Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Roe v Wade..............Settled Law??

Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    And Roe is or was settled law until the last three conservative justices perjured themselves in their senate hearings by saying that Roe was settled law and then turned right around and changed it. I really don't give a shi* about Roe but many others on the left are upset enough to go vote blue and help the dem's keep the house and increase their numbers in the Senate. And then they will stack the court and get rid of the bad SCOTUS decisions that changed laws that were settled for the last 50 years.
    They all lied in their hearing and need to be impeached and thrown off the court.
    1). IT was NEVER settled law. For SHITS sake, even their goddess RGB said she though it would be turned over due to the ******** case that allowed for it in the first place.

2). The Supreme court revisits **** all the time. Brown v Board. I guess it was settled law in the 60's that blacks had no rights.........Right? Good thing some Conservative White Northerners, liked giving folks freedom......remember all those pieces of **** Democrats, like Al Gore's daddy.........They filibustered the civil rights bills.

3). Like I said Dredd Scott. I guess the idea that a black person is property was settled law?

UNDERSTAND ME.........I am pro choice.....always have been, always will....and you're right, I don't give two shits about it, but the Roe v Wade ruling in the 70's was incorrect based on the constitution, and CONSTITUTIONALLY driven judges adjudicated the case based on constitutional law..........PERIOD.

When judges legislate from the bench instead of adjudicating from the bench, you get **** rulings. When those **** rulings get re evaluated, you get people who are unhappy.

There were other rulings this week that I don't agree with, but the Roe ruling was the right ruling. Hell States are already working on some legislative **** to fix it.

Here is something to ponder, which I think is funny as hell............lots and lots of companies are out there saying they will book flights, and pay all medical and hotel bill and whatever for your mini vacation to **** that goo out of your hoo ha.....People are like great, companies doing the right thing. They are not doing the right thing, they are doing the CHEAP thing. IT is about 1000% cheaper to send you on a flight, pay your bills, **** that **** out, and get you back to work in a weekend, versus 8 weeks of maternity leave, and health care for that, and time off for well baby care visits, and the 18 years of calling in, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I find it laughable.

later,

geo

Post Thanks / Like

The three justices that Trump put in there would disagree

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    1). IT was NEVER settled law. For SHITS sake, even their goddess RGB said she though it would be turned over due to the ******** case that allowed for it in the first place.

2). The Supreme court revisits **** all the time. Brown v Board. I guess it was settled law in the 60's that blacks had no rights.........Right? Good thing some Conservative White Northerners, liked giving folks freedom......remember all those pieces of **** Democrats, like Al Gore's daddy.........They filibustered the civil rights bills.

3). Like I said Dredd Scott. I guess the idea that a black person is property was settled law?

UNDERSTAND ME.........I am pro choice.....always have been, always will....and you're right, I don't give two shits about it, but the Roe v Wade ruling in the 70's was incorrect based on the constitution, and CONSTITUTIONALLY driven judges adjudicated the case based on constitutional law..........PERIOD.

When judges legislate from the bench instead of adjudicating from the bench, you get **** rulings. When those **** rulings get re evaluated, you get people who are unhappy.

There were other rulings this week that I don't agree with, but the Roe ruling was the right ruling. Hell States are already working on some legislative **** to fix it.

Here is something to ponder, which I think is funny as hell............lots and lots of companies are out there saying they will book flights, and pay all medical and hotel bill and whatever for your mini vacation to **** that goo out of your hoo ha.....People are like great, companies doing the right thing. They are not doing the right thing, they are doing the CHEAP thing. IT is about 1000% cheaper to send you on a flight, pay your bills, **** that **** out, and get you back to work in a weekend, versus 8 weeks of maternity leave, and health care for that, and time off for well baby care visits, and the 18 years of calling in, etc, etc, etc, etc.

I find it laughable.

later,

geo
    All three trump appointed justices said that RvW was settled law in their confirmation hearing. They should all be impeached. After this big blue wave and the Senate becomes firmly in the Democrats pocket excluding Manchin and Sinema they will get rid of those three lying SOBS.

I'm pro choice too. But we are just two men and it's not going to make a hill of beans what you and I think. It's not our bodies that carry the baby. The women do give a **** and they will be out voting in force this coming election. And they are pissed and will vote out the people that made this Court Possible.