Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i'm glad what the pillow guy says or does not say has no affect on me.
    ....and mic drop!
    Likes Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    i'm glad what the pillow guy says or does not say has no affect on me.
    Sure, it doesn't take food off your table, but it does in the larger sense. It poisons the political atmosphere around you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jcb View Post
    Sure, it doesn't take food off your table, but it does in the larger sense. It poisons the political atmosphere around you.
    The political atmosphere has been getting a good dose of poison from extremists on both sides for as long as I've been alive.

The baby killing vitriol spewed by the left, and the spitting on my father at the airport in Europe in 1975, which I vividly remember, had a lasting impact.

Folks seem to think this stuff is new. IT started a long ass time ago, and it is high time, we put that **** in the closet, where it belongs..........

Extremes on both sides are ruining our country.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    The political atmosphere has been getting a good dose of poison from extremists on both sides for as long as I've been alive.

The baby killing vitriol spewed by the left, and the spitting on my father at the airport in Europe in 1975, which I vividly remember, had a lasting impact.

Folks seem to think this stuff is new. IT started a long ass time ago, and it is high time, we put that **** in the closet, where it belongs..........

Extremes on both sides are ruining our country.
    Does seem fighting for peace is getting to be a hobby for some. Protests about injustice that un-justly destroy public property. Demanding respect by not showing respect. So many examples of self filling prophecies.

And I agree it’s been around for a long time, but it now seems to have grown in popularity as social media provided the means for anyone to distort the facts, and alledge grounds to justify unfounded or unjustified over reactions.
    Funny one: The protestors at the Abortion vs Right to life protest that attempted to stop and surround a pickup truck that was barely rolling along. The step in front of and pushed on the grill trying to stop a 450 Hp Raptor Pickup, and when that didn’t work, a chick on the @ side of the truck took a flop so the narrative to the video could be “ Truck runs over protestor”. The true title would have been “ Protestors attacking a citizen in a truck bounce off with no effect”.

Post Thanks / Like

Where I draw the line

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Does seem fighting for peace is getting to be a hobby for some. Protests about injustice that un-justly destroy public property. Demanding respect by not showing respect. So many examples of self filling prophecies.

And I agree it’s been around for a long time, but it now seems to have grown in popularity as social media provided the means for anyone to distort the facts, and alledge grounds to justify unfounded or unjustified over reactions.
    Funny one: The protestors at the Abortion vs Right to life protest that attempted to stop and surround a pickup truck that was barely rolling along. The step in front of and pushed on the grill trying to stop a 450 Hp Raptor Pickup, and when that didn’t work, a chick on the @ side of the truck took a flop so the narrative to the video could be “ Truck runs over protestor”. The true title would have been “ Protestors attacking a citizen in a truck bounce off with no effect”.
    When protestors of any kind take to the streets and try to block traffic they deserve to be run over or kicked in the A**.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    When protestors of any kind take to the streets and try to block traffic they deserve to be run over or kicked in the A**.
    HOOAH....you da man!

Post Thanks / Like

Blocking streets is not peaceful

HOOAH....you da man!
    These people have a right to gather and peacefully protest. But they don't have a right to disturb traffic and affect others who they are protesting about. And they don't have a right to invade any public building they want.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    These people have a right to gather and peacefully protest. But they don't have a right to disturb traffic and affect others who they are protesting about. And they don't have a right to invade any public building they want.
    Absolutely agree. Freedom of speech still comes with civic responsibility. I agree with you. Violence in the name of peace and lawfulness is hypocrisy . So Hooah! Right on!

Post Thanks / Like
    Absolutely agree. Freedom of speech still comes with civic responsibility. I agree with you. Violence in the name of peace and lawfulness is hypocrisy . So Hooah! Right on!
    Trump home search in FBI attempt to regain possession of unpaid for MY Pillows filled with stuffing made from Hillary’s shredded documents.

Post Thanks / Like

You forget to mention the 10,000 Trump supporters

That attacked the US Capitol disrupting an official proceeding on Jan 6th when Joe Biden was voted in as the next President of the USA.