Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fox Nation..........the Senate Project Debates

If you are interested in debates, there is a fantastic Graham / Sanders Debate that was moderated by Brett Baier . It was very good.

https://nation.foxnews.com/watch/a0a...7f6210bdbadf5/

Post Thanks / Like
    That was excellent, and the way it should be. Honest discussion with differences of opinion and establish of common grounds where they exist. Mature responsible, professional discussion on ways to go forward and solve problems.

Somebody make this a vaccine and make every darn politician take it.
    Likes Moveon, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    That was excellent, and the way it should be. Honest discussion with differences of opinion and establish of common grounds where they exist. Mature responsible, professional discussion on ways to go forward and solve problems.

Somebody make this a vaccine and make every darn politician take it.
    I hope they have some more of these debates. I loved when Lindsey told Bernie that they own the house, the senate, and the white house.....if they have all these bills on the table that they want to pass, that republicans are voting on........BRING them to the floor, and see how many democrats run from them.

He is right. There is no middle ground any longer. Bring it to vote, let it die, see where people "really" sit on issues. I bet there are a **** ton of issues that would get "interesting" votes, if people were not beholden to the party and if there was not so much TIED to the vote outside of the actual vote.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I hope they have some more of these debates. I loved when Lindsey told Bernie that they own the house, the senate, and the white house.....if they have all these bills on the table that they want to pass, that republicans are voting on........BRING them to the floor, and see how many democrats run from them.

He is right. There is no middle ground any longer. Bring it to vote, let it die, see where people "really" sit on issues. I bet there are a **** ton of issues that would get "interesting" votes, if people were not beholden to the party and if there was not so much TIED to the vote outside of the actual vote.
    Agree. I think the pendulum has started to swing back toward focusing on real core issues instead of narratives and pipe dreams. There is more emphasis, but not enough, on making politicians do what they say and say fully what they plan to do. Extremists are just not so highly in fashion as they were a year or so ago.