Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: another check ?

Post Thanks / Like

another check ?

since i paid for my college, when will i be getting my compensatory check equal to what they're giving the freeloaders that didn't pay for their loans?

will the government send this freeloader payment directly to the banks?
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    since i paid for my college, when will i be getting my compensatory check equal to what they're giving the freeloaders that didn't pay for their loans?

Yea, it took me 20 years to may my 50k in student loans............I'd like to see if I can just get the principal value back.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think dems want credit for @ easing the financial pain” they have created and since they didn’t get anywhere with reparations they are now trying this as a way to buy votes. And I think they will get bit, if they pass out school debt checks to the few, the majority of us that either paid our way or didn’t go that route will vote against them for excluding us. So in effect the idiots are passing out money and as an unintended consequence spending money to gain votes AGAINST them.

Omg.... same dem approach as in Afghanistan. Do something the wrong way and try to sell the minimal benefit to cover up the major consequences.

I hope the dems run out of bullets before they run out of their own toes to shoot off. In this case, I understand why dems want gun control, do they can minimize their own self inflicted injuries. 😂😂😂😂😂
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey dems, send me money too for:
    “GAS GOUGING REPARATIONS”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    I think dems want credit for @ easing the financial pain” they have created and since they didn’t get anywhere with reparations they are now trying this as a way to buy votes. And I think they will get bit, if they pass out school debt checks to the few, the majority of us that either paid our way or didn’t go that route will vote against them for excluding us. So in effect the idiots are passing out money and as an unintended consequence spending money to gain votes AGAINST them.

Omg.... same dem approach as in Afghanistan. Do something the wrong way and try to sell the minimal benefit to cover up the major consequences.

I hope the dems run out of bullets before they run out of their own toes to shoot off. In this case, I understand why dems want gun control, do they can minimize their own self inflicted injuries. 
    i think you're over estimating the integrity of left leaning current day voters?

Post Thanks / Like
    i think you're over estimating the integrity of left leaning current day voters?
    Good point. Radical mindset may overshadow logic. There is that element who having voted to support this mess will continue to go do rather than logically and accurately assess and adjust accordingly. I guess Forrest Gump syndrome applies: “ Stupid is as stupid does”.

Post Thanks / Like

Whos really at fault

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Hey dems, send me money too for:
    “GAS GOUGING REPARATIONS”
    The democrats pass legislation to fix the high gas prices and the GOP votes against it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    The democrats pass legislation to fix the high gas prices and the GOP votes against it.
    Never mine, you're not worth my time.

Post Thanks / Like
    go read teh bill, I can understand WHY they voted against it..........and why 4 democrats also voted against it.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-...bill/7688/text

Post Thanks / Like

Hey get in line behind me!!

I'm at the front of the line. I want all my money back too.

Post Thanks / Like

You got time to be in here all the time so no excuse

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Never mine, you're not worth my time.
    You only bailed because you can't defend you GOP Senators that failed to vote to take care of the gas problem. It's not just the President that is to blame for high gas prices. Anybody with any intelligence knows that it takes the house, SENATE, and the President to pass legislation.

Post Thanks / Like

Too simply first step

Pause all federal and state taxes on a gallon of gas. Tell the oil companies for every 50 cents they lower per gallon cost their federal taxes will be lowered say by 1/2 percent.

In the mean time turn Air Force 1 into a go green hang glider, POTUS limo will be provide by Tesla as a plug in, and Pelosi’s and AOC have 30 days to convert their home 100% to solar and get off the grid. Dear MR Biden, when Russian tanks roll against NATO, will you speak out about their aggression or bitch because their tanks are fossil fuel powered?

And I support polar ice cap melting and ocean levels rising because the sooner Washington and capital floods the sooner we can vote in Guppy as president to replace the current “Sucker” in office.