Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Biden won't send long range rockets to Ukraine

Big mistake. Biden is dumb for not sending these missile systems to Ukraine and now Russia is going to win this war and sooner or later the USA and NATO will be fighting Russia anyway.

Putin's puppets said that if the US sends these long range missile systems to Ukraine that we would be crossing a Red Line. Biden is afraid of Putin. That is sad. We need a Teddy Rosevelt type as our President. Biden should send any weapons he wants to Ukraine. Back in the 1970's the Russians and Chinese armed North Vietnam and were not afraid to do so. We lost that war due to the fact that the Russians helped to arm the Viet Cong. Now 40 years later Biden is too **** chicken to arm Ukraine in their fight against Russia and Putin when Ukraine is the one under attack.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Big mistake. Biden is dumb for not sending these missile systems to Ukraine and now Russia is going to win this war and sooner or later the USA and NATO will be fighting Russia anyway.

Putin's puppets said that if the US sends these long range missile systems to Ukraine that we would be crossing a Red Line. Biden is afraid of Putin. That is sad. We need a Teddy Rosevelt type as our President. Biden should send any weapons he wants to Ukraine. Back in the 1970's the Russians and Chinese armed North Vietnam and were not afraid to do so. We lost that war due to the fact that the Russians helped to arm the Viet Cong. Now 40 years later Biden is too **** chicken to arm Ukraine in their fight against Russia and Putin when Ukraine is the one under attack.
    The issue is that giving them rockets capable of 300km of flight puts us DIRECTLY in the war, arming them with weapons to attack Russia with.

That is a pretty gigantic escalation, IMHO.........I tend to agree with the Administration about that level of escalation.

It is unfortunate that Ukraine cannot defend themselves.........but I don't want to be involved in a point where Russia starts attacking us.....

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    The issue is that giving them rockets capable of 300km of flight puts us DIRECTLY in the war, arming them with weapons to attack Russia with.

That is a pretty gigantic escalation, IMHO.........I tend to agree with the Administration about that level of escalation.

It is unfortunate that Ukraine cannot defend themselves.........but I don't want to be involved in a point where Russia starts attacking us.....

Later,

Geo
    My biggest concern about Russia attacking the US would be my anxiety to deal with over the 6-8 months it would take this administration to implement an ineffective plan .

And, since we don’t blame the gun making for the acts of the assault rifle, I’d ignore Puttin allegations toward the US if Ukraine was the one implanting the USE of the weapon

Post Thanks / Like

What don't you understand that he Putin will not stop

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Later,

Geo
    You sound like Chamberland during WWII. Putin will not stop once he consolidated gains in Ukraine. I'm glad that Biden changed his mind and is not letting Putin buffalo him anymore. It's time to stop Putin now not wait until he is at NATOs doorstep and invited himself in with another special operation. We should be doing everything we can do stop Putin in Ukraine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heck, they could shoot a US made rifle across the border too. Sorry USSR, if you can shoot up Ukraine can shoot you up too.

And if Russia is worried about a tactical missile like the MLRS is, then since they know we got nuc’s, then they are surely to afraid of us to attack us.
    Likes Moveon liked this post