Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Probably the WORST State of the Union I've ever witnessed

WOW.

I mean, Biden really is in bad shape. Maybe he does have a speech defect, but trying to make his point by raising his voice and arguing the gallery. WOW.

Lots of lies, but they all lie.

The biggest couple of lies.....

1). UP until this year, a guy working at burger king could not go to work tomorrow for McDonalds due to a non compete. COMPLETE and utter BULL SHEITE.

2). There are republican plans in the works to gut social security and medicare. Once and FOR ALL, please provide the supporting and submitted legislation, or STFU.

I thought Kamala was gonna come off her seat, and gauge his eyes out when he started talking about how much longer we needed fossil fuels, and how important they still were.

The gallery going APE-**** and blaming him for the fentenyl problem. Guess what, seizures of that evil drug at the border are up 300-500%. If we shut the border down with a WALL, I wonder if that **** would slow down .

Oh and no documents were destroyed by the speaker of the house.

Finally.................

Sarah Huckabee Sanders gave a fantastic republican rebuttal. AMAZING.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    WOW.

I mean, Biden really is in bad shape. Maybe he does have a speech defect, but trying to make his point by raising his voice and arguing the gallery. WOW.

Lots of lies, but they all lie.

The biggest couple of lies.....

1). UP until this year, a guy working at burger king could not go to work tomorrow for McDonalds due to a non compete. COMPLETE and utter BULL SHEITE.

2). There are republican plans in the works to gut social security and medicare. Once and FOR ALL, please provide the supporting and submitted legislation, or STFU.

I thought Kamala was gonna come off her seat, and gauge his eyes out when he started talking about how much longer we needed fossil fuels, and how important they still were.

The gallery going APE-**** and blaming him for the fentenyl problem. Guess what, seizures of that evil drug at the border are up 300-500%. If we shut the border down with a WALL, I wonder if that **** would slow down .

Oh and no documents were destroyed by the speaker of the house.

Finally.................

Sarah Huckabee Sanders gave a fantastic republican rebuttal. AMAZING.

Later,

Geo
    I think the address did atleast finally show some recognition the immigration/border situation needs fixed and assets, but came short of fully accepting responsibility and admitting its long overdue.

Fell short of declaring war on the cartel and telling Mexico we will either support their fight or send our special ops teams and fix it ourselves.

Loved the “ need to make our own gas comment”, looks like the lights are coming on because sone up there finally recognition our electric infrastructure won’t support migration from fossil right now and still keep the lights on. Duh!

Huckaberry to me fell short as a republican again claiming foul, yelling about integrity, not failing to outline specific plans to specifically address issues. Whine, cry, whimper, again when as elected officials they either need to “lead or get out of the way”. Her arguments were emotional, not tangible. And her comment she felt like a soldier because she took on night flight tells me she’s still flying in the dark.

Last, no matter what happened during Trumps speeches and Pelosi bad behavior, ANY…….ANY….. elected representative or senator that acts like a spoiled bawling brat and shouts and screams out like some did to me are not leading by example. They should respond to bad behavior with a correct example instead of acting like children in the sand box. As an example, keep their mouth shut during the speech, nod in disagreement, then after during their opportunity to respond formally and professionally state what was said, why that appears incorrect, show proof what is correct, then derail the proposed action to fix it, and when it will get done. LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT OF THE WAY. That goes for dems and reps. Be a professional first and a politician second.
    Likes Moveon, GeoFisher liked this post