Search Fishin.com

Thread: bunny?

Post Thanks / Like

bunny?

what's this i hear about a bunny rabbit running interference for brandon?
    i don't watch fake news...is he that far gone?

Post Thanks / Like
    No idea WTF you are talking about???
    So what you're saying is you don't watch "fake news" , instead you ask for information from the fishin.com argue and bitch forum.
    Nice, this will remind me to immediately dismiss anything you ever say.
    little hint....I already did.
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stripernut1 View Post
    No idea WTF you are talking about???
    So what you're saying is you don't watch "fake news" , instead you ask for information from the fishin.com argue and bitch forum.
    Nice, this will remind me to immediately dismiss anything you ever say.
    little hint....I already did.
    chill buddy...i just saw a clip on youtube where the bunny interrupted him while he was answering a question.
    like they didn't want him to talk about something.

btw... i thought we were on the same side about the useless mask mandates?
    don't know what i did to piss you off.

Post Thanks / Like

Fox pushing the Easter Bunny and Mickey Mouse BS.

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    chill buddy...i just saw a clip on youtube where the bunny interrupted him while he was answering a question.

don't know what i did to piss you off.
    Fox entertainment channel is making fun of the President by adding a man in the easter bunny suit to video of Joe Biden. It's all fake BS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Fox entertainment channel is making fun of the President by adding a man in the easter bunny suit to video of Joe Biden. It's all fake BS.
    i've noticed on most of the youtube videos, fox bad mouths hillary and brandon while msnbc/cnn bad mouth Trump.

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dragmerc;583635]chill buddy...i just saw a clip on youtube where the bunny interrupted him while he was answering a question.

don't know what i did to piss you off.[/QUOTE
    this is what I hate about social media or texts or emails...I am chill! I AM JUST YANKING YOUR CHAIN! i don't hate anyone on this site, I may disagree with some of your views but I do realize we probably agree on more than we disagree.
    and yes we are definitely on the same side as the mask ********. or maybe the mask kept me from getting the other 27 variants of covid? hell I don't know....and that was sarcasm, but there's not a sarcasm font.
    have the best ol day

Post Thanks / Like
    yes it's hard to communicate online without seeing facial expressions and hearing voice tone.
    the way you say something is almost as important as what you're saying.
    i learned that the hard way when the germans bought out my employer.
    i had to learn how to communicate all over again even though we were still speaking english.

how can you tell the bunny video is fake?

Post Thanks / Like

Soooo True

i've noticed on most of the youtube videos, fox bad mouths hillary and brandon while msnbc/cnn bad mouth Trump.
    Which is why I watch CNN more than MSNBC. MSNBC is there to counter Fox I guess or vise versa.

Remember it was the GOP under Reagan that did away with the fairness doctrine which allowed Fox to exist. No way would the USA have allowed a British Citizen (Millionaire) to own a broadcasting company here in the State.

Post Thanks / Like

Remember that masks work if the fit right

[QUOTE=stripernut1;583641]

don't know what i did to piss you off.[/QUOTE
    this is what I hate about social media or texts or emails...I am chill! I AM JUST YANKING YOUR CHAIN! i don't hate anyone on this site, I may disagree with some of your views but I do realize we probably agree on more than we disagree.
    and yes we are definitely on the same side as the mask ********. or maybe the mask kept me from getting the other 27 variants of covid? hell I don't know....and that was sarcasm, but there's not a sarcasm font.
    have the best ol day

Masks need to be fitted properly and not leak. N95 type masks that fit well should protect you. They work best if everyone wears a mask, and you are not up in each other's faces. That is why well fitted masks are necessary to slow the spread of a highly contagious virus like SARS CoV-2 with all its mutants. And social distancing along with masks is necessary to really slow the spread. Ventilation is very important also. It's not just masks but a combination of things that helps slow the spread of this virus. Add Vaccinations as they combined with masks and social distancing are a important key to slowing this virus and getting rid of it eventually.