Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Was Trump up to something no good?

Did trump take the documents home with him for nefarious reasons?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e79e042cb45a6b

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Did trump take the documents home with him for nefarious reasons?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...e79e042cb45a6b
    Good point: from the article:
    [FONT=Roboto, Arial, Sans-sarif][COLOR=#2b2b2b]"Now the question that I have and legal experts have that I talk to have said is, did the FBI just want the documents badly enough to go in there and get them and then they're done, or do they think there was some kind of misuse, and yesterday's hearing, I thought, in court, reading a little bit of the tea leaves underscored that the FBI and the Justice Department are concerned that something nefarious was going on," [/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, Arial, Sans-sarif][COLOR=#2b2b2b]My thoughts: Certainly if there was concern Trump had documents he should not have and had resisted attempts to reclaim them, a prudent person doing an investigation could state the need for the search was to regain the documents before that could happen or continue to happen, logically.

So, we all need wait till the DOJ/FBI checks each and every document of the 25 boxes captured, and then see if there is any "reasonable cause to believe that which is now back under govt control may have been used for other than its intended purposes". If they are satisfied they got everything back, and do not see any clear concern that the information was compromised, that might be the end of it.
    All above is speculation on my part and based on the good article provided.

I wonder if the govt could sue to regain the costs of the search and seizure of the govt property they regained control of? Ya know, like the library charging a late fee. [/COLOR][/FONT]

Post Thanks / Like

Taking any documents is a crime

You are right about only one thing. We will have to wait for Garland to indict Trump.

One a side Note. Alan was convicted and can spend 15 years in Reikers Prison unless he flips on Trump. And Lindsey Graham was denied by a judge and will have to testify in Georgia. Another one bites the dust.
    Attached Images Attached Images