

Post Thanks / Like

I'll try harder next time

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    that dumbass meme you posted is utter **** tardery..............

Can you come up with something at least interesting to read.

I know you're old and almost DEAD..........but come on. At least peak my interest if you're gonna troll my ass.

PUT some fucking effort into it...........
    Time for my nap.