Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

More information about Trump's Mar-a-Largo Search

What did the FBI find and what did they take from Mar-A-Largo while Trump and his family watched the whole thing on CCTV. Trump's lawyers were also present during the search at Mar-A-Largo.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/polit...nes/index.html

And those that attack the FBI will be shot dead by the police.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2022/0...p-news-videos/

PS. Those saying that the FBI planted evidence will also be prosecuted for interfering with a Federal FBI investigation.

Post Thanks / Like

References

Yep I listen to lots of news sources, but, then I search National Archive Law, Document Declassification fed regs, and find the truth.

You know, I don’t know specifically what the feds found. None of us do. I do know many classified docs are subject to automatic declassification with no review and so their markings go unchanged. That is fed law.

May I recommend you add the National Archives, and doc classification laws to you material for review? Doing do will help you understand how all the Trump vultures are missing staying law to creat narrative.

Post Thanks / Like
    why would he want that stuff anyway?
    i bet he didn't bring it himself.

Post Thanks / Like

He ordered one of his people to take them

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    why would he want that stuff anyway?
    i bet he didn't bring it himself.

Trump is too fat and weak to carry fifteen plus twenty boxes of documents from the White House to Mar-A-Largo. He had his people carry all that stuff out of the White House. We should have a law that when the President loses the election, he should be watched 24/7 to make sure that he does not steal anything from the White House.

Trump supporters are saying that the FBI planted evidence which is bogus and a big fat lie. But then the same Trump supports are claiming that Trump declassified the documents. Why would the FBI plant declassified documents at Mar-A-Largo? There are the same FBI agents that Trump used for 4 years. Remember when Trump ordered his AG to investigate Hillary?

Trump is guilty of violations of the espionage act and of obstructing justice. The Justice Department asked Trump for all these documents months ago and gave him and his attorney's plenty of time to turn these highly classified compartmentalized Top Secret Nuclear Weapon document back to the Proper Authorities.

Post Thanks / Like

Let me explain it to you

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Yep I listen to lots of news sources, but, then I search National Archive Law, Document Declassification fed regs, and find the truth.

You know, I don’t know specifically what the feds found. None of us do. I do know many classified docs are subject to automatic declassification with no review and so their markings go unchanged. That is fed law.

May I recommend you add the National Archives, and doc classification laws to you material for review? Doing do will help you understand how all the Trump vultures are missing staying law to creat narrative.
    The Washington Post reported that these were nuclear secret documents. They were the type of document that no one can take out of a secured locked room when the documents are marked Top Secret SCI. Not even Trump can declassify these type of documents by himself. There are procedures to be followed and Trump did not follow those. Trump can't wave his magic wand and declassify these type of documents. And any Top Secret document that is de-classified has to be marked as such on each and every page. This was not the case here. Trump is a fool and he does NOT own these records. They belong to the Government.

That paragraph is plain gobble gook and not worth a response.

Trump will be charged with espionage, obstruction of justice and one other crime as outline in the search warrant that a Federal Judge appointed by DJT approved. It can't get worse than that.

Ask yourself who in Trump's inner circle turned him in? Maybe it was his wife, daughter, or sons?

Post Thanks / Like
    this is just another russian hoax.
    they're scared to death of him.

Post Thanks / Like

How many Russians were Indited by Mueller?

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    this is just another russian hoax.
    they're scared to death of him.
    How many US Citizens pleaded guilty of lying to the FBI about the Russian Investigation or lying to congress about the same? Too many. Flynn and Stone come to mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    The Washington Post reported that these were nuclear secret documents. They were the type of document that no one can take out of a secured locked room when the documents are marked Top Secret SCI. Not even Trump can declassify these type of documents by himself. There are procedures to be followed and Trump did not follow those. Trump can't wave his magic wand and declassify these type of documents. And any Top Secret document that is de-classified has to be marked as such on each and every page. This was not the case here. Trump is a fool and he does NOT own these records. They belong to the Government.

That paragraph is plain gobble gook and not worth a response.

Trump will be charged with espionage, obstruction of justice and one other crime as outline in the search warrant that a Federal Judge appointed by DJT approved. It can't get worse than that.

Ask yourself who in Trump's inner circle turned him in? Maybe it was his wife, daughter, or sons?
    I wonder if you will admit when you are wrong.........No one will be charged.

And this will all be a big nothing burger.

Post Thanks / Like

When will you learn dude?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    I wonder if you will admit when you are wrong.........No one will be charged.

And this will all be a big nothing burger.
    The investigation of Hillary and Hunter were nothing burgers. LOL

You are delusional if you don't think that Merick Garland won't charge trump with three different federal crimes. Espionage, obstruction, and illegal handing of TOP SECRET SCI documents.

Why would the feds plant unclassified documents in Trump's Mar-a-Largo? Either the lies trump and his right-wing followers are full of **** or Trump is delusional. First, they say that he unclassified all the documents he took out of the White House which he does not have the authority to do under the Atomic Energy Act passed in the early 1940s. Then he says that the FBI planted classified documents at Mar-a-largo. How can the FBI plant classified documents if Trump claims that he had a standing order declassified all of them? Trump's lies are getting conflated with one another. Trump is too stupid to see that his lies collide with each other and make him look like a fool.

Here is how Newsweek sums it all up:

https://www.newsweek.com/what-senten...ations-1733407

PS: Geo you will be the one asking for forgiveness for being so dumb as to listen to the Right Wingers that Lie through their teeth.

Oh, and there will be one more charge if not more: Inciting an insurrection.

Here are the charges that I see the AG charging Trump:
    violations of the Espionage Act, obstruction of justice and criminal handling of government records
    Last edited by Moveon; 08-14-2022 at 10:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Merick Garland is not messing around

He is methodical and careful in his approach to investigating the former president Donald john trump. But it is not a rolling stone that gathers speed as it goes downhill.

Merick is not messing around when the FBI claims that Trump broke federal laws. Espionage act, interfering with a federal investigation and mishandling of top secret classified documents.

These Federal Charges have huge teeth and trump could be put to death if they discover that he sold classifed information to our enemies.

Post Thanks / Like

Name change

I think it is time to change the name of this forum to “PONTIFICATION PLAY PEN”.

I also think a background, psych eval, blood alcohol and drug test ought be required and cleared before admission to comment. Atleast that way we’d know those who comment are legally competent.

Naw, that will never happen here for the same reason we elect people to public office with out these basic qualifiers.

Instead of posting cartoons, how about links to real federal documents, regs, laws, data, written signed statements to support an opinion instead unfounded opinion based on some partial statement taken out of context and then imagining some irrationally perceived paranoidal forecast of something we say we are opposed to and yet privately hope happens do we can say “ see I told ya so”.

I’m guilty too. The difference? I’m sane and candid enough to say so.

SO screw all of this horse crap. SPOCK OUT. Beam me up Scotty, this place is a zoo!
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

You would be denied entry if that were the case

When you lose the argument, you act like a little child and start screaming for attention. All you said applies to you and the other GOP Trump supporters.

I posted a new thread just for people like you. It will explain exactly what Trump has done and why he will be spending time in prison and paying some huge fines. And people around him are going down too.

Rudy has been named as a target of the Georgia Investigation. Trump's attorney has been subpoenaed to testify again in front of the Jan 6th Select Committee.

And a Judge just rules that Lindsey Graham will have to testify in front of the Georgia State investigation grand jury.

The pins are starting to fall one by one.

And finally, nothing stops you from doing your own investigation into the criminal acts and statues involved here. Since you claim to be sane you should start trying to investigate this for yourself and stop posting BS in here.