Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Proofof guilt in a picture

This picture says it all. Top Secret Documents found at Mar-A-Largo after the archive and FBI has worked with Trump for over a year to get all these stolen documents back in a secure location. But Trump conspired to hid and conceal the top-secret documents and refuse to return them even after the FBI got a subpoena to make Trump give the documents back. Trump then keep the documents and had it young naive woman lawyer sign documents claiming that Trump have given all the documents back to the National Archives. But that was another lie. Trump still retained boxes of top-secret documents that he stole from the White House. So, then the FBI got a search warrant to go and retrieve all the documents. They took some of the documents that were marked TOP Secret and Top-Secret SCI and put them down on the floor to photograph them as evidence. This is standard procedure for law enforcement to take photos of the scene and what is found doing a search.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...47022879bd0d1c

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    This picture says it all. Top Secret Documents found at Mar-A-Largo after the archive and FBI has worked with Trump for over a year to get all these stolen documents back in a secure location. But Trump conspired to hid and conceal the top-secret documents and refuse to return them even after the FBI got a subpoena to make Trump give the documents back. Trump then keep the documents and had it young naive woman lawyer sign documents claiming that Trump have given all the documents back to the National Archives. But that was another lie. Trump still retained boxes of top-secret documents that he stole from the White House. So, then the FBI got a search warrant to go and retrieve all the documents. They took some of the documents that were marked TOP Secret and Top-Secret SCI and put them down on the floor to photograph them as evidence. This is standard procedure for law enforcement to take photos of the scene and what is found doing a search.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...47022879bd0d1c
    Are you really using MSNBDC as a defacto source for real information.

I tell you want............

chat with me in 6 months when you're still bitching about this ****, and Democrats are reeling about the Right Wing conspiracy and the hearings coming.

Dems have been the absolute worse I have seen in my lifetime for push the envelope for ULTRA IDIOCY.

We shall see.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

You forget about the Hillary hearings I guess

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Are you really using MSNBDC as a defacto source for real information.

I tell you want............

chat with me in 6 months when you're still bitching about this ****, and Democrats are reeling about the Right Wing conspiracy and the hearings coming.

Dems have been the absolute worse I have seen in my lifetime for push the envelope for ULTRA IDIOCY.

We shall see.

Later,

Geo
    The GOP has been badgering the democrats when they were in the WH and the GOP had control of the house. But that is what the founding fathers wanted. The reason they set up our government with three different and co-equal branches is so that they could keep an eye on each other. It's worked for over 200 years. Democracy is hard but if we all vote and say our peace it can work.

You know if Trump didn't break the law and take those Top-secret SCI documents out of the WH and home to Mar-A-Largo after he lost the election and moved out of the WH he would not be in trouble now. But he clearly stole government property from us and failed to return it when asked by the archives. After a year he was subpoenaed to return them to the goverment and he still lied and said that they had all been returned. But that was a lie, and someone ratted on him. The DOJ FBI got a warrant from a Trump appointed Judge and went to get the documents before the Russians or Chinese got their mitts on them. Trump clearly broke at least three laws and will face a jury sooner rather than later.

Post Thanks / Like

Toast

This message is hidden because Moveon is on your ignore list.

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Post Thanks / Like

Trump is toast

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    This message is hidden because Moveon is on your ignore list.

View Post
    Remove user from ignore list
    Trump is going down soon. And you dropped something
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Trump is going down soon. And you dropped something
    Is that your kidney Moveon?

Post Thanks / Like

moveon

strikes