Search Fishin.com

Thread: att. yank

Post Thanks / Like

att. yank

I am coming down with the wife to bass fish. I am putting in at 25 bridge. Where is the best bass fishing now? Is it up the river or is towards the dam area. I have only fished the lake once in Feb. Thanks for the help. Also what type of baits are working the best.

Post Thanks / Like

RE: att. yank

Get out your Spinnerbaits Charteruse and White.Fished last week for Bass after catching some Hybtrids up river from the Bridge .They have been catching some nice Bass on Spinnerbaits , Rattletraps ,and Jerkbaits I myself like the area from , German Creek on up to 21 or 22 .. Fish the points and back in the Hallows ,Water temp Tuesday 63 Degree , This should put the Bass in the mood for spawning. Some fishermen told me that he caught some Bass in the breaks late evening ?? If your going this weekend becareful for easter weekend the lake can be crowded and DANGERIOUS. HAVE A GREAT EASTER AND POST IF YOU DO ANY GOOD..yank

Post Thanks / Like

yank has anyone catching stripes up around 16 or 17 we are coming down this weekend 21st 22nd seems like everyone is fishing 20thru27 mostly

Post Thanks / Like

To tell the truth the Hybrids have been hit and miss for me .Moatly MISS . Some fishermen have been catching lots of Small Hybrids at pt.25,26 and up toward the Steam Plant .I have not caught one in 10 days .Spoke to some Bass fishermen last week and they were catching Stripers down toward the Dam on Spinnerbaits fishing for Bass. I would try down toward the dam.for the Stripers don't seem to be running there usual pattern . Spoke to a lot of Striper fishermen out there and it's mostly Hit or Miss . Wish I had a better report.The Creel Clerk says they are hitting from pt.18 to pt.25 .They were hitting real good in those areas 10 days ago.. YANK