Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

My responses to some of your questions.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Do you also believe BLM caused equal rights protestors to destroy public and private and govt property? Do you honestly feel that people that commit crimes as part of a mod are not personally responsible for committing crimes so long as they support some special interest or political party?
    Has it ever dawned on you that the only people responsible for the attack on the capital are just the riotous criminals that did it? Just like a protest on other issues that starts loud and peaceful and then gets violent when the first few protesters attack security or police, are repelled, and the play victim to enrage their surrounding idiots.

Now tell me who has the authority to order you.....you to commit a crime?
    Forget about the darn political buzz lines. The folks that went there started out peacefully and then made the personal decision to destroy property, tresspass, threaten elected officials, and assault law enforcement officers. Politically motivated it not, each individual that decides to break the law can not use a crowd as a justification to do or a defense for committing crimes. PERIOD!
    I think that the BLM protests should have been put down immediately when they started destroying property and setting fires and breaking into grocery stores and stealing stuff. These thieves should have been shot down like the dogs they are. I would have called out the National Guard and armed them with M16's and bayonets and told them to open fire. I don't care what political party they belong too if they are destroying property with fire then that is arson and they can kill people with those fires so that allows the government to use lethal force to stop them. You do that several times and you won't have any more riots of any kind.

The people that attacked the US Capitol while congress was in session and put our congress people into harm's way should have been shot too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I think that the BLM protests should have been put down immediately when they started destroying property and setting fires and breaking into grocery stores and stealing stuff. These thieves should have been shot down like the dogs they are. I would have called out the National Guard and armed them with M16's and bayonets and told them to open fire. I don't care what political party they belong too if they are destroying property with fire then that is arson and they can kill people with those fires so that allows the government to use lethal force to stop them. You do that several times and you won't have any more riots of any kind.

The people that attacked the US Capitol while congress was in session and put our congress people into harm's way should have been shot too.
    On that sir, we agree!