Search Fishin.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Post Thanks / Like

Trump

My wife told me the Trumpster announced his bid for President in '24. With the level of hate the media, Hollywood, lefties, and so many others have for him, I don't believe he can win. It's fair to assume Biden got a ton of votes from people who would stoop to voting for anyone except Trump...even a 50+ year crooked ass senile swamp dweller.

I'd rather see Desantis as the GOP candidate, I think he'd have a far better chance.

We desperately need an administration who will do what is right for the country instead of what is right to buy votes for their party.

Whatever happened to moderation? There is absolutely zero across the aisle cooperation anymore like there was to get us out of the Jimmy Carter era economy.

The last administration that actually had a balanced federal budget was Bill Clinton. Hate to say it, but at this point I miss ole Slick Willy...and a news media that actually had some semblance of unbiased reporting. On the witness stand he said my favorite thing any politician ever said in history. Paraphrased: "Well, it depends on what your definition if is is". LMAO! If that ain't slick, I don't know what is is.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    He will be the death of the current republican party as we know it today.

The division is going to be so severe. Its a shame but that is what is going to happen.

He lost the last election because of his mouth, he will only do more damage as he campaigns.

Also we need to get away from sundowning ego maniacs.

Someone who isnt a 1000 years old would be nice.
    Likes Devils Horse, Moveon liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy View Post
    He will be the death of the current republican party as we know it today.

The division is going to be so severe. Its a shame but that is what is going to happen.

He lost the last election because of his mouth, he will only do more damage as he campaigns.

Also we need to get away from sundowning ego maniacs.

Someone who isnt a 1000 years old would be nice.
    I tend to agree with. While Trump has a way of getting things done, he gets too arrogant and ends up diminishing the returns of the gains he achieved. If this guy could learn to be more professional while no less effective, then maybe.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

What did Trump get done?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    I tend to agree with. While Trump has a way of getting things done, he gets too arrogant and ends up diminishing the returns of the gains he achieved. If this guy could learn to be more professional while no less effective, then maybe.
    I know he cut taxes but I can't remember what else he did for us. It's been so long ago that he was President now. I know that Biden got some things passed in the legislature and signed into law.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    I know he cut taxes but I can't remember what else he did for us. It's been so long ago that he was President now. I know that Biden got some things passed in the legislature and signed into law.
    Easy enough to tell which President the country was in better shape under, regardless of accomplishments. Double digit inflation, rising interest rates, $4+ sandwich bread, $3+ dollar gas, $5+ deisel are all recent developments. Just coincidence? To borrow a Biden quote...C'mon man!
    Likes dragmerc, GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Easy enough to tell which President the country was in better shape under, regardless of accomplishments. Double digit inflation, rising interest rates, $4+ sandwich bread, $3+ dollar gas, $5+ deisel are all recent developments. Just coincidence? To borrow a Biden quote...C'mon man!
    Good point. Kinda like is it what the last guy did do or what the current guy ain’t doing?
    Trump method: observe, plan, announce, execute, manage, followup.
    Biden so far: announce, execute, mismanage, distort results, deflect,
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

still can't name what he did as President

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Tell me what he did not what he inherited. He cut taxes for the Rich and tried to steal the election and then tried to have coup. Hitler did the same thing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Tell me what he did not what he inherited. He cut taxes for the Rich and tried to steal the election and then tried to have coup. Hitler did the same thing.
    Hitler and the Nazi party resemble the American left way more than the right.

Most of us toward the right are live and let live types. Do what you want, just don't take what I work for or tell me how to live.

Those on the left attack anyone not in lockstep with them.
    They believe high achievers, who in fact are already paying most of the taxes should be taxed more.
    The President, his party, and the left are going crazy over Twitter. Why is that?
    The left has gotten society to the point where you can be vilified or even fired from your job if you don't call someone they..or them. Free speech is almost completely gone thanks to the left.

The scariest thing yet IMO, is Biden's new 'Disinformation' Dept. Anyone who thinks the government should decide what is 'disinformation' truly did not pay attention in Hitler class. Government censorship in the early stages happening right before our eyes. You think that's ok?

Trump is an ass. Biden is a swamp dwelling crooked ass party hack. You can make excuses for him if you want, but the economy has all but collapsed under his pro-lockdown, pro forced vaccine, anti oil administration. He did NOT inherit a bad economy, that is just plain false and we both know it.

Biden did nothing and I mean nothing of substance the first year except his best to undo everything Trump did before him. He had no vision or great plan for the country, all the left and the press cared about is he wasn't Trump and his administration was giving out free money.
    Likes dragmerc liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Because you didn't care what he did.....you don't know.

He's a total piece of ****, but in healthcare, he did something that helps EVERYONE. Of course that shithead Biden tried to change it, but trump made it a requirement that facilities POST the cost of a service, so you could shop around.

Starting in 2022, require insurers to make available data files on the costs of various procedures, allowing technology companies to design apps that let patients see costs not only under their own plan but other insurers’ plans as well.

Starting in 2023, require insurers to make available to their policyholders cost-sharing details on 500 specific services, medical equipment and other items, as called for by the government.

Starting in 2024, require insurers to make cost-sharing information available on all the services and goods they cover.

Likes Devils Horse liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Did Trump do that all on his own?

Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Because you didn't care what he did.....you don't know.

He's a total piece of ****, but in healthcare, he did something that helps EVERYONE. Of course that shithead Biden tried to change it, but trump made it a requirement that facilities POST the cost of a service, so you could shop around.

Starting in 2022, require insurers to make available data files on the costs of various procedures, allowing technology companies to design apps that let patients see costs not only under their own plan but other insurers’ plans as well.

Starting in 2023, require insurers to make available to their policyholders cost-sharing details on 500 specific services, medical equipment and other items, as called for by the government.

Starting in 2024, require insurers to make cost-sharing information available on all the services and goods they cover.

Did he do that by executive order? I like the idea of making the health care people tell you the cost of the procedures up front so you can compare. But if you are suffering a heart attack the ambulance will take you to the nearest trauma level 1 ER and you really can't shop and compare in that instance. Other less critical proceducres allow up to shop and compare.

I'm still wondering how Trump did this. Did the GOP get the dems in the US Senate to vote for this.

Never mind I looked it up myself. This was part of the Affordable Care Act that OBAMA got passed through the US Congress and passed into Law. A law which most all republicans fought tooth and nail to stop for years. Yes years. You see this type of legislation has been pushed for by the Dems for years but rejected each time by the GOP.

Post Thanks / Like
    you lefties better switch over your bad mouthing to DeSantis.
    looks like he's gonna be the nominee.

Post Thanks / Like

Harris will be the next candidate for President

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    you lefties better switch over your bad mouthing to DeSantis.
    looks like he's gonna be the nominee.
    After Biden bows out you righties will have to bad mouth the VP Harris. She will be the first Black Woman to be President of the USA. Desantis won't go anywhere.