Search Fishin.com

Thread: Busy

Post Thanks / Like

Busy

Haven't checked in in a while. Been busy on workdays, and fishing otherwise. Paid zero attention to the news media or politics, and am happier for it. Had a fun trip to Dale Hollow where my partner got his PB smallmouth just over 5lbs, and fell in the water 5 minutes later. Got in the $ in a couple of tournaments, and missed it on another. Had a 4lb smallie Sunday on the Tn river, and a 5lb largemouth Monday on Guntersville. Not that anyone cares, but that pretty much catches yall up on my doings. Dekalb County Lake just re-opened after 2 months, and tomorrow I'm gonna brave the 30 degree temps looking to get my string stretched. Don't see much outta Move, hope that ole boy is aight.
    Likes GeoFisher, riverrat12 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Haven't checked in in a while. Been busy on workdays, and fishing otherwise. Paid zero attention to the news media or politics, and am happier for it. Had a fun trip to Dale Hollow where my partner got his PB smallmouth just over 5lbs, and fell in the water 5 minutes later. Got in the $ in a couple of tournaments, and missed it on another. Had a 4lb smallie Sunday on the Tn river, and a 5lb largemouth Monday on Guntersville. Not that anyone cares, but that pretty much catches yall up on my doings. Dekalb County Lake just re-opened after 2 months, and tomorrow I'm gonna brave the 30 degree temps looking to get my string stretched. Don't see much outta Move, hope that ole boy is aight.
    Congrats on the fishin. My same thoughts about Move. Best hopes and regards.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post