Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Let's ban GAS Stoves Indoors.

OH MOTHER OF GOD...........

"
    Consumer Product Safety Commission spokesperson says there is a 'significant body of work' on gas stove ban but refuses cite sources.....
    "

Biden agency and the idiot greenies, want to ban gas stoves. NO **** folks.

They are walking it back, but the Consumer Protection Agency actually studied it and put forth a proposal to immediately ban gas stoves in an indoor setting.

FOLKS , this is the **** you get when you let the idiots run the insane asylum.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    OH MOTHER OF GOD...........

"
    Consumer Product Safety Commission spokesperson says there is a 'significant body of work' on gas stove ban but refuses cite sources.....
    "

Biden agency and the idiot greenies, want to ban gas stoves. NO **** folks.

They are walking it back, but the Consumer Protection Agency actually studied it and put forth a proposal to immediately ban gas stoves in an indoor setting.

FOLKS , this is the **** you get when you let the idiots run the insane asylum.

Later,

Geo
    Ya know what burns me ( no pun) is this and other public safety agencies for years labeled these products as approved. They make car makers do safety recalls. So in my own perverse messed up way of thinking, since the fed agencies told us they were safe, if they correct themselves, then I think they are negligent in their prior duties and they ought fund each consumers changeover including the appliance and the rewriting. The appliance manufacture was not culpable as they built to govt standards. If the standard bearer errors, it should bear the cost of the damages their misjudgement caused.

And I see this as another attack on fossil fuels and again this govt administrations ready shoot aim methodolgy