Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Other forums for Ky fishing information

Is there another forum/page that has useful information about fishing in Ky such as lake temps, patterns, etc. I used to really like this site but have recently found it to be completely useless. Anybody that gives out any info usually does it through a PM. I am just a recreational fisherman that gets out maybe a couple times a year to Cumberland but would like to have an idea of what is going on before I make the trip. I guess this forum has been ruined by tournament fisherman. It is really sad because it used to be a good resource for regular fishermen.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are a lot of facebook groups for most lakes. Have to cull thru a lot of crap but have some good info too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bass Boat Central has a Kentucky page that has a decent user base. I too used to frequent this board more than I do now and it’s not all “tournament guys” who are tight lipped about info. I’ve seen plenty of outright anti-tournament guys on here be pretty stingy with the info. It’s just part of it. I find myself guilty of it too when I sense someone isn’t really willing to go try to find stuff themselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think if you used the search engine you would find alot of old info that might help. Alot of the older guy's on here have kinda faded off over the years. I still check in and be glad to share what I know about the Ohio. Chuck
    Likes PRO V LE, nitro-7, GeoFisher liked this post