nk?

why is north korea shooting missiles?
    what do they want?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    why is north korea shooting missiles?
    what do they want?
    Attention?

May be time to send Dennis Rodman back over there.
    Likes Moveon, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Just a thought.

NK goes afer SK
    China hits Taiwan
    Russia goes nuts in Ukraine and heads west into Europe.

The NEO-AXIS

WWII it was Germany, Japan, and Italy as the AXIS.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Just a thought.

NK goes afer SK
    China hits Taiwan

The NEO-AXIS

NK will be done in days..........our Allies in that region and US will deal with that.

NK and China are in the same region. WE will also take care of that, and long as it stays conventional.

Likewise, Russia goes nuts in Ukraine and Europe. Fine.....as long as it stays conventional, Russia and her allies will be done in two shakes of a stick..........Russia has proven they **** ASS, they are not the AXIS of WWII.

Now if **** goes nuclear, it is all a crap shoot. Depends on how deep it goes Nuclear.

BUT I will tell you this, I believe we fair a whole lot better than the rest of the world. The biggest reason is I don't believe the world knows our ability to shoot down ****.

Think about it. I hear it all the time that our tech to shoot down stuff is not very good, but you know what......Israel shoots down about 90% of all theatre based ******** launched at them. THEIR technology is based on OUR technology and the stuff they have created that we don't have, we HAVE.

we have AEGIS and AEGIS at sea batteries all over the world. We have the same systems that are on AEGIS now guarding major cities AROUND THE WORLD.

Yea, some missiles will get through, and some will destroy American targets and assets, but ALL of our missiles will get through to Russian and Chinese and North Korean targets. OUR **** WORKS. Our cruise technology is about a million times better. OUR Stealth technology is about a million times better.

I'm not worried one bit.

Later,

Geo
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you are right

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    NK will be done in days..........our Allies in that region and US will deal with that.

NK and China are in the same region. WE will also take care of that, and long as it stays conventional.

Likewise, Russia goes nuts in Ukraine and Europe. Fine.....as long as it stays conventional, Russia and her allies will be done in two shakes of a stick..........Russia has proven they **** ASS, they are not the AXIS of WWII.

Now if **** goes nuclear, it is all a crap shoot. Depends on how deep it goes Nuclear.

BUT I will tell you this, I believe we fair a whole lot better than the rest of the world. The biggest reason is I don't believe the world knows our ability to shoot down ****.

Think about it. I hear it all the time that our tech to shoot down stuff is not very good, but you know what......Israel shoots down about 90% of all theatre based ******** launched at them. THEIR technology is based on OUR technology and the stuff they have created that we don't have, we HAVE.

we have AEGIS and AEGIS at sea batteries all over the world. We have the same systems that are on AEGIS now guarding major cities AROUND THE WORLD.

Yea, some missiles will get through, and some will destroy American targets and assets, but ALL of our missiles will get through to Russian and Chinese and North Korean targets. OUR **** WORKS. Our cruise technology is about a million times better. OUR Stealth technology is about a million times better.

I'm not worried one bit.

Later,

Geo
    Remember in Korea we were not prepared at first. And the same happened in WWII. We had to ramp up production as our Armed forces were weak at first. That is why the Japanese ran amuck in the Pacific Ocean after Pearl Harbor. Thankfully they didn't get our carriers during that attack as they were out of port at the time.

All bets are off if this ever goes nuclear. Do any of you think that a decent bomb shelter with food and water that would last you six months would help if we went all out nuclear? Or do you think that the radioactivity would make life impossible, and the bomb shelter would only delay the inevitable. I would rather go rapidly myself, if I had to die.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    Remember in Korea we were not prepared at first. And the same happened in WWII. We had to ramp up production as our Armed forces were weak at first. That is why the Japanese ran amuck in the Pacific Ocean after Pearl Harbor. Thankfully they didn't get our carriers during that attack as they were out of port at the time.

All bets are off if this ever goes nuclear. Do any of you think that a decent bomb shelter with food and water that would last you six months would help if we went all out nuclear? Or do you think that the radioactivity would make life impossible, and the bomb shelter would only delay the inevitable. I would rather go rapidly myself, if I had to die.
    The immediate threat with radioactivity is initial fallout, and that will be done in a few days. If you had a week or 2 of rations, you'd prob be ok.

Not saying you're not gonna die from radiation poisoning, because you will, but maybe not for a while.

Nuclear winter is a REAL thing, and that is the biggest concern, IMHO. It depends on how nuclear it goes. If it becomes a MAD, mutually assured destruction, type event, all bets are off.

Here is an interesting site, it is similar to the CDC recommendations.......I'm not saying that things will be all peachy and happy, but strategic and tactical nuclear weapon usage in AMERICA is very survivable.

https://www.redcross.org/get-help/ho...all%20building.

Food and Water will be important. Mostly Water.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

You really don't know about radioactivity

The immediate threat with radioactivity is initial fallout, and that will be done in a few days. If you had a week or 2 of rations, you'd prob be ok.

Not saying you're not gonna die from radiation poisoning, because you will, but maybe not for a while.

Nuclear winter is a REAL thing, and that is the biggest concern, IMHO. It depends on how nuclear it goes. If it becomes a MAD, mutually assured destruction, type event, all bets are off.

Here is an interesting site, it is similar to the CDC recommendations.......I'm not saying that things will be all peachy and happy, but strategic and tactical nuclear weapon usage in AMERICA is very survivable.

https://www.redcross.org/get-help/ho...all%20building.

Food and Water will be important. Mostly Water.

Later,

Geo
    The Fall out of an Atomic Bomb can last for decades. Where did you learn about science? Ever hear of the Bikini Islands where the USA tested Atomic Bombs? Those islands still have radioactive coconuts. Yea one or two small tactical nukes won't be too much of a problem except for the people that get hit with them. Other will survive. But things escalate quickly when it comes to shooting nuclear missiles at one another. MAD will surely be the result.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    The Fall out of an Atomic Bomb can last for decades. Where did you learn about science? Ever hear of the Bikini Islands where the USA tested Atomic Bombs? Those islands still have radioactive coconuts. Yea one or two small tactical nukes won't be too much of a problem except for the people that get hit with them. Other will survive. But things escalate quickly when it comes to shooting nuclear missiles at one another. MAD will surely be the result.
    I understand lingering effects. I said you're not gonna die soon, but you'd still die.

and yea, when you drop 50mt devices somewhere, you will obliterate that somewhere....I also stated that.

the subtle Jab about science will be left alone. I'm gonna try to ignore it.

Be nice. I might try to reciprocate.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like

OK sounds like a plan

I understand lingering effects. I said you're not gonna die soon, but you'd still die.

and yea, when you drop 50mt devices somewhere, you will obliterate that somewhere....I also stated that.

the subtle Jab about science will be left alone. I'm gonna try to ignore it.

Be nice. I might try to reciprocate.

Later,

Geo
    I will if you will.

Post Thanks / Like

Mist

You two just made me mist up. Gonna go outside and hand feed that **** Armadillo thas been tearing up my yard instead of shooting him.

Kidding aside, it's a much better place with spirited debate that stops short of childish personal attacks and name calling. Nobody's actually gonna change anybody's mind anyway, that's not how the internet works.
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That is a posibility

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Just a thought.

NK goes afer SK
    China hits Taiwan

The NEO-AXIS

Let's hope that they have more sense. This is why it's important to support Ukraine so as to show Russia, China and NK what happens when they take on the west. Our missiles are helping Ukraine fend off the Russian invasion and to push the Russian back out of Ukraine. China may want to think twice about invading Taiwan. Japan can take on NK in the future.