Search Fishin.com

Thread: where?

Post Thanks / Like

where?

where is everybody?
    been dead here for a week.
    i'm just getting over another round of covid or flu.
    this was worst one yet, fever, body aches, runny nose, cough, pukin, back door trots, etc.
    it's been a week and a half and still ain't back to normal.
    still coughing.
    i did find out that antihistamines cause my depression and anxiety so that's good to know.

now why won't they vote for mccarthy?

i can't stand to watch the news anymore especially about politics.
    both sides make me sick.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope ya get better.

Covid isnt a joke. Neither is this years strain of the flu.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    where is everybody?
    been dead here for a week.
    i'm just getting over another round of covid or flu.
    this was worst one yet, fever, body aches, runny nose, cough, pukin, back door trots, etc.
    it's been a week and a half and still ain't back to normal.
    still coughing.
    i did find out that antihistamines cause my depression and anxiety so that's good to know.

now why won't they vote for mccarthy?

i can't stand to watch the news anymore especially about politics.
    both sides make me sick.
    Hope you get over that stuff and back to healthy.

Does seem like a circle drill sometimes with medical issues. Medicine prescribed for one condition causes other symptoms that get more meds creating more symptoms.

I do think the major cause of anxiety in folks that follow current events is politics. Does seem like politics has become more important to some in office than service to country, state, and citizens.

Post Thanks / Like
    found out the nasacort nose spray that has steroids was cause of depression.

and it's sad there isn't stimulating conversation going on here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, I've been dog azz sick for a while. Covid Like, but no Covid.

Probably RSV..............the gunk.

later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Hope you get over that stuff and back to healthy.

Does seem like a circle drill sometimes with medical issues. Medicine prescribed for one condition causes other symptoms that get more meds creating more symptoms.

I do think the major cause of anxiety in folks that follow current events is politics. Does seem like politics has become more important to some in office than service to country, state, and citizens.
    Well said.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope you all get better

That new Covid strain is killing thousands if not millions over in China and lets hope it doesn't come here. Covid can infect you more than one time and it's worse the second time. Long term covid is no joke.

I'm terribly ill right now and can't afford to get covid or the flu or any other respiratory disease. I'm on diuretics to help get fluid off my lungs so I can breathe better. Today I'm down about 10 lbs. as I lost a lot of fluid. But as soon as I stop taking the water pills the weight comes right back on. Fluid backs up into the lungs when the heart does not pump right. My LV is only 15 to 20% efficient and there is not cure. Life for me right not *****.

Post Thanks / Like
    hope you get to feeling better.
    it just ain't the same here without you.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    hope you get to feeling better.
    it just ain't the same here without you.
    My heart doctor turned me over to the Kidney doctor who's worried about my potassium levels. He put me on a new med and took me off the med that was helping me lose weight and breath better. I had dropped about ten pound with the diuretic. After being taken off the diuretic I gained 6 lbs water weight over the weekend. I'm getting a blood draw today and then my heart failure nurse practitioner will talk to the kidney doctor and let me know what they will do. Last night when I went to bed I could hardly breathe. I had to sit up for 30 min before I could put on my CPAP mask and lay down. I sleep well after I finally fell sleep. I'm waiting for the home health care nurse to come to the house to draw some blood.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moveon View Post
    My heart doctor turned me over to the Kidney doctor who's worried about my potassium levels. He put me on a new med and took me off the med that was helping me lose weight and breath better. I had dropped about ten pound with the diuretic. After being taken off the diuretic I gained 6 lbs water weight over the weekend. I'm getting a blood draw today and then my heart failure nurse practitioner will talk to the kidney doctor and let me know what they will do. Last night when I went to bed I could hardly breathe. I had to sit up for 30 min before I could put on my CPAP mask and lay down. I sleep well after I finally fell sleep. I'm waiting for the home health care nurse to come to the house to draw some blood.
    Hope they get you fixed up.

Post Thanks / Like
    are we done here?