Search Fishin.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stock market

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    according to the commercial I saw on TV the other day. But I can't remember which vehicle it was talking about. But now they need to get the costs down for the car and the replacement batteries that we know is bound to be needed in the future. And then they also need to work on the charging time.

I buy my groceries from Walmart, but they won't deliver my alcohol. I had to drive to the liquor store to get my last bottle of Wild Turkey 101. But now my doctors tell me not to drink. And since I feel like Crap I'm debating if I could drink it or not. I've not used uber yet, Now door dash delivered a steak dinner that I ordered from Logans Steak House. I use to go there all the time but have not been since the pandemic struck. I miss the peanuts on the floor. They remind me of my favorite pup on campus at Purdue's West Lafayette campus. The last time I was at that pub with my friend I looked over across the room and saw the girl I took to HS prom. I didn't expect to see her up there. I didn't get to talk to her as she was on a date and I didn't want to bother her.
    Don't lie, you didn't say hi to her because you were thinking about that slap to the head when you tried to put your hand up her shirt.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Don't lie, you didn't say hi to her because you were thinking about that slap to the head when you tried to put your hand up her shirt.
    Cmon man, he was checking for concealed weapons and she consented to the search up till she saw the store camera put the barrels of her guns on the monitor.
    Likes Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

No, That was a different girl

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    You are thinking about the blonde not this brunette.
    Likes Devils Horse liked this post