Search Fishin.com

Thread: Fuel economy

Post Thanks / Like

Fuel economy

My truck is a 5.0 V8 13 F150. Try this it works.

I took one of the 4 tires and rims off. Since then over a week ago the truck has used no gas at all.

Far cheaper than buying an all electric truck, and no electric costs.

Did you also know Ky governor is legalizing pot? Can’t remember his name. But that too will save gas cause people drive faster on the roads than they do on the sidewalks. Brilliant!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    My truck is a 5.0 V8 13 F150. Try this it works.

I took one of the 4 tires and rims off. Since then over a week ago the truck has used no gas at all.

Far cheaper than buying an all electric truck, and no electric costs.

Did you also know Ky governor is legalizing pot? Can’t remember his name. But that too will save gas cause people drive faster on the roads than they do on the sidewalks. Brilliant!
    Doing your part, AOC is swelling with pride.

Only battery powered truck I'll be getting is maybe a remote controlled one for my grandson.

I have a dodge Ram gets 16-18 mpg hiway, 12-13 towing my boat. Have to sell something every time I fill up. Wife's getting tired of the furniture disappearing, so need to figure something out. Lectric truck sure ain't the answer.

Wonder when they'll come out with a batt powered outboard? Mercury: Go green and get the new all electric 250 hp Optizap! Up to 20 minutes of gas free operation and no maintenance! It'll get you out of the no wake zone...you're on your own after that.

Pot should have been legalized a long time ago, not bad as alcohol, and people gonna smoke it anyway. Nothing to be gained by making them criminals.
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Electric Trolling motor only lakes

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Doing your part, AOC is swelling with pride.

Only battery powered truck I'll be getting is maybe a remote controlled one for my grandson.

I have a dodge Ram gets 16-18 mpg hiway, 12-13 towing my boat. Have to sell something every time I fill up. Wife's getting tired of the furniture disappearing, so need to figure something out. Lectric truck sure ain't the answer.

Wonder when they'll come out with a batt powered outboard? Mercury: Go green and get the new all electric 250 hp Optizap! Up to 20 minutes of gas free operation and no maintenance! It'll get you out of the no wake zone...you're on your own after that.

Pot should have been legalized a long time ago, not bad as alcohol, and people gonna smoke it anyway. Nothing to be gained by making them criminals.
    When I started fishing at the local IDNR F&W area they only allowed electric trolling motors on boat on these lakes. IN use to limit the HP on boats on certain small lake to 10 HP. Now they allow any HP but only at Idle speed. But what exactly is Idle speed? A boat with a 10 HP motor may idle down to 1 mph but a boat with a 300 HP motor may not go that slow. And some guys up the throttle to go faster than idle speed.

I've been reading about the future on my Flip Board App on my new Samsung Galaxy S22 smartphone. There are new batteries in development that can charge faster and last longer. I wish that could put those into production and mass produce them. I would be nice if you could change up a car battery in less than 15 minutes. And it would be great if the battery could push your electric truck to 300 miles or more on one charge.