Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 37 to 44 of 44
  1. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post

    Man, I really hit a nerve on Zara. He posted three different times. ha ha. I guess he is off his meds.

    Zara's bbq pit.
    And you replied to each so I suspect my plan to waste your time is working?
    That pic, was it the democratic convention? 🥜🥜🥜🥜

  2. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Or is it my plan to keep you busy

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    And you replied to each so I suspect my plan to waste your time is working?
    That pic, was it the democratic convention? 樂樂樂樂
    You plan is a copy of my plan and my plan is working great.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You plan is a copy of my plan and my plan is working great.
    My plan which is your plan is working equally well, so:

    Ergo, isn't it great to mutually share and mutually benefit? Good team.

  4. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    You must be high on something

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    My plan which is your plan is working equally well, so:

    Ergo, isn't it great to mutually share and mutually benefit? Good team.
    I see you are one of those Lets go Brandon types.

  5. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I see you are one of those Lets go Brandon types.
    Labels run rampant here.

  6. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    So what are you doing in here beside trying to screw it up?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Labels run rampant here.
    You should know. I'm talking about the potential trial of the former President of the USA, Donald John Trump. Keep up boy.

  7. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    679
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    You should know. I'm talking about the potential trial of the former President of the USA, Donald John Trump. Keep up boy.
    Oh thanks so much for that insightful clarification.

  8. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Don't be such a smart ass

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Oh thanks so much for that insightful clarification.
    No need to thank me. I'd do that for anyone. LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2020, 09:15 AM
  2. Did Bloomberg questions Trumps Sanity?
    By Moveon in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2016, 01:55 PM
  3. Almost had a warrant for my arrest!!!
    By Tyme2fish in forum "Off Topic" Posts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 11:37 AM
  4. Rod question - I searched
    By smashdn in forum Kentucky Discussion Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 12:44 PM
  5. Home for sale - 3bed, 1 bath - Island Home Park (S. Knoxville)
    By Oilpig in forum Tennessee Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •