Search Fishin.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dragmerc View Post
    why do they keep coming up with more documents at biden's houses?
    is this just a plan to move him out of the way?
    the corruption of our government or whoever is really in charge, scares me.
    Cause Joe forgot where he put them?

Really, I want them to ask the question: “ Who was the document custodians that worked for Trump and Biden that both failed to control documents and require return once signed out”.

And I think some of this, imho, is to take the light off the border.

Post Thanks / Like
    Folks are awful quiet about the revelations that Sleepy Joe has been storing classified material all over the **** place.

I find it funny the talking heads actually say the Trump situation with documents is way worse........Folks It is NOT.

1). Trump can declassify anything. Biden cannot.
    2). Trump documents were secured, and then secured, and then secured again.
    3). Trump documents were in a location constantly guarded by the secret service.
    4). Trump had reasonable control over visitors, who may have had access.

Folks, Any way you spin it, they are both kind of guilty of stupidity........but Man oh MAN......Biden, what a freakin sht show.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Folks are awful quiet about the revelations that Sleepy Joe has been storing classified material all over the **** place.

I find it funny the talking heads actually say the Trump situation with documents is way worse........Folks It is NOT.

1). Trump can declassify anything. Biden cannot.
    2). Trump documents were secured, and then secured, and then secured again.
    3). Trump documents were in a location constantly guarded by the secret service.
    4). Trump had reasonable control over visitors, who may have had access.

Folks, Any way you spin it, they are both kind of guilty of stupidity........but Man oh MAN......Biden, what a freakin sht show.
    Couple things I don’t understand.
    Your #1. Don’t both have the same presidential declassification powers while in office? And don’t those powers end when that position ends? So maybe I missed it but has anyone clearly proven exactly when docs were placed where found?
    #3. Wouldn’t a sitting President also have secret service protection at all his residences? So I guess if we knew when the documents hit there, we’d know if protected or not.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    Couple things I don’t understand.
    Your #1. Don’t both have the same presidential declassification powers while in office? And don’t those powers end when that position ends? So maybe I missed it but has anyone clearly proven exactly when docs were placed where found?
    #3. Wouldn’t a sitting President also have secret service protection at all his residences? So I guess if we knew when the documents hit there, we’d know if protected or not.
    #1. He was VP. He could easily declassify them now, I believe, but that dog won't hunt.........especially with all the ******** about Trump Doing it.

#3. Sitting president would have secret service now. And potentially guarding that location. But he was not a sitting president or VP while the documents were sitting being UNGUARDED.

Lots of crap right now.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    #1. He was VP. He could easily declassify them now, I believe, but that dog won't hunt.........especially with all the ******** about Trump Doing it.

#3. Sitting president would have secret service now. And potentially guarding that location. But he was not a sitting president or VP while the documents were sitting being UNGUARDED.

Lots of crap right now.

Later,

Geo
    Thanks, agree. I wonder if Dems have had enough of Biden and Kamala, and thats why they are not speaking out too much, hope this will take him out of the running so they can insert a new horse (or horse's arse?)