Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another check ?

Post Thanks / Like

Guppie?

Man you went off the deep end there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You only bailed because you can't defend you GOP Senators that failed to vote to take care of the gas problem. It's not just the President that is to blame for high gas prices. Anybody with any intelligence knows that it takes the house, SENATE, and the President to pass legislation.
    Pieces that ANY American should be against:

* 18-to-21-year-olds and a mandatory waiting period for all gun sales - Absolutely NO.
    * 21-day waiting period for those under 21 when buying any firearm - Absolutely NO.
    * a high-capacity magazine ban - Absolutely NO.
    * universal background checks - Absolutely NO.
    * criminal penalties for not storing firearms properly in the home - Absolutely NO.
    * license requirement to purchase an assault weapon - Absolutely NO.

The background check is the only one I'd waiver on.

Everything else is crazy unconstitutional. And the penalty for not storing a firearm properly in the home. WHAT constitutes properly.........In my home there are no kids, and therefore I'm locked and loaded........ALL the **** time. That is proper in my situation, PERIOD.

So, why are YOU for the leftist sum bitches wanting to take and control your gun rights? If democrats want legislation, I believe many republicans would vote for it , if it included stuff that was legitimate. Hell, I'd prefer some serious mental health initiatives, and locking up crazy before you decide to take my guns.

How about Juvenile records for some crimes, NEVER being expunged.

* A child that kills or commits manslaughter, no matter the age should NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.
    * A child that is convicted of a sex crime should probably NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.
    * A child who is cruel to animals, should probably NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.
    * A child who has behavioral problems in school, should probably NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.

Let's address all the issues I outline before you attempt to TAKE my legally owned guns.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

* 18-to-21-year-olds and a mandatory waiting period for all gun sales - Absolutely NO.
    * 21-day waiting period for those under 21 when buying any firearm - Absolutely NO.
    * criminal penalties for not storing firearms properly in the home - Absolutely NO.

Everything else is crazy unconstitutional. And the penalty for not storing a firearm properly in the home. WHAT constitutes properly.........In my home there are no kids, and therefore I'm locked and loaded........ALL the **** time. That is proper in my situation, PERIOD.

So, why are YOU for the leftist sum bitches wanting to take and control your gun rights? If democrats want legislation, I believe many republicans would vote for it , if it included stuff that was legitimate. Hell, I'd prefer some serious mental health initiatives, and locking up crazy before you decide to take my guns.

* A child that kills or commits manslaughter, no matter the age should NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.
    * A child that is convicted of a sex crime should probably NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.
    * A child who is cruel to animals, should probably NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.
    * A child who has behavioral problems in school, should probably NEVER have the opportunity to OWN a gun.

Let's address all the issues I outline before you attempt to TAKE my legally owned guns.

Later,

Geo
    :-) If a person that commits a crime with a gun should not be allowed to have a gun, then should a male that commits a sex crime not be allowed to own his "gun". I mean, in both cases we'd be removing the equipment used to commit the crime? :-)
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    :-) If a person that commits a crime with a gun should not be allowed to have a gun, then should a male that commits a sex crime not be allowed to own his "gun". I mean, in both cases we'd be removing the equipment used to commit the crime? :-)
    The sex crime stuff might have extenuating circumstances too......If you're 18 and banging your 16 yr old girl friend, that is not a sex crime.

If you're 18 and banging your 12 yr old neighbor.....you're a CREAP and should be locked up forever. That is a "mental condition" , and under the Mental condition guidelines I provided.......Locked up , Key thrown away, and never EVER allowed to even touch a gun , let alone own one.

but I digress.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm a democrat that loves guns.

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post

Later,

Geo
    Don't assume that I am an anti-gun nut job. I'm pro gun. I keep my Walters handgun locked and loaded with one in the chamber. No safety to get in the way. All I must do is pull the trigger and boom. Saves a lot of time. They call it Police Pistol Quick for a reason.

One of the few things that I don't like about the democrats. They don't understand the second amendment and why the founding fathers gave us the bill or fights in our constitution.

Post Thanks / Like
    NO.....NO....we can’t do this because it would open up a new “second hand” gun market. Come to think of it ( not literally) I would mind have a “second hand”.

Post Thanks / Like

Heck I want my money back for my lifetime carry permit

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    since i paid for my college, when will i be getting my compensatory check equal to what they're giving the freeloaders that didn't pay for their loans?

will the government send this freeloader payment directly to the banks?
    I paid a lot of money to get a lifetime carry permit from IN and now they allow people to carry for free and they don't even have to pass a background check now.

I want my money back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I paid a lot of money to get a lifetime carry permit from IN and now they allow people to carry for free and they don't even have to pass a background check now.

I want my money back.
    And I want a refund on every bullet I ever fired that did not hit the target like they are advertised to do.

Hamburgers ought come with a warranty in the event you pass them in less than 5 days.

And POTUS should swear in providing a statement of “ fit for
    the intended purpose”.

Post Thanks / Like

Just refund my $175

And I want a refund on every bullet I ever fired that did not hit the target like they are advertised to do.

Hamburgers ought come with a warranty in the event you pass them in less than 5 days.

And POTUS should swear in providing a statement of “ fit for
    the intended purpose”.
    All I want is my money back.