Search Fishin.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Trump

Post Thanks / Like
    Jan 6 Commission formed 1 July 2021 says ready to submit final report .

I think summary could be as concise as
    “ We accomplished exactly what you knew we would”.

Since July 2021 how many times has Trump been charged, arrested, or spent days in jail because of this groups actions?

Post Thanks / Like
    just look at who's on the committee...bunch of slime ball swampers.
    Likes ZoraSpook liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    just look at who's on the committee...bunch of slime ball swampers.

They have clearly demonstrated their competence, and not as an isolated error, but repeatedly over 21 months.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    They have clearly demonstrated their competence, and not as an isolated error, but repeatedly over 21 months.

Watch the whole wrap on TV today. 9 people sumarrized 21 months of research in an hour. And, to be honest I'd don't recall any specific smoking gun evidence disclosed. So I hope their findings do go to DOJ. For the life of me in all that was said today, and I tied to listen carefully, I did not here a specific law broken or a specific piece of evidence rendered that indicated probable cause.

all that said, IMHO, Trump sitting on his butt for 3 hours while the capital was being rioted is a clear demonstration he is not the right person to be in office in an emergency.

I also heard not one word of the POTUS offer of 20K NG 3 days before this all happened. And I heard not one discussion of why other members of congress having seen the FBI and CIA reports indicating a high probability violence could occur di nothing to announce or approve additional security forces. To me that wreaks of that side also deciding to play politics rather than be responsible, i.e. :"we the Dems would prefer something happens so we can pin it on Trump", as opposed to the more responsible "We are going to take action to insure security, then turn the finger at Trump because he didn't".

Post Thanks / Like
    Watch the whole wrap on TV today. 9 people sumarrized 21 months of research in an hour. And, to be honest I'd don't recall any specific smoking gun evidence disclosed. So I hope their findings do go to DOJ. For the life of me in all that was said today, and I tied to listen carefully, I did not here a specific law broken or a specific piece of evidence rendered that indicated probable cause.

all that said, IMHO, Trump sitting on his butt for 3 hours while the capital was being rioted is a clear demonstration he is not the right person to be in office in an emergency.

I also heard not one word of the POTUS offer of 20K NG 3 days before this all happened. And I heard not one discussion of why other members of congress having seen the FBI and CIA reports indicating a high probability violence could occur di nothing to announce or approve additional security forces. To me that wreaks of that side also deciding to play politics rather than be responsible, i.e. :"we the Dems would prefer something happens so we can pin it on Trump", as opposed to the more responsible "We are going to take action to insure security, then turn the finger at Trump because he didn't".

Ya trump *****, all the people who are trying to "get" him ****. Everybody *****.

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing Burger..........yea, charges will be referred.........they will probably be dropped.

This is political posturing.

I'm sick of it all. The democrats have spent a whole lot of money trying to hang Trump, just like the republicans spent a whole lot of money trying to hang Clinton, and then his wife.

The last 2-3 decades of stupidity has been just that.........STUPIDITY.

I hope we get better.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Nothing Burger..........yea, charges will be referred.........they will probably be dropped.

This is political posturing.

I'm sick of it all. The democrats have spent a whole lot of money trying to hang Trump, just like the republicans spent a whole lot of money trying to hang Clinton, and then his wife.

The last 2-3 decades of stupidity has been just that.........STUPIDITY.

I hope we get better.

Later,

Geo
    Only bright side is instead of us questioning oif the commission and party backing it was incompetent and on a which hunt, we now will have documented proof of the "lack of accomplishment".

I hate to see this stuff happen, but at least think we benefit when a "bad example" is documented.

Post Thanks / Like

The Jan6 committee can't prosecute anyone

But they can gather information under oath and then turn it over to the justice department. The DOJ will do the prosecutions.