Search Fishin.com

Thread: New hat

Post Thanks / Like

New hat

Welp, Nikki Haley has thrown her hat into the ring for the Republican presidential nominee. Matter of time before the mainstream press goes at her.

Would you vote for her?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Horse View Post
    Welp, Nikki Haley has thrown her hat into the ring for the Republican presidential nominee. Matter of time before the mainstream press goes at her.

Would you vote for her?
    Did you hear that ASS HAT Don Lemon and his ultra stupid comments about her being out of her prime.

Probably some of the most sexist **** I've ever heard.........I don't understand how leftists like **** head lemon get away with it.

WOW.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just can’t believe people get all upsets when somebody says something like Lemon did. Young lady just needs tell him he’s an idiot and wrong and move on.
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoraSpook View Post
    I just can’t believe people get all upsets when somebody says something like Lemon did. Young lady just needs tell him he’s an idiot and wrong and move on.
    Don Lemon says something stupid like this, and the comment is just move on.......

Don Trump says it , and burn that emm effer at the stake, try to ruin his businesses, go after everyone in his family, call him a Russian Spy, say he likes golden showers.....

Yea, Right, Zora.

Later,

Geo

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoFisher View Post
    Don Lemon says something stupid like this, and the comment is just move on.......

Don Trump says it , and burn that emm effer at the stake, try to ruin his businesses, go after everyone in his family, call him a Russian Spy, say he likes golden showers.....

Yea, Right, Zora.

Later,

Geo
    No, I mean all of the public figures ought get in the habit of first off being more careful what they say, but then also simply dismiss overreactions.

Not siding with Lemon. The whole “ you made me mad, I want to be offended cause as a victim I get publicity and can retaliate in any vulgar, dishonest, mocking way I want and can’t be held liable………the whole b.s. “ what can I get offended about today mentality has to stop. Folks need to just get a life and move on, and TV media is a poor teacher on how to confront concerns with civility.

Besides, women passed 40 don’t get E.D. But, sometimes they cause it😂
    Likes GeoFisher liked this post