Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Where,s the page ,boats for sale in this area?

How do you get to this page . My friend needs a late model Alum. boat. Is anyone got some fishing tackle for sale , as in your wife wan,ts you too. Or got too much. I need nice fly rod and one of those new life saver rings or whatever they are called . Need nice 9wt. fly rod prefer bamboo. I,m also looking for any Cardinal spinng reels green and white, yep the old type .Where can a guy buy any Cardinals like these> Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: Where,s the page ,boats for sale in this area?

Scroll down about halfway on the main page and you'll see a link for "Listing of all Discussion Boards." Click that for the list. I think the Boats board is the one you're looking for.

It's probably going to be pretty tough to find a 9wt fly rod made of bamboo. That would be quite a stick. Winston makes a 9 weight cane rod, but it costs about $2,750.00 and I don't think I'd want to cast a rod like that all day. A lot of folks get a kick out of dry fly fishing with cane rods in the 3wt, 4wt, or 5wt categories, but if you're chasing fish that need a heavy duty rod like a 9wt, I honestly think you'd be better served with graphite. Your arm and shoulder will thank you at the end of the day. In my opinion, the G.Loomis Cross Current saltwater fly rod in a 9wt is really tough to beat. If you want something more economical (though I assume this isn't the case, since you asked about cane rods), the Sage Fli rods are awesome too.

bd