Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Will Trump be prosecuted for Treason?

https://reason.com/volokh/2021/02/18...-as-president/

We will find out at some point in the future. But the future is getting closer with each passing day.

Post Thanks / Like
    the deep state mafia could do anything whether it's legal or right or not.
    this country is in serious trouble.

Post Thanks / Like

Trump is the deep state

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    the deep state mafia could do anything whether it's legal or right or not.
    this country is in serious trouble.
    Trump projects what he is onto others. You do the same thing. Huh

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trump projects what he is onto others. You do the same thing. Huh
    Donkey calling the mule long-ears?
    Projecting your accusations of projection?

That which like least about ourselves we readily see in others.

So I’m gonna go punish myself with the lawn mower for blaming you for what you go and blame on others who are blameless and yet blame themselves for blaming you for blaming them. Got that? 😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

Post Thanks / Like
    https://reason.com/volokh/2021/02/18...-as-president/

We will find out at some point in the future. But the future is getting closer with each passing day.
    Prosecuted ...... yes.
    Guilty......no
    Fair......yes, because when found guilty the dems will have again damaged their own credibility.

Or whatever

Post Thanks / Like

Remember the jury pool is in Washington DC

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Prosecuted ...... yes.
    Guilty......no
    Fair......yes, because when found guilty the dems will have again damaged their own credibility.

Or whatever
    Washington DC is mostly black, and Trump has screwed the Black Community every way but loose.

We are talking about a quite simple law that's been violated. If the jury goes by the law and does not get tainted by Trump's bitching on TV and internet, then Trump will go to jail for a long time.

There is no excuse to take home 300 pages of highly classified US documents after he left the office. You really must admit that trump broke the law. It's clear as a bell at Taco Bell.

I already gave the Title 18 sections where is plainly says that it's against the law to take these documents out of a secured Shift room. Even the President of the USA can't wave a rod and declassify these types of documents. And they don't even have to be classifed to break the law. Any papers that belong to the US Government can't be taken out of the White House. The National Archives asked trump to return these missing documents a year ago and Trump and his lawyers lied to the FBi when they signed a letter saying that they had returned all the documents. They lied. Even a subpoena was issued before the raid was conducted to find the Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information or SCI documents.

I predict that the Jury of 12 will send Trump to Prison.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Washington DC is mostly black, and Trump has screwed the Black Community every way but loose.

We are talking about a quite simple law that's been violated. If the jury goes by the law and does not get tainted by Trump's bitching on TV and internet, then Trump will go to jail for a long time.

There is no excuse to take home 300 pages of highly classified US documents after he left the office. You really must admit that trump broke the law. It's clear as a bell at Taco Bell.

I already gave the Title 18 sections where is plainly says that it's against the law to take these documents out of a secured Shift room. Even the President of the USA can't wave a rod and declassify these types of documents. And they don't even have to be classifed to break the law. Any papers that belong to the US Government can't be taken out of the White House. The National Archives asked trump to return these missing documents a year ago and Trump and his lawyers lied to the FBi when they signed a letter saying that they had returned all the documents. They lied. Even a subpoena was issued before the raid was conducted to find the Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information or SCI documents.

I predict that the Jury of 12 will send Trump to Prison.
    So why again was Hillie Clinton not prospected when J Comey clearly stated she did the same?

Post Thanks / Like

She was not guilty of anything but serving our country

So why again was Hillie Clinton not prospected when J Comey clearly stated she did the same?

Comey was the one that said she was still under investigation a day or two before the election. Comey was a GOP Political Hack who failed to do his job and got fired. Good riddance to him.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Comey was the one that said she was still under investigation a day or two before the election. Comey was a GOP Political Hack who failed to do his job and got fired. Good riddance to him.
    Those posted pics are I think a clear demonstration of those politicians maturity and professionalism .

Post Thanks / Like

I think they are accurate and funny

Those posted pics are I think a clear demonstration of those politicians maturity and professionalism .
    I can't wait until Trump is indicted, convicted and behind bars. He was the worst President in our history.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait until Trump is indicted, convicted and behind bars. He was the worst President in our history.
    IMHO. Nixon takes first place, Biden is coming up fast on the inside, and Trump is back in the pack.

Post Thanks / Like
    the clintons are the biggest crooks in American history and i'd trust bill before her.
    the italian mafia are angels compared to the clintons.