Search Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fishin.com Get Together

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON May-07-06 AT 10:56PM (EST)[/font][p]Well I tend to forget that I have more than one board for some reason. I want to invite our Tennessee Board to the 3rd Annual Fishin.com Get Together.
    We are having the Get Together at Barren River Lake. It seems to be the most centrally located of the lakes in Kentucky and Tennessee. Only about 20 miles north of Tennessee and Centrally located off of I-65 by about 15 miles..
    WE the guys that have been working on this are getting together for a Tournament early on Saturday the 13th. Then at 2 PM we will gather for talking and food at the Pavillion near the Dam at Barren River Lake. The Pavillion is located on the North West end of the Dam on the Lake Side. Do not confuse it with the pavillion BELOW the dam.
    Food and beverages will be provided, but feel free to bring extra stuff for folks to taste if you want. Deer, Pheasant, Burgers and Hot Dogs are on the menu right now. Got a Buffalo? Feel free to bring him. We have had wild boar in the past.
    For more info on the Fishin.com Tournament go to the Kentucky Board.
    Jim Dicken
    Editor Fishin.com

Post Thanks / Like

Big fish tournament at get together...

Hey guys, here's the info on the Big Fish tournament at the get together....

We will be launching out at 7 am and fishing until 12... central time.
    Cost is $20 per person. Two people in the boat... are fishing against one another and as such, cost would be $40 for that boat. Three in boat... $60.

Jim I'll also come over to the TN board and post this, and we should also post on the IN board too.

Danny

I hope to see you all there. I've been unfortunate the last two years and have missed this due to health one year and work the next. I'm currently unemployeed... so that is one thing taken care of, and if I hurt my back again this year, I'll at least show up just for the get together... which is what this all started out to be anyway.

I hope to meet a lot of new folks soon.

Danny

Post Thanks / Like

Any of you coming to the get together??

Hey Guys....

Any of you coming this weekend?

My elbow is messed up, and may not be able to hold a rod to fish, but would still love to meet you guys at the cook out. Originally, this was just about getting together anyway.

Come on up, and dethrown the old man.... And since the traveling trophy is a gold toliet seat, you see just how appropriate it is to say "dethrown" ... LOL

Hope to see a bunch of you there.

Danny