Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Man, a RED WAVE is coming......WOW

Over 1 million Americans have changed party from Dem to Republican........WOW.

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/27/rep...crats-midterms

Of course they are all stupid, according to my leftist friends.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

In y our dreams

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Over 1 million Americans have changed party from Dem to Republican........WOW.

https://www.axios.com/2022/06/27/rep...crats-midterms

Of course they are all stupid, according to my leftist friends.

Later,

Geo
    There will be a blue wave after what the Supreme Court did when they claimed that Roe was settled law and then went and changed the law. Women everywhere will be voting against the GOP. Wait and see. The GOP just ruined their chance of taking back the house and senate.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    There will be a blue wave after what the Supreme Court did when they claimed that Roe was settled law and then went and changed the law. Women everywhere will be voting against the GOP. Wait and see. The GOP just ruined their chance of taking back the house and senate.
    I GUARANTEE you there will not be a Blue wave. How much you want to put on it. If you're a bourbon drinker, how about a nice bottle

And Roe was not really settled law. RGB thought the supreme court would overturn it, because the case that lead to roe v wade was a horrible case.

the courts have been legislating from the bench for a whole lot of years. About 50 of them to be exact. I think this is just the beginning.

I will also say, if you don't like the LAW, fix the LAW, but the courts, arbitrarily deciding stuff that is clearly defined as a states issue.......well, this is what you get.

When you legislate from bench versus adjudicate from the bench you get a lot of **** turned over.

the 7th circuit has not learned that, and the supreme court is beginning to LEARN that.

Finally, that worn out ******** about settled law. Kind of like Dredd Scott was settled law...

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

Blue Wave is coming sooner than you think

I GUARANTEE you there will not be a Blue wave. How much you want to put on it. If you're a bourbon drinker, how about a nice bottle

And Roe was not really settled law. RGB thought the supreme court would overturn it, because the case that lead to roe v wade was a horrible case.

the courts have been legislating from the bench for a whole lot of years. About 50 of them to be exact. I think this is just the beginning.

I will also say, if you don't like the LAW, fix the LAW, but the courts, arbitrarily deciding stuff that is clearly defined as a states issue.......well, this is what you get.

When you legislate from bench versus adjudicate from the bench you get a lot of **** turned over.

the 7th circuit has not learned that, and the supreme court is beginning to LEARN that.

Finally, that worn out ******** about settled law. Kind of like Dredd Scott was settled law...

Later,

Geo
    And Roe is or was settled law until the last three conservative justices perjured themselves in their senate hearings by saying that Roe was settled law and then turned right around and changed it. I really don't give a shi* about Roe but many others on the left are upset enough to go vote blue and help the dem's keep the house and increase their numbers in the Senate. And then they will stack the court and get rid of the bad SCOTUS decisions that changed laws that were settled for the last 50 years.
    They all lied in their hearing and need to be impeached and thrown off the court.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    And Roe is or was settled law until the last three conservative justices perjured themselves in their senate hearings by saying that Roe was settled law and then turned right around and changed it. I really don't give a shi* about Roe but many others on the left are upset enough to go vote blue and help the dem's keep the house and increase their numbers in the Senate. And then they will stack the court and get rid of the bad SCOTUS decisions that changed laws that were settled for the last 50 years.
    They all lied in their hearing and need to be impeached and thrown off the court.
    Seems like that’s the first thing dems always think of...impeach. So okay, let’s clean up the backlog before we add more on the list.

1. Shummer for insighting violence against justices. 2 for 1 sale do Pelosi too. They set such a fine example while actively condemning Trump for what they call inciting.
    2. Every dem that sat on a Trump impeachment panel for knowing presenting false testimony in a congressional hearing.
    3. Charge Hillary for scheming to undermine the newly elected President with false - known false evidence. You say Trump did it? Well Hilly done it first, I guess Trump copied her example.

Do clean up you own yard, then gripe about your neighbors. 😂😂😂
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Moving to it's own thread:

Post Thanks / Like
    And I still say..........no blue wave. People really don't care about roe v wade. They care about inflation, and 5 dollar gas, and their retirement, and to some extent Ukraine and a new war.

roe? NOPE.

And they definitely don't care about the Jan 6th hearings. Especially after their recent escapades.......

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    And I still say..........no blue wave. People really don't care about roe v wade. They care about inflation, and 5 dollar gas, and their retirement, and to some extent Ukraine and a new war.

roe? NOPE.

And they definitely don't care about the Jan 6th hearings. Especially after their recent escapades.......

Later,

Geo
    Disagree on RVW. The Democrats finally have an issue pretty much all the alphabet acronym people can rally around, and it plays into all the familiar stereotypes about Republicans. Going to supress the GOP soccer mom vote too.

It won't be enough to stem the red wave entirely, but it's gonna tamp it down a bit.

Post Thanks / Like

Trump will be indicted sooner rather than later

roe? NOPE.

Later,

Geo
    The Jan 6th hearings with many republican trump supporters testifying as to Trump's crimes is the end of Trump. You may not think so but 80 million people who voted for Biden will. And many GOP housewives do give a **** about RvW and will vote out the GoP menbers who are responsible for that. A huge Blue Wave it coming this election.

Post Thanks / Like
    The Jan 6th hearings with many republican trump supporters testifying as to Trump's crimes is the end of Trump. You may not think so but 80 million people who voted for Biden will. And many GOP housewives do give a **** about RvW and will vote out the GoP menbers who are responsible for that. A huge Blue Wave it coming this election.
    I'm a DBA...........

In normalization you have clear definitions of "many".

Like 1 to 1 or 1 to many or 1 to few.

many implies a **** ton............

Your definition of many is skewed.......I prefer to say a few..........and with regard to the hearing there are exactly ZERO trump backed republicans on the committee.........ZERO.

Nope, I believe you're completely wrong. There are very FEW folks testifying against him.

Finally, I don't believe most people follow "trump" versus follow "trumpism", which I think is just another flavor of conservative republicanism, or tea party ism, or whatever you want to call it.

The country went way to effing left with Obama......and then we got Ocrazio cortez, and the "squad". Never once did I think we'd actually elect a freakin Muslim brotherhood extremist. Oh well.

Then we get Biden....OMFG.

Yep the red wave is generated by the ultra stupidity of democrats..........Most "red" folks just want to be left the eff alone, but when you generate stupid policies, the "silent" wake up.

You better hang on. The courts ain't done yet, and when the red wave is seated, your "GODS" in the democomunist party will have to pay the piper.

Later,

Geo
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a DBA...........

In normalization you have clear definitions of "many".

Like 1 to 1 or 1 to many or 1 to few.

many implies a **** ton............

Your definition of many is skewed.......I prefer to say a few..........and with regard to the hearing there are exactly ZERO trump backed republicans on the committee.........ZERO.

Nope, I believe you're completely wrong. There are very FEW folks testifying against him.

Finally, I don't believe most people follow "trump" versus follow "trumpism", which I think is just another flavor of conservative republicanism, or tea party ism, or whatever you want to call it.

The country went way to effing left with Obama......and then we got Ocrazio cortez, and the "squad". Never once did I think we'd actually elect a freakin Muslim brotherhood extremist. Oh well.

Then we get Biden....OMFG.

Yep the red wave is generated by the ultra stupidity of democrats..........Most "red" folks just want to be left the eff alone, but when you generate stupid policies, the "silent" wake up.

You better hang on. The courts ain't done yet, and when the red wave is seated, your "GODS" in the democomunist party will have to pay the piper.

Later,

Geo
    That old song... updated.
    “ pendulum swing like a pendulum do. Biden drops bicycles 2 x 2. Investigations and hearings will happen again. But this time it will be to talk about the Dems”. 🤪🤪🤪🚴🏻*♀️🚴🏻*♀️🚴🏻*♀️

Post Thanks / Like

There is more to come

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    That old song... updated.
    “ pendulum swing like a pendulum do. Biden drops bicycles 2 x 2. Investigations and hearings will happen again. But this time it will be to talk about the Dems”. 浪浪浪*♀️*♀️*♀️
    The Jan 6th Committee will be interviewing many more republicans in order to get the facts. Funny how those that refuse to testify under oath are saying that those who testify under oath are lying. I would say that those that refuse to testify under oath are liars.