Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Congressional Jan 6th hearing

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/23/polit...ays/index.html

Trump failed to put down the revolution or coup that he wanted. He gave comfort to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. He may have provided them with aid also. That should be enough to charge him with sedition. And at the minimum they should charge Trump with dereliction of duty. He sat in the private dining room off the oval office for three hours doing nothing to stop the coup.

If you have not watched the hearings, then you have no clue as to what Trump did or didn't do.

The article in the link above ends with this:
    ================================================== =====

That was because McCarthy pulled the Republicans he had placed on the panel after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of his five picks, Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks of Indiana. Had McCarthy replaced them with other Republicans, Trump’s allies could have tried to mount a defense during the hearings themselves, much like what happened during the compelling House hearings before Trump’s first impeachment in 2019.

The Republican argument at the time was that the panel’s work would ultimately be dismissed as a political attack on Trump. But not long afterward, Cheney and Kinzinger joined the committee, giving it a bipartisan makeup.

And after the committee’s eight hearings, it was Republicans, not Democrats, who provided the most damning evidence of Trump’s culpability over January 6.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/23/polit...ays/index.html

Trump failed to put down the revolution or coup that he wanted. He gave comfort to the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. He may have provided them with aid also. That should be enough to charge him with sedition. And at the minimum they should charge Trump with dereliction of duty. He sat in the private dining room off the oval office for three hours doing nothing to stop the coup.

If you have not watched the hearings, then you have no clue as to what Trump did or didn't do.

The article in the link above ends with this:
    ================================================== =====

That was because McCarthy pulled the Republicans he had placed on the panel after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of his five picks, Reps. Jim Jordan of Ohio and Jim Banks of Indiana. Had McCarthy replaced them with other Republicans, Trump’s allies could have tried to mount a defense during the hearings themselves, much like what happened during the compelling House hearings before Trump’s first impeachment in 2019.

The Republican argument at the time was that the panel’s work would ultimately be dismissed as a political attack on Trump. But not long afterward, Cheney and Kinzinger joined the committee, giving it a bipartisan makeup.

And after the committee’s eight hearings, it was Republicans, not Democrats, who provided the most damning evidence of Trump’s culpability over January 6.
    Enlighten me. To date, what have they referred to DOJ to start legal proceedings, and if not why not?

Post Thanks / Like

Not Possible for you to get enlightened.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Enlighten me. To date, what have they referred to DOJ to start legal proceedings, and if not why not?
    You don't have the security clearance to be briefed on this information. You will have to wait like all the others. The Biden DOJ doesn't leak information to the public about investigations like the GOP FBI director did when Hillary was running. We have more dignity and class and respect for the law.

The DOJ is reportedly talking to Trump's attorneys about criminal charges now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You don't have the security clearance to be briefed on this information. You will have to wait like all the others. The Biden DOJ doesn't leak information to the public about investigations like the GOP FBI director did when Hillary was running. We have more dignity and class and respect for the law.

The DOJ is reportedly talking to Trump's attorneys about criminal charges now.

Actually I do and was checking to see if I needed to open a book on you. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

I have a higher security clearance than you.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Actually I do and was checking to see if I needed to open a book on you. :-)
    I check the record and you are lower on the totem pole. The book is already written on you.
    Attached Images Attached Images